Home The Bridge
Options

They actually listened.

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17700/daily-retrieval-pack-issue-update-2021-02-12#latest

Slow AF, but they did.

Don't get me wrong, all is not forgiven. But I was pretty much set on not getting an answer at all today, so I'm genuinely...whelmed.

Comments

• Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    A start. What about the completely fubared event?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    robownage wrote: »
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17700/daily-retrieval-pack-issue-update-2021-02-12#latest

Slow AF, but they did.

Don't get me wrong, all is not forgiven. But I was pretty much set on not getting an answer at all today.

To me this sounds reasonable. I just do not understand the silence all day. They could have avoided a lot of people raging if they had announced this asap.

Agreed. If they need the time to stabilize everything, they could have made an announcement this morning and said "your accounts will all be unlocked by X time." There would've been grumbling, but people would have simmered significantly. Honestly, that whole part reads as a complete bull poo.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Slow AF, but they did.

Don't get me wrong, all is not forgiven. But I was pretty much set on not getting an answer at all today.

To me this sounds reasonable. I just do not understand the silence all day. They could have avoided a lot of people raging if they had announced this asap.

Shan signed into the Forums at almost 5PM. I'm guessing the Zoom meeting was all day......

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Cpt dxCpt dx ✭✭✭
    They got it pretty close to right**. Claw it back. As I read it, they're going to start it over the for the affected accounts. The event is lost though. I'm a little irked about that since I'm typically a Factioner, not a Supplier. But this seems mostly fair given the complete and utter mess this is. I do large projects for a living, so I know there are cleanup costs even when I'm not at fault.

My only fear is the damage is done. : (

** This is assuming that I get the banked ISM, polestars, and constellations I had before I pulled that first pack. If that's all returned, ok, I'll cool down over the weekend. I know I had at least a legendary polestar, several trait polestars (at least two of the three other polestars to get to sinister picard), and at least one skill polestar (can't remember which...)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    BarnBurner wrote: »
    A start. What about the completely fubared event?

Whatever Rank I finish at will be ashes in my mouth. Because hard as I played, I didn't "earn" it....

One of the people they banned apparently was firmly Rank #1 when the ban hit.

🥌🦞
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    THIS IS NOT ENOUGH. I AM OWED BACK EVERYTHING I LOST FOR THE DAY AND A HALF I WAS BANNED!!!
    This includes:
    Dilithium
    Honor
    My event ranking
    All daily rewards
    Ship schematics ( due to falling in rankings Since I could not compete)
    And probably a whole bunch of other things I can’t think of because I’m so mad
  • Options
    Cpt dxCpt dx ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's the other thing. That pack had better include 100 dilithium, 800+ campaign points, and the chrons, merits, and credits I didn't get for logging in.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, we don't even have the leftover polestars we had after the tutorial and any retrieval we did prior to yesterday... no constellations, no polestars, no ISM... that is not fair at all.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    If i claim the 1000 Quantum that will provided via in game mail and my Quantum count is 2XX before, will it sum up, or get cut by the limit cap of 1,000, so i lose 2XX?

Edit
    NVM just saw this.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17703/crew-retrieval-tutorial-and-retrieval-gift-update#latest
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I will note that as I logged back in the the first thing that I was informed was that my Supply Kit had expired. The second thing I was informed was that I could buy an extraordinary amount of dilithium for only $49.99!
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

Slow AF, but they did.

Shan signed into the Forums at almost 5PM. I'm guessing the Zoom meeting was all day......

🥌🦞

1. Shan answered to my post in Engineering like 11 or 12 hours ago already.
    Shan wrote:
    To that end we have taken the last day to stabilize these accounts and allow them to go forward with crew retrieval in a manner as close to what was intended as possible.
    If their meeting prevented them from updating us that was the next bad decision regarding priorities. Obviously they had decided on their path to go much earlier, otherwise they would not have worked on a fix all day.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Cpt. TribbleCpt. Tribble ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I’m glad, but now question is, do they give an option for that daily retrival to those who were banned?