Home The Bridge
Options

New Honor Hall crew - Captain Tribble

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for something more like this... :confused::lol:

mhu1t9xnqa3f.jpeg

Neelix never wears anything to prevent his hair from getting in the food. How many Talaxian hairs did the poor Voyager crew find in their food?

Whoever said Talaxian hair falls out? Your comment is very human-centric. (jk)

But let's not even get into Alfarian hair pasta...

Neelix looks like a human in makeup.😉
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I was hoping for something more like this... :confused::lol:

mhu1t9xnqa3f.jpeg

Neelix never wears anything to prevent his hair from getting in the food. How many Talaxian hairs did the poor Voyager crew find in their food?

Whoever said Talaxian hair falls out? Your comment is very human-centric. (jk)

But let's not even get into Alfarian hair pasta...

Neelix looks like a human in makeup.😉

So...

He’s wearing Talaxian face?
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    0b70itmuanhn.png

Looks like a head and shoulders shot of Weyoun 7 after Worf snapped his neck.
    zwumhd9tdzdy.jpeg
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    This has the feel of an April Fool's day joke being setup to me...

I'm a big fan of game developers doing something a bit goofy for April Fools. Does seem like the perfect time to release Mega-Tribble.

Yup, and watch that big chonky tribble be the new top arena “must have,” lul.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    BorisYeah wrote: »
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

I am unfamiliar with TAS. What is the issue with the giant Tribble?

Probably easier just to read this lol

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/More_Tribbles,_More_Troubles_(episode)

Alright. So I finally read through it all. Still don't see how a fat tribble merits any skills or honor hall.
  • Options
    We don’t know the stats of Captain Tribble yet do we?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pink tribble but no Cyrano Jones?! Urgh

I believe it's been confirmed that they weren't able to get the rights to the actor's estate. So unless Strange New Worlds features and recasts the character, I would assume we'll never get him in the game.

(Also possible I'm confusing him with the actor who played Mudd)

Maybe both? I seem to remember that maybe both estates refuse?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    AviTrek wrote: »
    EnderW wrote: »
    If this Captain Tribble then it better be the Dip monster equivalent of Bones McCoy.

wouldn't it be command instead of dip? :)

How about MED for the magic tribble blood from JJ Trek?

That would be hilarious! Even better, what if you could unite this King Tribble with a version of Khan (and his superblood) into a more advanced Tribble with the amazing Med you speak of... :D

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    BorisYeah wrote: »
    aaa9vob5oq9h.png

I am unfamiliar with TAS. What is the issue with the giant Tribble?

Probably easier just to read this lol

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/More_Tribbles,_More_Troubles_(episode)

Alright. So I finally read through it all. Still don't see how a fat tribble merits any skills or honor hall.

I think TP is trying to be funny and cute with this crew. To be fair, Trek's record with comedy is a bit hit or miss.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It did take Kirk's chair! That's commanding to me.😂
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    EnderW wrote: »
    If this Captain Tribble then it better be the Dip monster equivalent of Bones McCoy.

wouldn't it be command instead of dip? :)

How about MED for the magic tribble blood from JJ Trek?

That would be hilarious! Even better, what if you could unite this King Tribble with a version of Khan (and his superblood) into a more advanced Tribble with the amazing Med you speak of... :D

I’ve always found the thought of weaponizing tribbles intriguing. My head cannon has always included a timeline where the borg assimilate tribbles for the express purpose of unleashing them like locusts upon unsuspecting star systems. Augmented super tribbles would be fun, too! Imagine Star Fleet officers searching through an abandoned star base for survivors, then freezing in sheer terror when they hear the soft cooing of one tribble, quickly joined by the song of ten, then hundreds...

Either way, everybody would have to admit the Klingons were right about something.
  • Options
    vdouotj63b9g.jpg

The fact that it's 1701 before bonuses brings me so much joy.

The fact that it’s 1 skill means I’m content to never own it

Me too, but I can still enjoy it :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    vdouotj63b9g.jpg

The fact that it's 1701 before bonuses brings me so much joy.

The fact that it’s 1 skill means I’m content to never own it

Me too, but I can still enjoy it :wink:

Will get a ton of shuttle time. I'm in....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!