Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: A Stitch Saves Nine - 12/17 - ME #3

124»

Comments

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just kept running the same 4 shuttles so it did take lots of merits.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    The Adira art just changed.... I would have spent more boosts to get this art. Damn.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I have just posted in Starfleet Communications, the art for Adira Tal had to be modified.
    I am sorry for the late notice.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    As I have just posted in Starfleet Communications, the art for Adira Tal had to be modified.
    I am sorry for the late notice.

No worries, hopefully I get them up in the review packs.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the Christmas season, so just gonna let this go without comment....well, other than this one that is :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this means "Forget Me Not Adira" will be a Tuesday pack card soon.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I think that's a first for DB/TP?
  • Options
    I really like the new art as well and I'm happy I went for it :)
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    What changed?

Update: Aww, no more Snuggie Tal?!? Grrrr....
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    I was surprised she wasn't named "Mak'ala Adira" or something similar with that original art. And that scene seemed more like a DIP/MED/ENG.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky Cap 18 wrote: »
    Well, this is the end of going for a card based on the art if WRG is going to just completely change the art 95 hours into a 96 hour event. I'm still happy to have any Adira, I'm very happy with their stats, but this sets a garbage precedent.

This is not something we wanted to happen, it is an oversight on our end - one that we'll do our best to not have happen again.

I guess I'm just genuinely confused as to how this could happen?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Sky Cap 18 wrote: »
    Well, this is the end of going for a card based on the art if WRG is going to just completely change the art 95 hours into a 96 hour event. I'm still happy to have any Adira, I'm very happy with their stats, but this sets a garbage precedent.

This is not something we wanted to happen, it is an oversight on our end - one that we'll do our best to not have happen again.

I guess I'm just genuinely confused as to how this could happen?

Same way all the other "gaffs" occur. No QA/QC. This should have been caught last Wednesday when the art and event details were released, not 1 hour before the event ends.
  • Options
    Please change the Event name to "A Switch Saves Nine"......

Or A Stitch Saves Seven of Nine :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Very good Scott
    😂