Options

Event Discussion Thread: Galaxy Event In Plain Sight - ME#2 -2021-04-08

2»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    JayBeezy wrote: »
    Happy Culber is Costumed and Exobiology :smile:

Will Barry and Amal Chakotay be recipients of the costumed trait anytime soon?

I don't consider Barry as in a costume. He may be undercover, but those are every day fashions in the 2370s.

Tbh, I don’t really know if i’d consider him costumed either, it’s just the fact that it’s a costumed mega and the reoccurring 5* doesn’t have the trait that bugs me. It’s kind of like if for the Borg mega, instead of the Borg Queen as the 5* we had someone else who was still Borg related, but didn’t have the main trait. Or for the Hologram mega, they had someone who was simply using the holodeck, not a real hologram with the “featured” trait included. Could be just me though 🖖

You mean like Courier Burnham in a Mirror Universe mega? Or Suspiria in a Caregiver mega? Mega event crew and trait consistency has not been one of WRG's strong suits.

That’s exactly what I mean my friend, but this time the trait in question is part of a huge collection :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I sent the event in-game mail with the wrong event name, got mixed up with next week's o.O
    My apologies.

Now you know how the players feel when next week's event is getting more visibility than the current event running and how confusing it is to keep up with what's happening in the game. The preview of the 2 weeks away event isn't helping generate excitement - it's actually doing the opposite for the current event and drawing focus away from it.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I sent the event in-game mail with the wrong event name, got mixed up with next week's o.O
    My apologies.

Now you know how the players feel when next week's event is getting more visibility than the current event running and how confusing it is to keep up with what's happening in the game. The preview of the 2 weeks away event isn't helping generate excitement - it's actually doing the opposite for the current event and drawing focus away from it.

I have the same feeling. I would prefer to have info about the next event at Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »
    My apologies.

I have the same feeling. I would prefer to have info about the next event at Monday or Tuesday.

I disagree, I much prefer having the information about the next week's event on Wednesday the week before like we do now. That way I can see the event type and crew information. There are times where I may go for the 5* in one event so that the crew will help me the following week.

All that needs to be fixed is how often the popup occurs. If the popup doesn't start until the Monday before the event, but it's available in the event hub 8 days in advance, that would be a good solution.

I agree with this. It would be my ideal solution as well.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    My ideal solution would be -- regardless of when -- to see each popup ONCE.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a glut for sure. I am surprised to see 3/3 golds for Adira. It's a repeat of Culber's first 3 variants, and now he has a purple.

At this rate, she will have more gold variants than actual episodes.....

Adira was in almost all of season 3 and will definitely be in season 4. I love Adira and if TP wants to give us more I would be happy with that. More Gray too and Culbers and Stamets.

This. They appeared quite often after first appearing in an early episode. I don't mind more variants of a cool crew. And they are a cool crew.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JayBeezy wrote: »
    Happy Culber is Costumed and Exobiology :smile:

Will Barry and Amal Chakotay be recipients of the costumed trait anytime soon?

I don't consider Barry as in a costume. He may be undercover, but those are every day fashions in the 2370s.

Yeah. Barry is just undercover. It's a fine line between "costumed" and "undercover" sometimes. I still think that Chakotay should get both. He was undercover, costumed as an Amal. Barry was {IIRC} just living undercover as a civilian Klingon somewhere?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    My apologies.

I disagree, I much prefer having the information about the next week's event on Wednesday the week before like we do now. That way I can see the event type and crew information. There are times where I may go for the 5* in one event so that the crew will help me the following week.

All that needs to be fixed is how often the popup occurs. If the popup doesn't start until the Monday before the event, but it's available in the event hub 8 days in advance, that would be a good solution.

This. Let the next pop up start AFTER the most current Event is finished. If they can code it to not pop up every single log in until after 1200 Eastern on Monday, that would end the confusion.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    My apologies.

I agree, this is even a better solution.
  • Options
    I’m getting a late start in this event, but just wanted to note how much Barry Waddle is crushing it in phase 1. He’s everywhere! He’s... wait... he’s only being used for 1 of the 14 things I’m building. One? :o:/

Hmm, I guess there’s always phase 2.

Torres and Culber get the same amount of use for me (close to none). I use Saru for almost every recipe and, weirdly enough, for the few I thought I would need Culber for I'm still using QoD and Data V. I guess once he's immortal he might catch up with them by a small margin.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I realize my roster isn’t as beefy as others, and I tend to gravitate toward leveling strange crew choices, but for the bonuses it seemed Lothario Q, RAF O’Brian, and Trelane were doing most of the heavy lifting.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingon Torres is doing a lot of builds for me.
    If you don t have unfroze her yet, totally worth of.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than event crew, disguised Tuvok and Princess Jadzia are helping a lot!