Home The Bridge

2021 Timelines Resolutions

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2022 in The Bridge
What it says on the tin!
We all have those goals we hope to meet or something we really want to do. So lets post what we want to reach this year and come back as we reach them or make progress. No complaints or excuses. Just set some goals. Even include the elusive. We can always hope right?
Feel free to offer advice and encouragement. We all play differently and have reasons, but input on reaching a goal is always welcome. Update with progress as you'd like!

*Immortalize 2/5 or 40% of the available crew.
I recently hit the one third mark and this is my new personal milestone. It is currently 401.6, but goes up by one every ten days or so. I have a lot of crew FF and hope to finish them, though.
Immortalized this year:
January- 2x 5* & 27x 4* for 367/992 (36.995%)
February- 3x5*, 16x4*, 1x3*, & 1x 2* for 388/1004 (38.645%)
March- 1x5*, 28x4*, 1x3* for 418/1020 (40.98%)
April- 2x5*, 23x4*, 1x3* for 444/1034 (42.94%)
May- 4x5* & 18x4* for 466/1046 (44.55%)
June- 2x5* & 18x4* for 486/1056 (46.02%)
July- 4x5* & 18x4* for 508/1068 (47.57%)
August- 2x5*, 33x4*, & 1x2* for 544/1085 (50.14%)
September- 1x5* & 19x4* for 564/1098 (51.3%)
October- 3x5* & 17x4* for 584/1109 (52.66)
November- 1x5* & 17x4* for 601/1121 (53.61%)
December- 17x5* & 12x4* for 630/1132 (55.65%)
Finished March 26, 2021! One day short of my birthday.
I'm trying to make room for Honor Sale crew and Edith Keeler gave me number 408 of 1019.
y12rlj9uq7zy.png
My stretch goal would be 50% which is doable, I think.
Finished August 29, 2021 with KDF Gowron.
7o147qfl2drj.jpg

I think I'll go for 60% by New Year's. It may not make it, but I'll try. Didn't make it, but I improved once I dealt with my WiFi problems.

*Have ten crew with over 1000 base for each skill.

Finished May 18, 2021! A buff for the survivalist collection and finishing both Vahar'ai Saru and Nanoprobe Phlox pushed Medic Paris into the freezer and lifted Worf over 1000 base Med.
gbrc6aven6w6.png
I think I'll try for 1050 by year's end. I'd just need to work on ENG and MED, so it is very likely.
Finished this one and didn't even notice when.
Only ENG is still under 1100 base at tenth best, so I should get there this year.
I missed this too.
Science is the only only one still under 1150 (My unfinished Lenara Kahn that is on her way to immortal is at 1136. I think I'll try for 1200.
Missed it, but I did it.

*Have a gold immortal of the main character for each series.
I still need an Archer and have a 4/5*. I got Solar Sails Sisko instead of Imprinted Archer from a 50/50 Retrieval.
I have Rura Penthe and Tribble Kirks, Mirror Picard, High Roller Sisko, Determined Janeway, Courier Burnham, and Pupcard.
I got Archer!!! I'm good.

Have a gold, even at 1/5* of all the main cast and major reoccurring. I still need a gold crew from both Disco and Picard where the selection of golds is limited or non-existent. I'm down to Booker for Disco. I just need Raffi for Picard. Still no golds of Jurati or Narissa available.

Get another Gauntlet exclusive to drop. I'd happily take a second star for Guinan even. I've only gotten one out of a rank crate in nearly two years.
Finished January 14, 2021!
Bit of a surprise. Something I changed or sheer luck was with me. I had my first 16 streak ever today and finished 26th. Not only did I get my Top 50 Achievement, but look who fell out of the first crate!
hzgg5zpbanne.png

Get the ranked gold in an Event other than a Skirmish. I've got it in the last three Skirmish/Skirmish hybrids. I MIGHT have gotten Adira if the competition hadn't been so fierce. I had about 50k over the usual 1500 amount, but the playing was just too hot. I haven't even ranked Top 1500 since the reward structure changed.
Finished December 6th, 2021!
36dtgualf6sz.png

Didn't have it on here initially, as I not a competitive Voyager, but I have been working towards 9:30
Finished January 6th, 2021! (COM/DIP) Repeated January 17th. (DIP/SCI)
wp4xavbe975d.png
I've managed 10 hours with seventeen of the thirty possible combinations and have all but one past 9:30. I think I just haven't gotten one this year!

