Home The Bridge
Options

Skirmish Event discussion thread: Satyr and Swan - ME#1 (02/04)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
The event is announced in the event hub. I am still working on the event notes.

Event notes: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17498/skirmish-event-notes-satyr-and-swan-me-1-2021-02-04/

Comments

• Options
    Interesting, the mega recurring has been moved to a threshold of 400k - no ore coasting if you want to get that card to 4/5
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Please tell us tue recurring legendary being at 400k is a mistake, or at the very least unique to Skirmishes.

Yikes.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you learn nothing from Convergence Day and how much people will complain and moan until they get their "rightfully deserved" freebies?

That said, it is a dick move to change the format without any notification or warning.
  • Options
    @Amphistaff I agree. I’ve been around since the first mega event ever. it’s always been the same. why change it now?

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I will inquire regarding Lothario Q being at 400k, and I will let you know once I have the information.

Thank you Shan. much appreciated 🖖🖖

Captain Level 99

• Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Did you learn nothing from Convergence Day and how much people will complain and moan until they get their "rightfully deserved" freebies?

That said, it is a dick move to change the format without any notification or warning.

Does the mega arrive in the mailbox or do we have to do work to get it? Enlighten us all. What in your "humble" opinion is the rank or threshold point between reward and "freebies"?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will inquire regarding Lothario Q being at 400k, and I will let you know once I have the information.

Thank you Shan!

Mind you, Lothario Q is quite underwhelming. He barely ekes into the Top 150 for overall Voyage scores, and his only ranked pair is a paltry #5 DIP/MED in the Gauntlet. Has there ever been a weaker recurring legendary at introduction?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    @robownage

Minuet.

:lol:

I stand corrected.

Although at least she was useful in Gauntlet for new players (her lack of a third skill really hurts her there, but she's still #3 for CMD/DIP).
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @robownage

Minuet.

I stand corrected.

Although at least she was useful in Gauntlet for new players (her lack of a third skill really hurts her there, but she's still #3 for CMD/DIP).

I know what you mean. still think she deserved ENG as a third skill....

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Speaking of ENG as a third skill - Off Duty Rand.

I think they gave her ENG as a third skill based on her hair alone, as an in-joke.

I don’t remember anything ENG about her skill set.
    Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • Options
    @robownage

Minuet.

I stand corrected.

I know what you mean. still think she deserved ENG as a third skill....

Or med. I mean, if Jamaharon quark got it, why not Minuet? ;-D
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Speaking of ENG as a third skill - Off Duty Rand.

I think they gave her ENG as a third skill based on her hair alone, as an in-joke.

I don’t remember anything ENG about her skill set.

Be happy she’s not a 2 skiller!! :tongue:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Lothario Q has MED and CMD (even if they're only his secondary and tertiary skill) so he will probably be useful for voyages, at least for players who don't have many options for that skill combination.

But I also hope that they didn't move the recurring legendary to 400k :(
  • Options

Awesome! Thanks! 400k would be out of reach and the recurring 5 star cards are a great feature of the mega events
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is also ridiculous and confusing to get a popup for an event EVERY TIME I open the app, let alone one that is over a week away from starting, especially before the upcoming event has even started!

This behavior needs to be changed.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    It is also ridiculous and confusing to get a popup for an event EVERY TIME I open the app, let alone one that is over a week away from starting, especially before the upcoming event has even started!

This behavior needs to be changed.

I've brought it up, I believe it was not intended so patience while we look into it. Thank you!

Thanks Shan. Understand lots going on for your team at the moment, but wanted to share the feedback. Of course I'll be patient... I didn't even put an exclamation point or angry emoji at the end of my request. :wink:
  • Options
    I’m not one to break out my pitchfork too quickly but I 100% agree this is a terrible move if it’s not an error.