Home The Bridge

2021 Timelines Resolutions

13»

Comments

• I got Arachnia today! :smiley:

I now have all exisiting versions of Janeway.

Congratulations @Emperor Borg Drone (AR) , she's beautiful! <3

3wngw3.gif

There can never be too many Janeways! <3

Not for me at least :sweat_smile:
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Mid-May and I'm at 4 of 7 for the year, not counting a stretch goal of 50% immortal.
    FINISHED
    *Immortalize 2/5 or 40% of the available crew.
    Finished March 26, 2021! One day short of my birthday.
    My stretch goal would be 50% which is doable, I think.

*Have ten crew with over 1000 base in each skill.
    Finished May 18, 2021!

Get another Gauntlet exclusive to drop.
    Finished January 14, 2021!

Didn't have it on here initially, as I not a competitive Voyager, but I have been working towards 9:30
    Finished January 6th, 2021! (COM/DIP) Repeated January 17th. (DIP/SCI)

TO GO
    *Have a gold immortal of the main character for each series.I needed three until last month and finished two. I still need an Archer and have a 2/5* at best. Fingers crossed for a Mega or Campaign. I have Rura Penthe Kirk, Mirror Picard, High Roller Sisko, Determined Janeway, Courier Burnham, and Pupcard.

Have a gold, even at 1/5* of all the main cast and major reoccurring. I still need a gold crew from both Disco and Picard where the selection of golds is limited or non-existent. I got very lucky and managed to knock Sulu, Quark, Ezri, Neelix, Kes, Reed, Georgiou, and Detmer off this list by the end of last year. All within the last month or so! Got Tribble Scotty in February. (I actually have ALL the Scottys now.) Honored Owo was an Honor Sale addition. Added Ushaan Shran in a behold.
    I need a gold of: Lorca (I might have one. Strangely blanking right now.), Booker, Rios, Elnor, Jurati, Raffi, Narek, Narissa, and Oh. I think that covers the ones I need, except maybe Picard era versions of Seven, Troi, and Riker. I can't think of any I'm missing.

Get the ranked gold in an Event other than a Skirmish. I've got it in the last three Skirmish/Skirmish hybrids. I MIGHT have gotten Adira if the competition hadn't been so fierce. I had about 50k over the usual 1500 amount, but the playing was just too hot.

W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid-May and I'm at 4 of 7 for the year, not counting a stretch goal of 50% immortal.

Way to go @W.W. Carlisle! Always great to kick goals B)

Looking back I've cleared Episode 9 (thanks Fish Face), and finished above #1,500 in an event - I think I'll stick with the original goals rather than make any more, 3's enough for the next 6 months I reckon.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
    That far apart, I won't call it a double post, @Steph loves Voyager .Congrats on finishing the lower rarities. That is always an achievement. I'm sure she got a got a good home with you!
    FINISHED

*Have ten crew with over 1000 base in each skill.
    Finished May 18, 2021!

Get another Gauntlet exclusive to drop.

Didn't have it on here initially, as I not a competitive Voyager, but I have been working towards 9:30

TO GO
    *Have a gold immortal of the main character for each series.I needed three until last month and finished two. I still need an Archer and have a 2/5* at best. Fingers crossed for a Mega or Campaign. I have Rura Penthe Kirk, Mirror Picard, High Roller Sisko, Determined Janeway, Courier Burnham, and Pupcard.

Have a gold, even at 1/5* of all the main cast and major reoccurring. I still need a gold crew from both Disco and Picard where the selection of golds is limited or non-existent. I got very lucky and managed to knock of Lorca and Oh the last week.
    I need a gold of Booker, Rios, Elnor, Jurati, Raffi, Narek, and Narissa. I think that covers the ones I need, except maybe Picard era versions of Seven, Troi, and Riker. I can't think of any I'm missing.

Get the ranked gold in an Event other than a Skirmish. I've got it in the last three Skirmish/Skirmish hybrids. I MIGHT have gotten Adira if the competition hadn't been so fierce. I had about 50k over the usual 1500 amount, but the playing was just too hot.

