Home The Bridge
Options

Who should be the 1,000th addition to the Vault?

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about George and Gracie, both single characters to fuse as one?
    aforcf007833.jpg

No fusion, please & thank you very much. I would love to see both of the whales, though. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    aforcf007833.jpg

No fusion, please & thank you very much. I would love to see both of the whales, though. 🖖

+87!!!!!

No more Fusions. We have some good ones. But it is just extra work. Especially if you also want the contributing crew for your Vault.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still all about Captain Robert April:
    3mwd7y0i07y2.png
    Gene Roddenberry and early Trek lore all in one!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    I'm still all about Captain Robert April:
    3mwd7y0i07y2.png
    Gene Roddenberry and early Trek lore all in one!

I'm all for it if they can get the likeness rights. If not, I want my LDS suggestion earlier in the thread.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Special Forces Barkley (Howlin’ Mad Murdock) nss49qmha617.jpeg
    or Quantum Archer (Dr. Sam Beckett). 😜p1l4sq26vj1c.jpeg

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    How about Harcourt Fenton Mudd, or as he liked to be called, Mudd the First!

cp8sauhjxq0n.jpg

Chekov : You know this man, Captain?
    Captain Kirk : Oh, do I know him? Harcourt Fenton Mudd. Thief.
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd : Oh, come now.
    Captain Kirk : Swindler and con man.
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd : Entrepreneur.
    Captain Kirk : Liar and rogue.
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd : Did I leave you with that impression?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    It should be someone unique - not a regular Charakter.
  • Options
    It's worth noting that the 500th character was Suus Mahna Sarek, so I wouldn't necessarily expect someone iconic for the 1000th character. That said, I think it'd be a perfect opportunity to add Admiral McCoy from Encounter at Farpoint.
  • Options
    It's worth noting that the 500th character was Suus Mahna Sarek, so I wouldn't necessarily expect someone iconic for the 1000th character. That said, I think it'd be a perfect opportunity to add Admiral McCoy from Encounter at Farpoint.

He wasn't necessarily "iconic", I agree. Appeared in one episode. However, he was mailed to all players, so everyone got a free unConditional Sledgehammer for the Arena. Which I am sure helped those who were one {or more} short.......

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    M-113 Creature, because we obviously haven't seen it enough in Campaigns and events!

Yeah, yeah, "some men just want to watch the world burn." :p

Idk, pick a blob creature from TOS and add them in every Collection. I would never stop laughing at a Common Crew, Set Sail!, Delphic Expanse, New Challenger Approaches character! :D
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Gene Roddenberry.

Question is, what skill set?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Gene Roddenberry.

Question is, what skill set?

Diplomacy, Science, Command with trait Writer.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut Up Wesley
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen Hawking

Meowsome! Please with all rarities of "Hawking's Lucky Deck" and the artificial cardholder arm. And audio bits like "Wrong again, Albert." etc. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Nobody special.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real big number would be 1,701. I had 107,100 credits the other day and laughed hard at that!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Do you mean this one?

f44029e17252e4266f21e0e305a2417c71692856.jpg

It didn't actually look bad on her.
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    +1 for balok . when are we getting him ? either the young version and/or the puppet
  • Options
    aforcf007833.jpg

Actually, this would make a great year/anniversary avatar. [=
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure how much longer for Picard spoilers but...
    ao8tjahniesy.jpeg

Give her monster bases too, unlike almost all 5* Sevens

Broadcast premiere?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Admiral Roddenberry.

n5qf3pdvnyct.jpeg
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    The Q Scarecrow, because he was out standing in his field.

We've all been the Scarecrow......

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖

Jeffrey Coombs voiced the Scarecrow in the animated Batman series.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    If you want Gene Roddenberry as a character instead of his actual self, he had a publicity photo in costume. It's my understanding this represented Captain Robert April before the change to Pike was made for the pilot episode.
    3dq3ibz593ay.jpg
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Guess I’m in the minority, but I’d rather not have Roddenberry as a card. Do we really want to have him lose gauntlet battles, or fail shuttles, or be diminished by power creep? Best to just let him live in the background.

Maybe as a Gauntlet restricted Crew? Can't be used in it?
  • Options
    Guess I’m in the minority, but I’d rather not have Roddenberry as a card. Do we really want to have him lose gauntlet battles, or fail shuttles, or be diminished by power creep? Best to just let him live in the background.

i actually agree with you, i think it’s best to not have him as a card 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not have him as a special series of avatars?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    A crew slot character that gives out four free crew slots every month. Imagine how many Marios we could collect then.

df55dx7iv2x2.gif
    Let’s fly!