Home The Bridge

72 Hour Strike

2»

Comments

• This sounds like a Star Trek Insurrection...
    VeeKay (GOD)
    Level 90
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried that, but my name in the forum never changes.vfigqpkaq6wt.png

@guest_1136116279378945

I wish I could help more, but that’s all I got...
    I would imagine the servers are getting hit hard, so maybe your profile just isn’t updating at the moment?
    Make sure they give you that badge! 😀

And remember...
    r4ndrevk9y3q.gif
    I tried changing my username a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't working back then.
  • Kanon wrote: »

@guest_1136116279378945

I wish I could help more, but that’s all I got...
    I would imagine the servers are getting hit hard, so maybe your profile just isn’t updating at the moment?
    Make sure they give you that badge! 😀

And remember...
    r4ndrevk9y3q.gif
    I tried changing my username a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't working back then.

I appreciate the help, and the laugh! :-)
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    you need to log out and log back in for the name change to take affect - POOR CODING
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    RW_Eagle wrote: »
    All I can say is ditto. This VIP14 is about done.

but .. I didn't do nothing!! O.o
  • IceCat wrote: »
    ...and people laughed when I said WRG was trying to tank the game on purpose.

Game. Set. Match.

OK, enough. Knock it off.

As I said on the main thread about this, they F'd up. BIG TIME.

Call them out for it. They deserve it. But acting smug and treating this as maliciously trying to sabotage the game instead of a major error in judgment is BS.

Well said
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    One of my fleetmates has been banned and I implored my fleet to join the strike. I'm standing with her, RomulanCommander, and not playing for 72 hours unless TP puts out a humble apology.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • I'm not activity striking because all it would do is hurt our fleets more. We're already down at least two excellent human beings who have been banned for tapping on a button that **tsk tsk** told them to tap it. As offensive as that is, I don’t want to take the daily targets from the rest of our people or drop support for them in the event. Some who aren’t on Discord won’t even know why.

but it's likely that many of us won’t be making any purchases until something good happens for our fallen comrades. I won’t be.
  • From a banned player. To all supporting a strike.
    THANK YOU

I'm not a whale but I spend some and I'm in top fleet. Until TP sort it out I'm out.

PS How do I change name here? O_o

@guest_1136116279378945

Tap the icon next to one of your posts and it will take you to your profile. Within the preferences you should be able to choose a new username. They even give you a badge...
    Just don’t do it too many times! 😂 👍🖖

You need to:
    To modify your username and/or your email address please go to the your Account on Disruptorbeam.com https://games.disruptorbeam.com/account
    Then log out and log back in on the forums to see the change.
  • From a banned player. To all supporting a strike.
    THANK YOU

I'm not a whale but I spend some and I'm in top fleet. Until TP sort it out I'm out.

PS How do I change name here? O_o

@guest_1136116279378945

Tap the icon next to one of your posts and it will take you to your profile. Within the preferences you should be able to choose a new username. They even give you a badge...
    Just don’t do it too many times! 😂 👍🖖

You need to:
    To modify your username and/or your email address please go to the your Account on Disruptorbeam.com https://games.disruptorbeam.com/account
    Then log out and log back in on the forums to see the change.

That worked! I just needed to log out and log back in! Thanks for the tip, not that I'll need it for much longer. It doesn't look like TP is going to wake up and change their minds about this debacle of their own creation.
  • I'm not activity striking because all it would do is hurt our fleets more. We're already down at least two excellent human beings who have been banned for tapping on a button that **tsk tsk** told them to tap it. As offensive as that is, I don’t want to take the daily targets from the rest of our people or drop support for them in the event. Some who aren’t on Discord won’t even know why.

but it's likely that many of us won’t be making any purchases until something good happens for our fallen comrades. I won’t be.

In my opinion, missing out on most of one event pales in comparison to punishing players for a company's mistake, especially when they're punishing players who didn't even do the thing they say was so terrible for the game. I can't let that stand. Feel free to take my place atop the leaderboard, though. And I really don't even mean that facetiously. Maybe someone will get a personal best with so many players sitting on the sidelines. That would be one good thing to come from all of this mess.