W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    I got Arachnia today! :smiley:

grats! do you have a Michael Sullivan for each of them? ;)
  • I got Arachnia today! :smiley:

grats! do you have a Michael Sullivan for each of them? ;)

I only have one who's been frozen to the vault for ages, plus a bunch of Chakotays. But if they add more of her romantic interests, I promise I'll try to add them to my crew :lol:
    edited September 2021
    I was just going to post my own progress, @Steph loves Voyager ! You've made great progress. How's the Janeway hunt going? I've gotten 2 Camp Nurse Janeway since the update.
    For full detail, see my updated initial post. General status is below.
    Finished August 29, 2021 with KDF Gowron.
    7o147qfl2drj.jpg

I think I'll go for 60% by New Year's.

*Have ten crew with over 1000 base for each skill.

Finished May 18, 2021!
    I think I'll try for 1050 by year's end. I'd just need to work on ENG and MED, so it is very likely.
    Finished this one and didn't even notice when.
    Only ENG is still under 1100 base at tenth best, so I should get there this year.

Still no luck🙄

Have a gold, even at 1/5* of all the main cast and major reoccurring. I still need a gold crew from both Disco and Picard where the selection of golds is limited or non-existent. I'm down to Booker for Disco. I added Narek a while back, so I just need Raffi, Rios, and Elnor (I have what I need to Retrieve him, when I have the space). Still no golds of Jurati or Narissa available.

Get another Gauntlet exclusive to drop. I'd happily take a second star for Guinan even. I've only gotten one out of a rank crate in nearly two years.
    Not sure I'll press my luck again this year.

Get the ranked gold in an Event other than a Skirmish. I haven't even ranked Top 1500 since the reward structure changed.

I've managed 10 hours with nine of the thirty possible combinations and have all but two past 9:30. The Voyage out now might leave me with just 1 under 9:30. I think I'll see if I can make 9:40 with all the combinations by the end of the year.

Edited for mistakes. Cat bit me this morning, so I'm trying to type with a bandaged thumb and not always successful.
  • I was just going to post my own progress, @Steph loves Voyager ! You've made great progress. How's the Janeway hunt going? I've gotten 2 Camp Nurse Janeway since the update.

Thanks @W.W. Carlisle! Janeway is still a very elusive treasure for me, I don't even see her 2* variant pop up all that often :( But at least I have Evolved Janeway & Arachnia! I think they're my favourites.

I've used my last few retrievals to get crew I need for nodes or completing collection thresholds so once I've got them out of the way I'm going to target some KJs B) Below is what I have so far:

ipfjr2n2k897.jpg

Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
    edited September 2021
    Your roster is really coming together, @Steph loves Voyager . I've got 14 more months of playing and far too much real money invested. I'm only missing 2 Janeways. The silly thing refuses to take a proper screen shot. pbtgsxj52rbh.jpg
    08fhdpfpkxpv.jpg
    I'm 1 Mutated Paris and a Coffee Janeway from having a third star on Evolved Janeway.
    I think I have 80 4* that I need to finish to have them all done. That's counting three to get: Julep McCoy (next week), Ensign Picard (haven't hit the 3 parts again), and BG Robinson (she's playing hard to get in the portal). Everyone else at 4* is at 1/4* minimum and I have an extra going of Mutated Paris 3/4, Zero One 2/4*, and Indignant Seven 2/4* for either add stars to Evolved Janeway and the Bynars or start Cheesecake Seven. Finishing what 4* crew I have at 4/4* should get me to or close to 60% immortal.
    It's November now. We have two months to go. How's everyone doing? I hope everyone else is as happy with their progress as I am mine.
    Full updates in my first post. General status is below.
    7o147qfl2drj.jpg

I think I'll go for 60% by New Year's. I may not make it. I'm at just over 52%.

Finished May 18, 2021!
    I think I'll try for 1050 by year's end. I'd just need to work on ENG and MED, so it is very likely.
    Only ENG is still under 1100 base at tenth best, so I should get there this year.
    I didn't notice when I got here either.
    I have just one skill under 1150, so I'm aiming for 1200.

