Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Restoration - 09/03 - ME#4

WRG BenWRG Ben admin
edited September 2020 in The Bridge
I apologize for being late with the forum posts this week. Shan is amazing and is better than me in every way. :smiley:

Event Name: Restoration
Event Type: Hybrid Event Galaxy/Skirmish
Event Crew: Captain Erika Hernandez 5* (New), Narissa 4* (New), and Rura Penthe Reed 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 09/03 until Monday 09/07 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Emperor Philippa Georgiou (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/10. (flashback)

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Humanoid Figure 5* (Existing)

Event Factions:
n/a

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew, as well as Humanoid Figure
• medium bonus: variants of Reed, and crew from Enterprise (list below).
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
- Romulan Valdore-type Warbird 2* (Existing)
- Generational NX-01 Enterprise 4* (New)
- The Scimitar 5* (Existing)

Current Enterprise crew
Antaak
Humbled Archer
Away Team Archer
North Star Archer
Desert Archer
Ushaan Archer
EV Suit Archer
C.O.P. Founder Archer
C.O.P. Founder Picard
Imprinted Archer
Mirror Archer
Xindi 'Prisoner' Archer
Archer and Porthos
Test Pilot Archer
Arik Soong
Mirror Zefram Cochrane
Temporal Agent Daniels
Scientist Degra
Commander Dolim
Feezal Phlox
Admiral Maxwell Forrest
Agent Harris
Jannar
Karyn Archer
Commander Kelby
Advocate Kolos
Lissan
Captain Lorian
Malik
Boomer Mayweather
Ensign Mayweather
Mirror Mayweather
Mountain Climber Mayweather
Tuskegee Mayweather
Navaar
Orion Slaver
Persis
Defensive Phlox
Mirror Phlox
Nanoprobe Phlox
Phlox, Au Naturel
Reverend Phlox
Dr. Phlox
Surgeon Phlox
Mirror Reed
Rura Penthe Reed
Section 31 Reed
Sniper Reed
Suliban Reed
Tourist Reed
Augment Riker
Chef Riker
Ensign Sato
Loque'eque Sato
Mirror Empress Sato
Professor Sato
Commando Shran
Ushaan Shran
Expedition Shran
Silik
Surak
Tarquin
Tholian Prisoner
T'Mir
Young T'Pau
Alternate Future T'Pol
Captain T'Pol
Commander T'Pol
Desert T'Pol
Mirror T'Pol
North Star T'Pol
Science Officer T'Pol
Subcommander T'Pol
Twilight T'Pol
Vulcan Wedding T'Pol
Tucker On-The-Ropes
Commander Tucker
North Star Tucker
EV Suit Tucker
Mirror Tucker
Rescuer Tucker
Tourist Tucker
Vosk
Xindi Insectoid Councilor
Sphere-Builder Presage
Ambassador Soval
Private S. Money
Rianna Mayweather
Gralik Durr
Lieutenant Tarah
Maras
Talas
EV Suit T’Pol
EV Suit Phlox
Humanoid Figure
Alicia Travers
Brigitte Torres
Jhamel
Ransom Shran

Comments

• Options
    looks like a rerun of ‘mistress of the mirror’ - full faction
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good! Have a nice weekend :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting choice for new ship.

Already have Georgiou FF, so I guess I'm maximizing on Skirmish advantages and not going for rank. Enjoy people!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Thank you.

So, if the Emperor is featured, faction event Mistress of the Mirror flashback (Dixon Hill and Festive Lwaxana, with Terrans vs. Feds) after the Mega?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mistress_of_the_Mirror

Or do I just not understand how flashbacks work?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th star for Emperor Georgiou; SWEET! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should get most of the way towards completing my Scimitar, nice!

Also looking forward to next week. Mistress of the Mirror was the event running when I started. I didn't participate, all I knew is I clicked a button that popped up and got a Festive Lwaxana Troi. She was one of my first SRs, and still sits with only two stars, so it'll be nice to FF her!
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    I apologize for being late with the forum posts this week. Shan is amazing and is better than me in every way. :smiley:
    Shan is amazing, but you've done just fine! :)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I'll enjoy getting a 4th star for Georgiou, adding Narissa and collecting honor from the skirmish portion, but I haven't felt an urge to push for top-1500 throughout this mega at all.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Despite the FF'ing of a card, I'm not thrilled at another 4* ship being added. And one that looks very much like, what, three other ships? If they also add "generation ship" as a trait, I'm going to blow my top.

The E2 survived the Expanse for like a century. Should be Legendary!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll have to thaw Dix. It'll be nice to finish the Troi though. Looks like a fun event and a nice follow up for me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    What does it say about this mega that I'm more excited about finishing my Georgiou than any of the new mega crew?

+1

Captain Level 99

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.

So, if the Emperor is featured, faction event Mistress of the Mirror flashback (Dixon Hill and Festive Lwaxana, with Terrans vs. Feds) after the Mega?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mistress_of_the_Mirror

Or do I just not understand how flashbacks work?

Yes after the mega will be Mistress of Mirror.

• Options
    ....and another "Romulan themed or Romulan tie in event comes to a close without this"

50tz1pl9p3cs.jpg

It is very disappointing that the "Big Three" that started it all are still missing 1 of the 3 in the game going on to 5 years now. I wish someone would just say "hey we can't get the rights or something" but to not have the TOS Bird of Prey in the game is just ridiculous at this point (imo).

Don't forget that they pretty much used it in STP as well. I mean... at some point, that ship really needs to get into the game.

One would think being a digital model, WRG could have just got it directly from the show!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    aw nerissa only a 4 star? i felt like she was more important than her "brother" who is a 5 star. a few weeks ago, when i saw she was finally in game i saved up my legendary citations for her. looks like i can use them on other crew instead
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah! For once I am actually mildly smart - or perhaps just stupidly lucky. :D I'd used one of my citations from the honor sale to improve Emperor Georgiou from 2* to 3* in anticipation that she'd start to get some events again with the upcoming Disco and Disco-derived shows. And here she is. Looking forward to deploying 4/5 Georgiou on a shuttle.
  • Options
    now might be a good time to add these traits to Empy G, among others: Cultural Figure (she’s the Emperor) Crafty (she is deceitful etc) Tactician (planning her conquests) Resourceful (all her backups in case there’s a revolution etc), Veteran (because Killy is too)......

She actually talks to Tilly about her and Killy wiping out the Mintaukins. Or however you speel it!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the emperor. Not sure if I'm missing anything.

But what I hope most is that the new ship does not have a new trait. I had two days in a row where the voyage ship trait was 4* only. (And two others I have yet to max, but that is different.)
  • Options
    To think how much interest this game could have infused if only Narissa and Fenris Seven had been made Legendaries. :/

And personally, I was looking forward to Capt. Hernandez. She could have been a great crew. But then they butchered her value. :(
  • Options
    Zefram GrZefram Gr ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    NX-01 next to Generational NX-01 t3mrttyjbglc.jpg
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frak, I should have waited on thawing that Reed. Whatever. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    is it just me or does the art make Narissa look a whole lot older ??

wysk8vsnp4xj.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options

wysk8vsnp4xj.jpeg

Yes.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

wysk8vsnp4xj.jpeg

And about 50 pounds heavier, just in the face.

Its amazing how the art can be so good one week and so bad the next.......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.