Home The Bridge
Options

Skirmish Event discussion thread: Satyr and Swan - ME#1 (02/04)

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I‘m dissapointed by Q‘s stats. Worst recurring Mega crew since Thrax(April 2019).
    All stats are raw, without any bonuses.
    difb95cdeksk.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Despite concerns about the mega recurring Legendary crew showing up at 400K threshold (for now), I would like to thank TP/WRG for providing FF/FE-type info an entire week earlier than usual. If this kind of early details is what we gain from the Event Hub, then it is definitely a positive.

Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    thats a handy sheet! can it be shared or is that top secret fleet info?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Having Lothario Q as threshold reward at 400k is an error, we're in the process of correcting it.

Thanks for the feedback, Shan!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having Lothario Q as threshold reward at 400k is an error, we're in the process of correcting it.

Praise Jebus! Thank you Shan!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    thats a handy sheet! can it be shared or is that top secret fleet info?

Share away. If it would be fleet exclusive i wouldn t post it here. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

That is good news. Having the Recurring out of reach of new players would probably be detrimental to those new players continuing. As others have said, access to a Legendary with 4/5⭐ is an incentive for players starting out.

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there is an error on Lothario Q's diplomacy stats. either the 1* or 5* is probably incorrect. It doesn't fit the mold of ANY 5* stat range released. (its the first I've had fail my formulas since I took over the DNA checklist).
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    The threshold rewards have been corrected.

Excellent.

Thankyou for another Q, and for making him 3 skills. Also thanks for what I believe is the first John de Lancie Q from Voyager.

His skills are not the best, but he is Q, so probably lying about them.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I think there is an error on Lothario Q's diplomacy stats. either the 1* or 5* is probably incorrect. It doesn't fit the mold of ANY 5* stat range released. (its the first I've had fail my formulas since I took over the DNA checklist).

I've verified the stats and they are correct.
    If you have more details to provide in how you believe these are wrong, please let me know :)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Did you learn nothing from Convergence Day and how much people will complain and moan until they get their "rightfully deserved" freebies?

That said, it is a dick move to change the format without any notification or warning.

Not that it matters now since it's apparently been fixed, but is eight days not enough warning? Aren't we pretty much fully returned to back in the day when we had two event upcoming info's at once?

and thanks as always for the info Shan, nice to know I can spend some honor now! :D
  • Options
    @eXo | das411 Spend away, because we all know what you shouldn’t be doing!! :tongue::tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @eXo | das411 Spend away, because we all know what you shouldn’t be doing!! :tongue::tongue:

my newest lady cost me almost my entire stockpile of DIL and quite a bit of honor but she's worth it :D

Screenshot-20210127-142939-Star-Trek.jpg

Screenshot-20210127-142957-Star-Trek.jpg
  • Options
    Shan, you and the support team are a big reason I enjoy this game as much as I do! Thank you so much for looking into this and helping correct it!
  • Options
    So... it seems like Event info will be released and the event will pop up in the event hub on wednesdays now, (as opposed to preliminary event info being released on fridays)

Anyone else remember when they would release next week’s event info on wednesday’s back in the day? and then they changed it to fridays because they said something about it was too early and they were inaccurate too often? anyways, just thinking about the old days :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    The threshold rewards have been corrected.

@Shan - I would like to thank you for the rapid communication on this and the Android/Steam thawing issue. One of those doesn’t even concern me, as I am on iOS, but quick responses go a very long way towards soothing fears and concerns. I am well aware that you can only pass on not so much what you yourself know, but what you are allowed to pass on. Please feel free to quote me to those above you that some folks would be far less skeptical of them and be less likely to assume the worst of them if they were a bit more forthright, just like this. 🖖
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... it seems like Event info will be released and the event will pop up in the event hub on wednesdays now, (as opposed to preliminary event info being released on fridays)

Anyone else remember when they would release next week’s event info on wednesday’s back in the day? and then they changed it to fridays because they said something about it was too early and they were inaccurate too often? anyways, just thinking about the old days :wink:

Yeah, we survived those, and the game moved on. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I like the days between events just doing my own thing and not thinking about events. Hard to do that now when there is a ticking countdown to the next event while the current event is going on. Makes it feel like there is no downtime.

I miss breaks in between the LTO’s. They are literally wall to wall unless you buy them to make the notification go away.