Home The Bridge

So, "MACO Mayweather"?!?!? {EDIT: No Longer 1000th Crew}

13»

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this kind of crew should be called "Pack-Plus", since they are in in the packs, but also available through other means. I don't mind these.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he'll be in that Tuesday pack on the 16th with some temporary achievements like Homesteader Janeway.

Weird.
    Maybe this kind of crew should be called "Pack-Plus", since they are in in the packs, but also available through other means. I don't mind these.

"Pack Plus" is a good name. "Chievorinos" (Chee-vo-ree-nohz) is more fun to say, though. :P (Cuz ya get 'em from the chievos.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suus-mahna Sarek was #500, and we got one free copy of him in the inbox. I'm expecting the same this time, but some more temporary achievements would be more run.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Suus-mahna Sarek was #500, and we got one free copy of him in the inbox. I'm expecting the same this time, but some more temporary achievements would be more run.

We may be jumping the gun thinking Tuesday Pack. He could conceivably be mailed out like "Talk to the Hand" Sarek, sometime after the 999th is live, and before Tuesday Pack goes live.....

jc8a6u1ngtok.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Pretty sure that @WRG Ben said #1000 would not be a Tuesday-pack card when introduced, on one of the Timelines Talk streams with @Captain Idol , et al.

EDIT: It was the stream from 06 January:
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Pretty sure that @WRG Ben said #1000 would not be a Tuesday-pack card when introduced, on one of the Timelines Talk streams with @Captain Idol , et al.

This was what I was thinking I'd heard. I was also thinking he could be a Valentine's gift and we'd get him on the Sunday.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    edited February 2021

That is good news!

This was what I was thinking I'd heard. I was also thinking he could be a Valentine's gift and we'd get him on the Sunday.

"Talk to the Hand" Sarek was released on Valentime's Day, according to the Wiki.......

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Suus_Mahna_Sarek

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Whatever he is, he’ll be sitting in my mailbox (assuming that’s the way we get him) until I have more crew slots!! :open_mouth:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    Whatever he is, he’ll be sitting in my mailbox (assuming that’s the way we get him) until I have more crew slots!! :open_mouth:

Unless he has a timer, I'll hold for room, as well.

I got three hanging out already.

• IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever he is, he’ll be sitting in my mailbox (assuming that’s the way we get him) until I have more crew slots!! :open_mouth:

I could be wrong, but it seems their current procedure is to put a timer on all in-game mail now.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »

I could be wrong, but it seems their current procedure is to put a timer on all in-game mail now.

They didn't have one on the Convergence Day Quark we got after the event SNAFU. But that doesn't necessarily set a precedent.
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    IceCat wrote: »

They didn't have one on the Convergence Day Quark we got after the event SNAFU. But that doesn't necessarily set a precedent.

That is why I have three. Quark didn't have a timer. Mine is Frozen, anyway. Guess I should claim him for Honour at some point.....
    Well, as of 1200 Eastern 17 February 2021, he will be at least Crew #1004. New Event drop includes another 2⭐.....

🥌🦞
    The new math generation has arrived. I hope none of them go into medicine, chemistry, engineering, architecture, accounting, artillery, machining, astronomy,...
    The new math generation has arrived. I hope none of them go into medicine, chemistry, engineering, architecture, accounting, artillery, machining, astronomy,...

Warp core assembling......

⛔🛑👨🕦
  • It is not necessary to celebrate Black History Month with MACO Mayweather, because Gabriel Bell and Lt. Cmdr Uhura are being all Historical (and perhaps Black) in the new Month-long campaign.
    Ice Man wrote: »
    It is not necessary to celebrate Black History Month with MACO Mayweather, because Gabriel Bell and Lt. Cmdr Uhura are being all Historical (and perhaps Black) in the new Month-long campaign.

"Perhaps"?!?!?

• In their announcement, TP mentioned they were historical, but did not mention that they were Black.