*Have a gold immortal of the main character for each series.I still need an Archer. I have Rura Penthe Kirk, Mirror Picard, High Roller Sisko, Determined Janeway, Courier Burnham, and Pupcard.
    I managed to add two stars to Imprinted Archer for 4/5*. Wish me luck. I'm going to try for Retrieval again, but I have a citation if it comes to it. I got two months yet.

Have a gold, even at 1/5* of all the main cast and major reoccurring. I still need a gold crew from both Disco and Picard where the selection of golds is limited or non-existent. I'm down to Booker for Disco. I have Elnor waiting for a slot, so I just need Raffi and Rios. Still no golds of Jurati or Narissa available.

Get another Gauntlet exclusive to drop. I'd happily take a second star for Guinan even. I've only gotten one out of a rank crate in nearly two years.

Get the ranked gold in an Event other than a Skirmish. I haven't even ranked Top 1500 in a Skirmish since the reward structure changed.

I've managed 10 hours with seventeen of the thirty possible combinations and have all but one past 9:30. I'm not sure I've had the missing combination in a while. I think I'll see if I can make 9:40 with all the combinations by the year.

• KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    I like the idea of this post a lot.

My Timelines goals for 2021 are the following:
    -Earn my 20,000 gauntlet round achievement and finally get Locutus (Currently have about 17,450)
    -Obtain all available 4* crew, there are only 22 I dont have overall.
    -Earn top 50 event finish achievement.
    -Obtain my two most wanted crew USS Zheng He Riker and Age of Sail Picard.

I did not complete all my goals. I quit the game instead. Didn't see that coming back in January.
  • Complete a 10 hour voyage. I've come within a few minutes of this several times, so with a few more FF legendaries under my belt I think I can achieve this.
    I actually ended up completing this at the very beginning of the year, and 10 hour voyages became the norm once I joined a fleet and got the extra station boosts.

I switched to completing targeted skill pair FFs, which is starting to wind down, at least within the limitation of available crew. I won't finish this by the end of the year, but I'll get pretty close, and I've also started to wind up my next goal of skill pair variety.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    I knocked off winning a gold from something other than a Skirmish event and got Facer Rios, leaving me just Raffi and Booker to get a gold of for main characters. So close to completing all my original goals and several stretches!
    Don't like double posting, but I got my last star for Imprinted Archer from Retrieval and should finish him today!
    st101cebnvne.png
    Throw in a couple other crew I worked on and I *almost* have ten crew with 1200+ base for all six skills. Determined Paris is a WIP and is at 1199 SEC.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't like double posting, but I got my last star for Imprinted Archer from Retrieval and should finish him today!
    st101cebnvne.png
    Throw in a couple other crew I worked on and I *almost* have ten crew with 1200+ base for all six skills. Determined Paris is a WIP and is at 1199 SEC.

I FF Imprinted Archer also this week with Tuesday packs.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten days late, but time to review my post from last year and make a new one. (BTW, are we just continuing this thread into 2022 or are we starting a new one?)

Spoiler-ed for space, 'cause I can get a little wordy at times.

2021 Goals
    1. 10hr voyages with all skill-pair combos. I hit the first 28 a long time ago. ENG-MED and MED-ENG continue to elude me. Need to prioritize stars for some of those crew.
    Took me until late July (and many targeted citations/retrievals) but I got 'em done. Interestingly, my first 10hr MED-ENG voyage lasted 10hrs 41min - took forever to get there, but then I shattered the barrier.

2. 11hr voyages with all primary skills. Only 6 of these to achieve - and I've already hit 2 (SEC and DIP). Of course, in light of goal #1, clearly ENG and MED may remain challenging for a while.
    Completed. SEC (Nov 2020), DIP (Dec 2020), MED (Mar 2021), CMD (Jul 2021), SCI (Sep 2021), ENG (Nov 2021). Surprisingly, it seems that ENG was the skill holding my MED-ENG voyages back, not MED.

