Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Restoration - 09/03 - ME#4

13»

Comments

• Options
    FYI (Shan, etc) -
    The stats for Emperor Georgiou listed in the event notes are for her 4/5 fusion level, not the 5/5 fusion.

Should be CMD 1216, SEC 1019, DIP 371.

Emperor Philippa Georgiou (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/10. (flashback)
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 1066 (131-385), DIP 312 (155-317), SEC 850 (128-264)
    Traits: Terran Empire, Mirror Universe, Human, Brutal, Empress

unless they’re ‘downgrading’ her :frowning:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I guess just use Red in the Skirmish. Narissa's sledgehammer is Conditional.....

Yes, that is my plan. Narissa could be useful on some early rosters. Mature/elderly rosters will want Reed. He has good passive accuracy, his 8s initialization won't get in the way on auto battle, his +9 attack will be great if the battle lasts long enough for him to trigger.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will double check the stats for Emperor Philippa Georgiou - brb
  • Options
    Do space battles during Phase I reward Intel? I can't see any awarded at the end of each battle, and there's no way to find out how much Intel you have when there's no skirmish going on.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Man wrote: »
    Do space battles during Phase I reward Intel? I can't see any awarded at the end of each battle, and there's no way to find out how much Intel you have when there's no skirmish going on.

They do not.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Man wrote: »

No. However, Intel generates in the background at the normal rate per hour.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’ll get just over 11k in intel when phase starts.
  • Options
    i7nnv9ikjfu0.jpeg
    Activation display for Humanoid Figure started off small then into 20 minutes of skirmish gameplay fills up half the screen. Anybody else getting this?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The humanoid figure is causing the same issue for me.
  • Options
    Same thing Is happening to me and I’m using Narissa in that spot. Maybe it’s just that spot or whatever event crew you use us doing it. It just keeps getting bigger. Kinda funny actually.

oiob5q7utygc.png
  • Options
    It has gotten so big I can’t even see the numbers anymore 😂😂😂
    3fbe2octh0a0.png
  • Options
    When I created the thread it was always the Krayton.
  • Options
    When I created the thread it was always the Krayton.
    In this case I used the Scimitar.
  • Options
    ga5sd1snmc4u.png

Should the Sphere have a cloak?
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    An interesting question. Show to game, maybe not. However, as I'm sure most would say, it's a convergence of timelines. Who's to say there isn't a time line where Borg use assimilated cloaks in Spheres?

However, I have a slightly less straightforward answer too. Technically, the ability makes the ship untargetable. While the animation seems to suggest invisible, perhaps in the case of the sphere a target jamming is what is happening.

Rationalizing. There is no show evidence for number of the abilities applied to ships in the game.
  • Options
    They regularly change the traits of ships for skirmish events.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    ga5sd1snmc4u.png

Should the Sphere have a cloak?

Borg has assimilated Klingons and Romulans, so they have cloaking tech. The Borg choose not to use it, as it’s inefficient, and ineffectual. They look for species to assimilate, not hide from them.

In this game, well, captain behind Borg sphere bridge is probably not Borg drone, or a queen but some NPC or even player so why not use cloak.

It's a game!
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    I didn’t see an epilogue for this event. Was there one?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Ljofa wrote: »

Yes. In brief, human history was restored (bye Romulans) but Archer, uh I mean future guy, warned us that more things might happen and he might have to return again.
  • Options
    3fbe2octh0a0.png

Join the club. I had this last 3 skirmishes and at some point i couldn't see anything on the screen.
    It seems to be related to certain characters but i couldn't find a definitive combination but i can say that Krayton, T'ong, Bounty and Prakesh had that effect for me. Borg cube seems ok.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »

Yes. In brief, human history was restored (bye Romulans) but Archer, uh I mean future guy, warned us that more things might happen and he might have to return again.

But plot twist, really future guy was a Romulan who did not like the new timeline even if it was better for the Romulan Empire because he had been a Romulan Senator in the original timeline and in the new timeline he worked in the Romulan Senate but as a janitor.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    3fbe2octh0a0.png

Join the club. I had this last 3 skirmishes and at some point i couldn't see anything on the screen.
    It seems to be related to certain characters but i couldn't find a definitive combination but i can say that Krayton, T'ong, Bounty and Prakesh had that effect for me. Borg cube seems ok.

I saw this using RP Kirk & Humanoid Figure on the Scimitar, but both never got quite that large.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    3fbe2octh0a0.png

I saw this using RP Kirk & Humanoid Figure on the Scimitar, but both never got quite that large.

I think with Krayton it went that big. Maybe it will help devs if all of us that face this issue take note on what crew and what ship we use. There was a post on engineering but i think maybe something on the bridge made sticky would be more useful.