Okay, guys. Your turn!
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    1) Get Maras, Narek, and Jhamel along with Klingon K'Ehelyer (this week) to have all the characters in the game.
    2) FF all remaining 4* (seven) on next portal update.
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of this post a lot.

My Timelines goals for 2021 are the following:
    -Earn my 20,000 gauntlet round achievement and finally get Locutus (Currently have about 17,450)
    -Obtain all available 4* crew, there are only 22 I dont have overall.
    -Earn top 50 event finish achievement.
    -Obtain my two most wanted crew USS Zheng He Riker and Age of Sail Picard.
  • This is a cool thread. Hope we can keep it positive.

It’s given me a lot to think about as I usually just take things as they come. But I think having some goals will keep me more engaged than I have been of late, so here goes:

1. Get all SRs currently in the portal. Obviously that’s tough to do if they don’t drop, but it’s what I want to achieve most. I am missing 8 as of today. It’d be cool to get the 9 I don’t have that aren’t in portal yet, but that’s even tougher to achieve now.

2. Get the remaining two Voyage Exclusives I don’t have. (Ensign Picard and Colonel Worf)

3. Get the Event Top 50 Achievement.

4. Win a gauntlet. I can usually reach the teens if I pay attention, and once I got to Top 10, but I want to win one once.

5. Reach a natural 11 hour voyage. I just got to 10 hours recently and seem to be able to reach it more often than not now, so why not try for the next hour?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Immortalize the highest voyage crew I can to get consistent 11 hr voyages and as long a voyage as I can. Current longest is 11 hrs 13 min.
    2. Keep playing gauntlet to finish my 4/5 caretaker and 2/5 red angel.
    3. Immortalize crew I love even though not all of their stats are strong.
    4. Finish collections
    Let’s fly!
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    I only have one. Win an event. Hopefully nothing will happen when i decide to go for it(Like this rerun where a disclocated shoulder and 10 hours at the E.R. put an end to my attempt)
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I achieved most of my 2020 list, a couple relied quite a bit on RNG too ... e.g. immortalise all Voyage 4* exclusive crew (completed in December). I have the following left:

Immortalise all Gauntlet crew
    - Locutus is 2/5, since 2018 I haven't seen a star for him since he was first available in the Gauntlet.
    - The Red Angel ... still 1/5, since about day 2 after introduction ... nothing, zip, zilch.
    --> This is a depressing resolution ... I got really frustrated over 2020 as I tried to achieve it (and made exactly zero headway) ... I now despise the Gauntlet, where I used to not care ... I can't believe I still give it a go every day ... maybe the resolution should be to not play it anymore.

Complete Vanity Collections
    I consider vanity collections those that don't offer stat boosts ... managed to complete The Big Goodbye in 2020.
    --> Lots of opportunities here ... Our Man Bashir is close, have the crew just need to add stars now ... Delphic Expanse is close too, only need to get a hold of Sphere-Builder Presage, as the other crew are all immortal.
    All citations and Honor will go to these crew from now on ... not to FO Burnham(1/5), Gary Seven(1/5), Boothby Replicant(1/5) etc. ... also, no spending on the game in 2021, unless the 5* in a Campaign is vanity collection crew (e.g. North Star T'Pol).

Spend less time and effort on this game
    Have been lazy in maintaining my personal spreadsheet lately, have been slumming in events, not posting on the forum daily/frequently, dropping gauntlet rounds, not spending on the game etc. etc. ... perfect, now to just keep it up.

EDIT - forgot one
    Immortalise the 5* Binars
    Have all other fuse crew done, so just this one to go. Their individual cards are immortalised, now just the 5* version.
  • Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I like this 🙂.

I have already accomplished my first goal for 2021 which was to finally win a Gauntlet.

- Immortalise all SR currently in the portal.
    - Immortalise 2/3 of all available crew.
    - Get all my voyages to 10 hours.
    - Get at least one Red Angel from the Gauntlet.
    - Attempt an ultra long voyage so I will finally get some of the dilemma only crew.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I'll play! Mine are basic, but (hopefully) achievable in a 12-month period:

- Finish all Missions at Epic level - at the moment that's Episodes 7 through 10, plus "Celestial Temple" and "Infinity"

- Complete "Spit and Bailing Wire" at the 3rd Tier (10 crew) to earn the Engineering Proficiency buffs (the only proficiency buff I don't have)

- Immortalise all 1*, 2* and 3* crew so that my Do Not Airlock spreadsheet looks nice :D

- Hit a 10-hour voyage without tokens (might not get this until the end of 2021 but...!)
    - Get Arachnia.
    Even if we don't reach them, we can try. Maybe with them posted here, we will remember we are making progress and can offer advice when we can.
    -You'll need with Kilana 4* or the gold Weyoun to clear "Feed a Fever" on Epic. I'm stuck there myself. I have her at the top of my non-event immortalize list in hopes of clearing it.
    I have all the battle missions cleared, but one. I haven't beaten myself on Epic. I did the rest I didn't have done one Skirmish event for the Intel.
    - The Jury Riggers are tricky. Two years in and I just have 15 done. I hope the add the two Pos this week, but I only have three besides her FF'd. Trip, O'Brien, Rom, and Torres usually have this trait.
    - Clearing the 3* and below is really kind of liberating. If it isn't new or 4*+, It's honor. Just finish Tuvix and the Curse Sisters first.
    - I'm still not to 9:30 for voyages. A couple minutes short, but still not there. Hoping to get there by March.

Complete a 10 hour voyage. I've come within a few minutes of this several times, so with a few more FF legendaries under my belt I think I can achieve this.

I recently got both Braxton and Gary Seven, and I'm hoping once FFed they help push me over!

I'm still chasing 9:30 for a Voyage. I'm hoping Queen Po immortal will give me that little boost on Eng. Determined Janeway is currently my only gold Engineering primary. Update! Hit 9:45 today, Jan. 6. Maybe I'll hit 10 this year too.
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I achieved most of my 2020 list, a couple relied quite a bit on RNG too ... e.g. immortalise all Voyage 4* exclusive crew (completed in December). I have the following left:

Immortalise all Gauntlet crew
    - Locutus is 2/5, since 2018 I haven't seen a star for him since he was first available in the Gauntlet.
    - The Red Angel ... still 1/5, since about day 2 after introduction ... nothing, zip, zilch.
    --> This is a depressing resolution ... I got really frustrated over 2020 as I tried to achieve it (and made exactly zero headway) ... I now despise the Gauntlet, where I used to not care ... I can't believe I still give it a go every day ... maybe the resolution should be to not play it anymore.

Complete Vanity Collections
    I consider vanity collections those that don't offer stat boosts ... managed to complete The Big Goodbye in 2020.
    --> Lots of opportunities here ... Our Man Bashir is close, have the crew just need to add stars now ... Delphic Expanse is close too, only need to get a hold of Sphere-Builder Presage, as the other crew are all immortal.
    All citations and Honor will go to these crew from now on ... not to FO Burnham(1/5), Gary Seven(1/5), Boothby Replicant(1/5) etc. ... also, no spending on the game in 2021, unless the 5* in a Campaign is vanity collection crew (e.g. North Star T'Pol).

Spend less time and effort on this game
    Have been lazy in maintaining my personal spreadsheet lately, have been slumming in events, not posting on the forum daily/frequently, dropping gauntlet rounds, not spending on the game etc. etc. ... perfect, now to just keep it up.
    I have gotten one copy of Guinan, since I started. I'm raising my Gauntlet numbers to were I am starting to get 6+ streaks and finish over 100. I hope to get something this year.

I like this 🙂.

I have already accomplished my first goal for 2021 which was to finally win a Gauntlet.

- Immortalise all SR currently in the portal.
    - Immortalise 2/3 of all available crew.
    - Get all my voyages to 10 hours.
    - Get at least one Red Angel from the Gauntlet.
    - Attempt an ultra long voyage so I will finally get some of the dilemma only crew.

-I'm down to 13 4*s- 2 Voyage only, 8 I know aren't in the portal, and three I know are. Been having very good luck on Voyages lately. Hit a lot of new in the portal purples since update. Fully fused Saowin already and I didn't even have him until the update.
    - You are chasing 794 immortal them. Good luck!
    - You know, I hit all three parts of Higher Duty on an 8hr, so just voyaging will get you some of those crew. I only make 8:30 on average, without tokens, and I have every one but Worf and Picard. The four from 2 partners are all FF, except Thot Gor who is 3/4*.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten one copy of Guinan, since I started. I'm raising my Gauntlet numbers to were I am starting to get 6+ streaks and finish over 100. I hope to get something this year.

Good luck is all I can say ... I've lost count of my #1 finishes, top 10 finishes or streak bests (must be in the 40s, 38 I'm certain of).

I'm currently on a 14-win streak (have had it broken twice this gauntlet), ranked 45 at about 6 hrs left, 800 pts off of #1 ...
    Anyway, my mantra was playing every few hours when crew were not fatigued anymore and just go as much as possible ... but since Red Angel entered I've had very little to nothing to show for the 100s of rounds I put in, it started to become pretty disparaging ... but fleet mates and forum-goers have the Red Angel duped+ so, you might be lucky ... just hope you manage to evade my RNG. :)

• -I'm down to 18 4*s- 2 Voyage only, 1 I know isn't in the portal, some I know are (Solok you smug jerk), and some I need to check on. Been having very good luck on Voyages lately. Hit about five new in the portal purples since update.
    - You are chasing 762 immortal them. Good luck!
    - You know, I hit all three parts of Higher Duty on an 8hr, so just voyaging will get you come of those crew. I only make 8:30 on average, without tokens, and I have every one but Worf and Picard. The four from 2 partners are all FF, except Thot Gor who is 3/4*.

I'm down to 16 4*s I don't have a single star for. I have quite a few which are FF but still at level one so those are the ones I'm gonna focus on first.

I know 2/3 might be hard, but I'm almost at 1/2 now so I figured that would be the next logical step ;).

I forgot Thot Gor was voyage only, I already have him. I was thinking more along the lines of Picard or Worf. I've been playing for about 2.5 years and so far I haven't had any luck, even though most of my voyages hit 10 hours these days.

• -You'll need with Kilana 4* or the gold Weyoun to clear "Feed a Fever" on Epic. I'm stuck there myself. I have her at the top of my non-event immortalize list in hopes of clearing it.

Good luck to you too with this one! I also need an Android card to clear "The Verge of Destruction" Elite node (can you believe I don't have anyAndroid cards?!) Hope the RNG gods are kind to us this year!!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • My 2021 goals:
    1. I am only missing two 4* crew completely from my roster. Neither are in the portal yet so I am waiting for the update. The two crew missing Lt. JG Martinez and EV Suit Pike.
    2. I'd like to finish the twenty-three 4* crew that I do have but not yet immortalized. That will require some very long voyages to get Fierce Guinan, Colonel Worf, Ensign Picard. I also need a copy of Zero One/One Zero to finish that merge!
    3. I'm at 594 immortalized crew. 600 will be very exciting. 625 might be a stretch goal for the year but I will go for it.
    4. Finish a few of the vanity collections. Our Man Bashir is probably next for me.
    5. Have fun and continue to make friends.
  • NoblemanDK wrote: »
    I only have one. Win an event. Hopefully nothing will happen when i decide to go for it(Like this rerun where a disclocated shoulder and 10 hours at the E.R. put an end to my attempt)

@NoblemanDK hope you and your shoulder are okay!
  • 5. Have fun and continue to make friends.

