Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: A Stitch Saves Nine - 12/17 - ME #3

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: A Stitch Saves Nine
Event Type: Faction Event (shuttle missions)
Event Crew: Mirror Saru 5* (New), Mirror McCoy 4* (New), and Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (Existing)

Event Dates: Thursday 12/17 until Monday 12/21 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Adira (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/24.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Courier Burnham 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew, and Courier Burnham
• small bonus: variants of Saru, McCoy, Georgiou, and crew with the Mirror Universe trait.

Comments

• Options
    Only 1 faction!!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurray for McCoy, but wish he was the 5* as he seems to be more "Legendary" than...well.....

I'm happy he is 4* since I need a few more.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurray for McCoy, but wish he was the 5* as he seems to be more "Legendary" than...well.....

I'm happy he is 4* since I need a few more.

:) Great, hope you get him!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be a Faction Winner Bonus following this event?
  • Options
    Oh I am so there for Adira. <3
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a full faction mission so yes, there should be a faction winner bonus.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Than someone joined with a trill, giving them lifetimes of knowledge including a star fleet admiral and brilliant engineer?

It‘s more about the importance and impact on the Star Trek universe.
    McCoys legacy is way bigger than Adiras, so far.

Not saying she doesn t deserve to be a legendary card, but i assume a
    McCoy Legendary would sell more packs. And that‘s what it‘s all about.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Shan wrote: »

Ok, great! I just ask because the last full faction event with only one Faction did not have the Faction Winner Bonus.
  • Options
    2 single-faction events in a row? What a rip-off! TP, you beggars should be ashamed.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »

Than someone joined with a trill, giving them lifetimes of knowledge including a star fleet admiral and brilliant engineer?

It‘s more about the importance and impact on the Star Trek universe.
    McCoys legacy is way bigger than Adiras, so far.

Not saying she doesn t deserve to be a legendary card, but i assume a
    McCoy Legendary would sell more packs. And that‘s what it‘s all about.

McCoy has four 5* variants already. This is specifically Mirror McCoy. Adira has already been in more episodes of Star Trek and had more screen time than Mirror McCoy.

I think all us long time players know 'screen time" means nothing when determining who is a 5* card....
    1wb3c7y46mc5.jpg
    :D

He had pivotal lines in Star Trek First Contact. All hope was lost. The battle with the Borg was sure to end in catastrophe. The Defiant, heavily damaged, was preparing to ram the Borg cube in a futile effort to stop it...

zco9rwq250lf.gif

8yyjwhzpp00p.gif

Picard and the Enterprise save the Defiant from destruction, counter attack the Borg cube and destroy it!

1tzvizymhk3x.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Ok, great! I just ask because the last full faction event with only one Faction did not have the Faction Winner Bonus.

I stand corrected, this is a full faction event yes - but with only one faction and as such there will not be a faction winner bonus afterwards.
  • Options
    Section 31 Lippy has been around a lot... too bad they didn’t use Lt. Lippy or something instead
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Section 31 Lippy has been around a lot... too bad they didn’t use Lt. Lippy or something instead

I think next year will be better suited to expand on Section 31 crew. I know he has only been in 1.5 episodes, but I so want to see a Legendary Cronenberg!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    for a mirror event this feels more like yet another Discovery event. hooray for McCoy but how about an event that isnt discovery based for a change. getting sick of discovery. there are other version of trek TP. this is supposed to be a star trek game. not a discovery game
    This is the first Discovery mega in more than a year. That hardly seems excessive.

And we didn’t even get all Disco crew having bonus for the month. If anyone has a right to complain about the mega it is the Disco fans who have collected all the crew. But I am still enjoying it cause of all the cool Disco crew we are getting even if some of my Disco crew are sad cause they are staying in the freezer.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sweet, Mirror McCoy will get my MU collection to 25