3. Max Holodeck Enthusiasts collection. Just need 4 stars on Chef Riker to finish it.
    Completed as part of March 2021 honor sale. Still a neat collection in that we can earn-and-FF another character by working on the collection. (Compare to the more recent "Bada-bing Bada-bang" in which we only get 1 star for Scapegoat O'Brien for completing an entire collection.)

4. Continue to improve my roster, make progress on collections, and have fun.
    Completed, obviously. I must have been preparing for annual evaluation season at work - propose a goal that you can achieve simply by showing up, and get a good review!

2021 Resolutions
    1. I resolve to be a little less aggravated when I lose a 65% vs 5% matchup in gauntlet because my card gets zero crits.
    Usually failed at this one.

2. I resolve to stop screaming at my phone when I get replicator rations from the 4* voyage dilemmas, though I still intend to remain as aggravated by that as I am now.
    Almost completely failed at this one. In fact, this one remains one of my greatest peeves about the game (along with the voyage bug). I sincerely doubt that anyone that can reach 6+ hour voyages needs these rations, but everyone needs 4* crew (or 200 honor). Please change this!

3. I resolve to just shrug when my chroniton-doubling ad warp is indefinitely "Hailing Starfleet". Can't miss what I didn't have, right?
    Mostly succeeded at this one. Still lost a lot of extra chrons during the year, but chrons are not a limiting factor for me, so it was easier to laugh at.

2022 Goals (skipping the resolutions this time)
    1. Hit 11hr voyages with all 30 skill combos. Have already done 17 combos (wow!) but undoubtedly ENG/MED will prove difficult again.

2. Hit a 12hr voyage with each primary skill. Sounds ambitious at first, but considering the rate at which I'm collecting 11hr voyages now, this seems achievable. My current longest voyage is 11hrs 33min.

3. FF all TOS main cast 5* cards. This is more aspirational than achievable - I currently need 53 stars to complete all the existing cards - but it gives me something to focus on.
    Kirk - 50 stars, need 4
    Spock - 70 stars, need 9 (sorry, avatar-of-Ishmael)
    McCoy - 25 stars, need 5
    Scotty - 20 stars, need 4 (all for Captain Scott)
    Uhura - 30 stars, need 7
    Sulu - 20 stars, need 9
    Chekov - 20 stars, need 15 (sorry, Pavel!)
    Well, the year is over. Seems most of us did well. Posting late since I couldn't log in.
    Full updates in my first post. General status is below.
    7o147qfl2drj.jpg

I think I'll go for 60% by New Year's. I may not make it. I'm at just over 52%.

Only made 55.84%, but I'm running out of purples and holds are naturally harder.

Finished May 18, 2021!
    I didn't notice when I got here either.
    I have just one skill under 1150, so I'm aiming for 1200.

Finished and ready for my next step up.

*Have a gold immortal of the main character for each series.I still need an Archer. I have Rura Penthe Kirk, Mirror Picard, High Roller Sisko, Determined Janeway, Courier Burnham, and Pupcard.
    I managed to add two stars to Imprinted Archer for 4/5*. Wish me luck. I'm going to try for Retrieval again, but I have a citation if it comes to it. I got two months yet.

I got my Archer and will likely soon have two or three!

Have a gold, even at 1/5* of all the main cast and major reoccurring. I still need a gold crew from both Disco and Picard where the selection of golds is limited or non-existent. I'm down to Booker for Disco. I have Elnor waiting for a slot, so I just need Raffi and Rios. Still no golds of Jurati or Narissa available.

Picked up Faces Rios, so that's another one down.

Get the ranked gold in an Event other than a Skirmish. I haven't even ranked Top 1500 in a Skirmish since the reward structure changed.

I've made top 1500 three times since I switched WiFi and made it in a Faction.

I've managed 10 hours with seventeen of the thirty possible combinations and have all but one past 9:30. I'm not sure I've had the missing combination in a while. I think I'll see if I can make 9:40 with all the combinations by the year.
    I STILL haven't gotten a MED/SCI since I've been tracking. The reverse has topped 10hrs,so I have high hopes.

I'll start a 2022 thread shortly.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge achievement! Kate Mulgrew would be proud of this! <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")