Home The Bridge
Options

Who should be the 1,000th addition to the Vault?

Are y'all expecting something special when the 1,000th card is added to the Vault?

I'd personally like an interesting character (or characters?!) to be chosen. Maybe a Timelines Original. Perhaps something like Majel Barrett-Roddenberry as the Computer...

Comments

• Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Make Gene Roddenberry a character maybe.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Renegade Kirk

e5p52ltd35p2.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gene Rodenberry
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Balock

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll counter with any of the characters not yet in the game who was portrayed by Vaughn Armstrong, the most important character actor in Star Trek history.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    V'ger, and not as a fusion card, just a straight-up 5*. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Either old school with Motion Picture Admiral Kirk...

m5n0wbwd656v.png

... new school with a Lower Decks crew...

9eh8zt9itehd.png

... or future school with Amazing Hair Game Burnham.

a6sdqnwhxm9e.png

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    KyleA wrote: »
    Are y'all expecting something special when the 1,000th card is added to the Vault?

I'd personally like an interesting character (or characters?!) to be chosen. Maybe a Timelines Original. Perhaps something like Majel Barrett-Roddenberry as the Computer...

+1 for Majel Barrett-Roddenberry as the Computer.

If they do decide to do something special, I'd also like easy access to the card. From achievements or something like it.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balok’s “avatar” or whatever we call his fake representation. Mr. Frowny Face Alien was a big part of my ST experience growing up.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone suggest Stripy-Shirt Janeway?

;)
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    +1 for Gene Roddenberry. Make him the only 6*, give him a ridiculous amount of traits, and give him 4+ skills. He created it all. He should be the ubercrew.

+1 for Roddenberry, but no need to make him a 6*. Just make em a 5* with super awesome stats. 🤗

4skills would be cool, but not sure it‘s possible without messing up the game code. 🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Nimoy from the Abrams movies.
  • Options
    Assimilated Spock! :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gene Rodenberry

along with Commander Chapel or a new character as the voice of the computer to produce a fusable Rod Roddenberry.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    Make Gene Roddenberry a character maybe.

I have mentioned this before. The Giant hand from Who Mourns for Adonais?, with the audio of the chef from Charlie X, "There's turkeys in there now... real turkeys!"

latest?cb=20090326204341&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper.