Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    0b70itmuanhn.png
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just Captain Tribble? lol
  • Options
    Hurry up and go spend that 100k in honor before the honor sale starts, if ever lol.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    0b70itmuanhn.png
    BorisYeah wrote: »
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

Looks like the right SillyWet!!!!!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    If it is this Captain Tribble then it better be the Dip monster equivalent of Bones McCoy.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    If this Captain Tribble then it better be the Dip monster equivalent of Bones McCoy.

wouldn't it be command instead of dip? :)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this Captain Tribble then it better be the Dip monster equivalent of Bones McCoy.

How about MED for the magic tribble blood from JJ Trek?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'd be good with that too.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

I am unfamiliar with TAS. What is the issue with the giant Tribble?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

Who said there is an issue? I see nothing that could be an issue in that image. :)
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, they didn't say the crew would be released on Monday, they said we'd be told what it was on Monday. Just gonna temper expectations a bit in advance.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

Who said there is an issue? I see nothing that could be an issue in that image. :)

😀
    I would like to change the word "issue" to "story" if I may.
  • Options
    0b70itmuanhn.png

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

It's Pikachu.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorta looks like a Tangela.
  • Options
    I'm curious about the skills :smiley:
  • Options
    Cyrano Jones?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    TOS Pike in Wheelchair with Afro or Spock's Brain with all the ganglia mounted on a plaque,
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    For what it's worth, they didn't say the crew would be released on Monday, they said we'd be told what it was on Monday. Just gonna temper expectations a bit in advance.

You're right! Editing the title.
  • Options
    0b70itmuanhn.png

Looks like either a Tribble or a Kazon to me.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurry up and go spend that 100k in honor before the honor sale starts, if ever lol.
    I won't fall for that again, but, in my defense, I wanted that Phlox in the worst way.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

Probably easier just to read this lol

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/More_Tribbles,_More_Troubles_(episode)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »

Actually, they said "more details" on Monday. May or may not include who/what/which it is. Just saying.....

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?