Home The Bridge
Options

Who should be the 1,000th addition to the Vault?

13»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure how much longer for Picard spoilers but...
    ao8tjahniesy.jpeg

Give her monster bases too, unlike almost all 5* Sevens

I'm hoping that character is the next Picard Mega recurring 5*
  • Options
    OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »
    Another vote for Admiral Roddenberry.

n5qf3pdvnyct.jpeg

+1701- A/B/C/D!

Make it so!
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Guess I’m in the minority, but I’d rather not have Roddenberry as a card. Do we really want to have him lose gauntlet battles, or fail shuttles, or be diminished by power creep? Best to just let him live in the background.

I hear what you’re saying; Admiral Roddenberry (why I picked that photo) is a genuine character in the Universe of Trek. Check out the dedication plaque of the Enterprise D. His name is on it ergo he is a canon character.

And of course, as Picard says: It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in from the TP rumor mill....the 1000th card will be Alexander "I did not steal the dinosaur model" Rozhenko! :D:p

ulnbh0bk9mo5.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    This just in from the TP rumor mill....the 1000th card will be Alexander "I did not steal the dinosaur model" Rozhenko! :D:p

ulnbh0bk9mo5.jpg

Really? I heard it would be
    “mmiiiiiiiilllllllllleeeeeesssssss” Keiko

69ism30840lu.jpeg

“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Dulmar and Luscay. fits with the Timelines name. could be a start of a temporal group, which could be started by Renegade Kirk #999.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

ulnbh0bk9mo5.jpg

Really? I heard it would be
    “mmiiiiiiiilllllllllleeeeeesssssss” Keiko

69ism30840lu.jpeg

:o "quits and starts playing chinpokomon"......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Kamikawa4Kamikawa4 ✭✭
    edited September 2020
    In my mind, it can only be Unnamed Galley Chef from Charlie X. It's the only "appearance" of Roddenberry in all of Trek. His photo can be a cooked turkey. Single stat is diplomacy at 2000.
  • Options
    Dulmar and Luscay. fits with the Timelines name. could be a start of a temporal group, which could be started by Renegade Kirk #999.
    Great choice!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport