Home The Bridge

72 Hour Strike

Dear fellow STT fans, in solidarity with my fleetmates and squadmates who have been banned for 72 hours as a result of TP's mistake, I am signing out of the game for 72 hours as well. I likely won't return, barring a major apology from TP. If you agree, please feel free to comment below. TP, the ball is in your court, but short of a MAJOR mea culpa, you just destroyed your game.

Comments

• @Drago Musevni, it's a real-life production of The Producers! Springtime for Hitler and all.
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since I’m banned, how do I even log out in iOS? Never done that before. 🤷
  • Out for 72 hours. Hoping TP get a grip and do a humongous apology. Not holding my breath though.
  • A ban for clicking a bug is exactly the sort of thing that can sour faith and support of a product. I haven't been banned, but if this is their response, seeing other people be treated like that is probably enough to make me walk away.

Exploit my **tsk tsk**. Y'all **tsk tsk** up. And you're doubling down on that.
  • BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Anyone who haven't rated the app in Google Play and other services, I suggest to do so now.

Just 1 starred it
  • JefeJefe ✭✭✭
    I am with Navarch. I am not going to spend a penny until this is rectified! Please consider joining us.
  • JefeJefe ✭✭✭
    "The line must be drawn here!" ( Jean Luc Picard)
  • BarnBurner wrote: »
    Kanon wrote: »
    Anyone who haven't rated the app in Google Play and other services, I suggest to do so now.

Just 1 starred it

Me too!
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a banned player. To all supporting a strike.
    THANK YOU

I'm not a whale but I spend some and I'm in top fleet. Until TP sort it out I'm out.

PS How do I change name here? O_o

@guest_1136116279378945

Tap the icon next to one of your posts and it will take you to your profile. Within the preferences you should be able to choose a new username. They even give you a badge...
    Just don’t do it too many times! 😂 👍🖖
  • I'd do the same but I'm banned so I take a 72hrs voluntarily break 😂
  • ‘The Strike’

yeigx3j29cb6.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • From a banned player. To all supporting a strike.
    THANK YOU

I'm not a whale but I spend some and I'm in top fleet. Until TP sort it out I'm out.

PS How do I change name here? O_o

@guest_1136116279378945

Tap the icon next to one of your posts and it will take you to your profile. Within the preferences you should be able to choose a new username. They even give you a badge...
    Just don’t do it too many times! 😂 👍🖖

I've tried that, but my name in the forum never changes.vfigqpkaq6wt.png
  • Same here. It doesn't change my name.

Oh, and... REVERSE THE BAN.

~[RR] Ulysses Winters