Home The Bridge

My first Constellation results!

A place to post the results of the first constellation you received!

Mine was a problem. Got the “rarity” constellation (which I suspect everyone will), and happily opened it... to get THE UNCOMMON polestar. What the heck? Really? Thanks for the LITERAL trash.

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I got a Mirror Shukar constellation with the free scan, then nothing on an adwarp scan. That constellation has 5 possible polestars:

- Andorian, desperate, veteran, civilian, mirror universe

I can confirm that the scan resets to 1%, then increased to 3% after the failed scan.
  • I’m not even sure what that means. I got the “Duelist Torres” constellation with “innovator” polestar. I don’t know what any of it means or how to use the polestar now
  • A Queen Po constellation for me. Should have the 1000 ISM to discover it in a week or so I guess.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Navaar constellation that I can't even afford to open.
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Tsunkatse Seven. Won't open it yet, but the Borg polestar would be useful.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Constellation - Admiral Janeway
    - Human, Federation, Starfleet, Resourceful
    Have not opened it yet.

Picked up the Rarity Constellation ... immortalised 1* Uhura, said I'd never dupe crew, but just wanted to see what I'd get ... The Skill Constellation can wait for this weekend.
    Have not opened it yet.
  • I got the General Martok constellation - fingers crossed 🤞🏻 it drops the Veteran trait which I can use with the free ones to narrow down onto Mirror Janeway...
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • I got Tactical Officer Neelix constellation.
  • mambo Picard
  • 6y6999znvry0.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Ishara Yar Polestar. I'll do the list the next time I am in the game.

Human
    Scoundrel
    Veteran
    Saboteur
    Desperate

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seamus constellation for me, which gave me the Interrogator polestar. Not a bad result at all.
  • My first constellation was Augment Commander O'Brien (Human, Augment, Engineered, Tactician, Saboteur, Marksman, Brutal, Innovator). Opened it hoping for Tactician or Human, got Brutal.

I didn't open the rarity and skill constellations from crew immortalization, since I won't need them as long as I don't have a combination of polestars that I actually want to use.
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Pah-wraith cult Dukat. Unsure if anything too useful there, but will just look at options once I've opened. Going to focus on rarity ones first- pointless targeting anything until I have an Ultra Rare or Legendary!
  • Got a Fury Kes polestar, which gave me Civilian. After doing the Data Q tutorial, I was able to use that Civilian with Brutal & Costumed to get a Sinister Picard.
  • Literally complaining about free stuff. This community never disappoints.

Just wondering, if I dumped my garbage on your doorstep, would you complain about that 'free stuff'? Because that's literally what he received - garbage. It is not a gift.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally complaining about free stuff. This community never disappoints.

Will the complaint be more valid when you get a Common Rarity Polestar that you work for?

It's a kind of valid point that having 1*/2* Rarity Polestar is kind of rough, if people are trying for a 4*/5*. Just because this one happened to be "free" does not take away the frustration.....

Just saying.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Free Constellation - Admiral Janeway
    - Human, Federation, Starfleet, Resourceful
    Have not opened it yet.

Same here.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Arnie wrote: »
    Pah-wraith cult Dukat. Unsure if anything too useful there, but will just look at options once I've opened. Going to focus on rarity ones first- pointless targeting anything until I have an Ultra Rare or Legendary!

Hi Arnie! A rarity might not be required if you can limit the trait combo you have to exclusively gold cards... like, “Augment”, “Survivalist”, and “Villain” will limit the result to Wrathful Khan (IIRC).

• ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »

Hi Arnie! A rarity might not be required if you can limit the trait combo you have to exclusively gold cards... like, “Augment”, “Survivalist”, and “Villain” will limit the result to Wrathful Khan (IIRC).

Good point, well made- thanks!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, Freebie Scan: Navaar constellation
    Ad scan: junk
    100 ISM scan: a rock
    Ad Scan: Kurak constellation

Not bad so far. 200 ISM left. It would be nice if I could open them.
  • Imprinted Archer for me. The potential traits aren't great, but it's a start.