Home The Bridge

My first Constellation results!

Comments

• My first constellation was Duelist Torres and I got the innovator polestar. Went ahead and spend the quantum (like 800 of it) and ended getting the last Star I needed for my Duelist Torres so that’s cool.
    qiuokk3aei2f.png

Something I’m confused by is that it looks like the most quantum we can have at one time is 1000. And it always costs a lot to do a retrieval. And it takes 30 minutes to recharge just one quantum. Or we can spend 90 dilithium for 50. Otherwise it would take a couple weeks to fully recharge after using it like one time. How are we supposed to finish the temporary achievements in time?
    7q9lz5hrpauz.png
  • My first constellation was Duelist Torres and I got the innovator polestar. Went ahead and spend the quantum (like 800 of it) and ended getting the last Star I needed for my Duelist Torres so that’s cool.
    qiuokk3aei2f.png

Something I’m confused by is that it looks like the most quantum we can have at one time is 1000. And it always costs a lot to do a retrieval. And it takes 30 minutes to recharge just one quantum. Or we can spend 90 dilithium for 50. Otherwise it would take a couple weeks to fully recharge after using it like one time. How are we supposed to finish the temporary achievements in time?
    7q9lz5hrpauz.png

This should be your second already. Data Q was your first so you should be finished with this achievement, not?
  • STT Humf wrote: »
    My first constellation was Duelist Torres and I got the innovator polestar. Went ahead and spend the quantum (like 800 of it) and ended getting the last Star I needed for my Duelist Torres so that’s cool.
    qiuokk3aei2f.png

7q9lz5hrpauz.png

This should be your second already. Data Q was your first so you should be finished with this achievement, not?

One of the achievements is for immortalization. And you need to do it twice. I got lucky and got the last star needed for Duelist Torres so that’s one. I already have Data Q immortalized so the one they gave me from retrieval means it’s just another 1/4. I’m supposed to waste my honor and chronitons immortalizing a duplicate purple card for the achievement?

But I was also talking about the retrieval achievement. You need to do it 3 times, and so far you can only do it twice unless you spend thousands of dilithium to refill your quantum. So I’m not sure if there will be time for it to refill (it says for me it will take 15 days) before the temporary achievements end
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    STT Humf wrote: »
    My first constellation was Duelist Torres and I got the innovator polestar. Went ahead and spend the quantum (like 800 of it) and ended getting the last Star I needed for my Duelist Torres so that’s cool.
    qiuokk3aei2f.png

7q9lz5hrpauz.png

One of the achievements is for immortalization. And you need to do it twice. I got lucky and got the last star needed for Duelist Torres so that’s one. I already have Data Q immortalized so the one they gave me from retrieval means it’s just another 1/4. I’m supposed to waste my honor and chronitons immortalizing a duplicate purple card for the achievement?

But I was also talking about the retrieval achievement. You need to do it 3 times, and so far you can only do it twice unless you spend thousands of dilithium to refill your quantum. So I’m not sure if there will be time for it to refill (it says for me it will take 15 days) before the temporary achievements end

The uncommon one only costs 300 quantum. But even with one or two purchases for dil you will make it in 2 weeks if you aim for a gold.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • You can immortalise anyone for that achievement.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    yitskli4cy23.jpg

And I got the Botanist polestar.

That is a great one if it drops botanist or other rare trait. The rarer the trait the better you can narrow down your field of crew retrieval to who you want especially if you can add another rare trait. Like with mine here. I add telepath to jury rigger and then get a pool of only two legendary Spock. 50/50 of getting Gangster Spock who is great in gauntlet. A third polestar would make him the only choice.

0eu4tpbgryry.png

Or these interesting combos with narrowed field:

q67qtf07wajn.png

kpmwosuk1ma2.png

afbtiemjz56h.png

fti8nayaaaq4.png

Let’s fly!

Really? I thought it had to be crew you retrieved
    edited February 2021
    You can immortalise anyone for that achievement.

No. I did Adira Tal and Maquis Takeover Paris.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

I managed to pull a Braxton this morning. Immortalised him immediately and it gave me the first achievement. :)
  • Got Human from some Yar constellation... haven't checked really but it sound pretty useless.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    So after the tutorial and the uncommon retrieval I opened a skill constellation. With it I can at least do something half useful to finish the achievement. Maybe in the next days I will get something more tempting.

odys51p6n6ej.png

I don't think you need the skill to get the same results there

EDIT: My bad, without it, you get Niners Rom... I was playing with the polestars and those 2, but I was using the legendary polestar and forgot about it...
  • Coomer wrote: »
    Got Human from some Yar constellation... haven't checked really but it sound pretty useless.

Not necessarily! Human combination with Vulcan will give you mostly Spocks! With Betazed, mostly Deanna Trois! With one more, you might be down to a single card.
  • Coomer wrote: »
    Got Human from some Yar constellation... haven't checked really but it sound pretty useless.

Not necessarily! Human combination with Vulcan will give you mostly Spocks! With Betazed, mostly Deanna Trois! With one more, you might be down to a single card.

Thanks!

As said, didn't really consider all the possibilities, just as a first thought it felt a bit meh :smile:

Just hoping to get something down the line to combine it with before I have 4 or 5 more Human trait polestars waiting.
  • I wound up getting a third star for Fury Kes, pretty happy about that.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paired with Klingon, you get a pool of Torres, K'Ehleyr, and Alexander. Add one more and that would get you to a pool of a couple or just one, depending on the third trait.
    With Trill, Human would get Adira Tal, if they were in the portal.
    The spreadsheet possibilities are very interesting.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    qiuokk3aei2f.png

7q9lz5hrpauz.png

Kinda answered your own question. Through money at it.....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I got Android, Hologram, CMD, and MED.

I used the last three (along with Brutal) to grab a third star on Warship EMA. Once I have the quantum, I have what I need to nab a second star on Mirror Data - looking forward to it!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    Maripacs wrote: »
    Well, I guess it can only go up from here

q4wshesxkfmi.jpg

Considering I still need stars for both keeper copies, plus the fusion fodder, Bynar would be a good one for me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    With the influx of ISM ... my free Polestars have been:

- Admiral Janeway - Federation
    - Captian Scott - Federation
    - 2x Skill - SCI and CMD with two left through achievements.
    - Rarity - 5*

Lucky on the rarity front, but the trait ones have both been one of the most common ones available.

EDIT: use the Polestars I have (Jury Rigger, Saboteur, 5*) to go for a 50/50 between Irina and Captain Lorian, both are 1/5 for me. Fell to Lorian.

I will be hoarding Polestars until the 24 or next time I max. Quantum. The cost was 900 Quantum and 5 million credits (I thought there was a reduction if you weren't 100% set to get 1 specific crew).
  • odys51p6n6ej.png

@Mirror Sanoa I'm pondering pulling this combo too - if I don't get Katrine then I get 2nd star on Seven so it's kinda a win/win... but I feel like I should save it for something I actually need to clear mission nodes... now this is a dilemma!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
    odys51p6n6ej.png

@Mirror Sanoa I'm pondering pulling this combo too - if I don't get Katrine then I get 2nd star on Seven so it's kinda a win/win... but I feel like I should save it for something I actually need to clear mission nodes... now this is a dilemma!

I have almost 6 days left until my Qs are reaching the cap, so I am relaxed. Basically none of both are exciting for me.

I figured two other combinations that are ok. But all of them use some rather precious polestars, I hope to find something useful that is "cheaper" within the next days.

gcwy16u6zvt4.jpeg
    ptnw66jqmlvv.jpeg
  • Thought it was 18 hours until quantum maxed out - 18 days seems.... long!
  • TarisTaris ✭✭✭
    Got a Defensive Phlox constellation. Don't remember the traits I got but I will be trying to get him after years of being miserable when seeing everyone use him in gauntlet
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taris wrote: »
    Got a Defensive Phlox constellation. Don't remember the traits I got but I will be trying to get him after years of being miserable when seeing everyone use him in gauntlet

I gotta say, his Rolls were well thought out for Gauntlet. He has that slamming max on Med, but the minimum Roll is low enough that RNG balances him well. But, when maxes and/or Crits, he is a sledgehammer for definitely!

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    5*, Physician, Romantic, and Civilian will lock him in. I was looking for ways to get Culber (either need stars). The first three give the two Culbers and that Phlox. I have to add Starfleet to exclude him.

• 5*, Physician, Romantic, and Civilian will lock him in. I was looking for ways to get Culber (either need stars). The first three give the two Culbers and that Phlox. I have to add Starfleet to exclude him.

I landed the Denobulan polestar, that combined with Romantic and 5* will also guarantee him! :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Legendary, starfleet and maverick. Only have one of the 11 immortalised with those traits - Mirror Picard. Guess which one it spat out.

Thanks a sodding bunch.