We should all have this at #1, thank you @RA | Colvin for reminding us <3

Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • 5. Have fun and continue to make friends.

We should all have this at #1, thank you @RA | Colvin for reminding us <3

Thanks @Steph loves Voyager - Star Trek Timelines can provide a great community :)
  • Somehow obtain my current most wanted crew in the game- Dark Empath Troi 🖖

Amen

Id like to get me some Archer. Preferably a 5* like Archer and Porthos or imprinted some like that.

Id love a new 5* Kirk variant for his 90t birthday. He's the goat after all.

Id think I'd be cool with that lol
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

@NoblemanDK hope you and your shoulder are okay!

The circumstances considered it is as good as it can be. a week in a sling and then seing how it is after that. Thx for the thought Captain :)
  • edited January 2021
    I'd love to make an 11 hour unrefreshed voyage. I think 10hrs 40 is my record so far. Apart from that, immortalise my Mycelial Culber and Stranded Quark and after that all the 4/5 cards I have from campaigns and megas.

If there's one card I would *love* to see added it would be Gary Mitchell after attaining his powers. And if he is added, that the stats be appropriately huge.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Mine will take much luck, lottery odds for both to occur at the same time.
    I’d like to win the top row of dabo with just one or two pulls. The other is for that wascally wabbit to drop for me. I’ve never seen the rabbit in dabo yet but not sure I want to buy dil if he did. Maybe I’ll get to make that decision!

I had one other but I was very surprised it happened already. I rarely do much with the gauntlet anymore other than set my crew, but a short time ago I opened the one box I had as the prize although I never competed once. In the box was another red angel, just blew me away with the luck that took.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow obtain my current most wanted crew in the game- Dark Empath Troi 🖖

You took the words right out of my thumbs...she is my #1 most wanted crew in the game right now, and mostly because of her art. Also on the need-for-the-art list are Sinister Picard and Facer Rios.

As for other goals, trying to further improve on voyages is pretty much it. I’m in a spot where only bad RNG (either on skill checks or trait matches for ship and/or seats) keeps me from hitting 10 hours every single time. Finding rare gems in terms of crew that have traits that match certain seats and skill combos - whether from new crew, from the cryostasis vault, or just the legion of partially-fused legendaries on my roster - will help me immensely.

Anything else I can think of falls into one of two categories:

Wish List Items
    -new crew like Gary Mitchell or Prophet-Possessed Kira
    -a new game mode such as Patrols (mini-voyages, for those who don’t remember that discussion from way back)
    -a new event type
    -three more stars for Bartender Guinan
    -get caught up once again on immortalizing all in-portal 4* crew

If It Happens, It Happens
    -a second-ever gauntlet win
    -top-25 event finish
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to make an 11 hour unrefreshed voyage. I think 10hrs 40 is my record so far. Apart from that, immortalise my Mycelial Culber and Stranded Quark and after that all the 4/5 cards I have from campaigns and megas.

If there's one card I would *love* to see added it would be Gary Mitchell after attaining his powers. And if he is added, that the stats be appropriately huge.

I thought about Gary Mitchell and why he wasn't in the game like Elizabeth Denher within the last week. Gary Lockwood is still alive so maybe he has chosen not to be in the game. Or perhaps, he will be the 1000th character
    After hearing what Ben said on Timeline Talks my time here wont last another year :(
  • VeeKay (GOD)VeeKay (GOD) ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    There are going to be a lot of ticked off people about no honor sale... I was already upset that there was no Christmas sales, like the 12 days of Christmas in 2019.

People have saved up carefully, this may cause some to quit the game.
    VeeKay (GOD)
    Level 90