Home The Bridge
Options

New Honor Hall crew - Captain Tribble

13»

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Even if you never add stars to him, at 1/5 he will be among the strongest CMD bases in most rosters. (At 1/5, he's actually still top 10).

I'm not sure I'm willing to spend 100k Honor during the middle of a sale on him, but I sure wouldn't begrudge anyone who does as he's basically guaranteed to always be on a shuttle outside of events (and probably even during any Faction events without a huge depth of bonus crew).
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it. Already on a shuttle

Can you give us an idea on the equipment build? Is it like 4 thousand basic furs to equip...it? Them? What's the pronoun to use here?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I plowed through it, don't think furs but id codes stand out in my memory
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I got it. Already on a shuttle

Can you give us an idea on the equipment build? Is it like 4 thousand basic furs to equip...it? Them? What's the pronoun to use here?

She?

Tribbles are born pregnant, which implies no males, just asexual (or hermaphrodite) reproduction.
    They did it. The madmen actually did it. I love it.

Stop Ape-ing about.

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not buying him during the sale, but,as soon as I can after, I'm getting one. I learned that after Borg Phlox last time. Cashed in my last six premium portals for honor and got three begolds. I added Boothby Replicant, Daystrom, and Lonzak to my roster.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Do we expect this Tribble to leave the honnor hall at the end of the sale? Or is it going to be in the Hall indefinitly?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we expect this Tribble to leave the honnor hall at the end of the sale? Or is it going to be in the Hall indefinitly?

He won t go anywhere.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•