Home The Bridge
Options

First Contact Day free begold

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
Phoenix Cochrane
Lily Slone
COP Picard

What are the thoughts of those who have these crew?

I have Cochrane and Slone both at 2/5. Neither currently hers any use. I don't have Picard. I've skipped him a few times because the card is an insult to Archer.

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    My initial reaction was disappointment that I just used 2 cites on Lily a couple days ago, to complete a tier of the Big Goodbye collection. However, I remembered that I also have a 2/5 Cochrane collecting dust, so at least I won't have to add a new 1/5 crew to my roster.

I'd pick Lily, all things being equal.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last CR was the 5th star of that Lily; because of course it was!

I'm actually ok with this; just like to joke complain. I can put a second star on Magic Carpet Ride (COP Picard is also FF).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I have Cochrane 3/5 so will take a fourth star, Lily at 1/5 and no Picard :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a dilemma. I like and have Phoenix Cochrane, but also have a 3/5 COP Picard and I should get him to 5/5 and the freezer asap
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I have all three. This would be a fourth star for Lily, I know, or possibly the third for the other two. All three are in collections. Lily is in two. (Thanks, Apollo . I'm multitasking and no very well!) My Lily is fully equipped and bonus crew this event. As I'm short slots, bonus crew are working hard this month. I'm taking Lily.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it works for me only one not immortalized on my main account is COP Picard 4FFE. So this will leave them all immortalized.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    My last CR was the 5th star of that Lily; because of course it was!

I'm actually ok with this; just like to joke complain. I can put a second star on Magic Carpet Ride (COP Picard is also FF).

One of my fleeties just did the same thing, used CR to get 5th * on Lily. Just bad timing....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    This FFs my Lily, so I'm happy. She'll give me a 10x from the Big Goodbye collection and get me 1 away from the Costumed one. Even if I had her FF, I'd take 3rd star for Picard.
  • Options
    I’ll be picking Lily to bring her to 3/5. 1st copy was from a behold, 2nd from last years Star Trek Day so I’ll be happy to get another copy and hopefully more use.
    Phoenix Cochrane is still in my inbox from the giveaway 2 years back. I’ll retrieve him whenever I get him in a behold.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless I'm mistaken, I took a third star on Cochrane when we had this same behold last year. This year, it'll be the fourth star on him.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    it will be 5/5 Cochrane for me and 3/5 Picard on main account. so... happy.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    I don't have any of these cards yet - I'm leaning towards Lily for the collections, though I fear she'll be 1/5 and unequipped for a long, long time (if she even survives the overflow timer 😖)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Lily is costumed and we are in a costume mega though Picard is a timelines original and will get a lot more event work. Cochrane has some good raits which is helpful in voyages if you need the help and is in the innovator and inspiring collections.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any of these cards yet - I'm leaning towards Lily for the collections, though I fear she'll be 1/5 and unequipped for a long, long time (if she even survives the overflow timer 😖)

She gets a gauntlet combo from time to time.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sixteen over, it think. Fourteen unique and second copies of the event Chakotay and the Whales. I should finish a couple tonight yet and get some in.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked Lily last year to get her to 3/5, where she still is. Didn’t have Picard a year ago, but now I have him 3/5 as well. Phoenix is 2/5. Hmm...

Leaning toward Lily, but Picard event value is giving me pause.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I have all 3 fully fused and I don't want a second copy. So for me it is only honor :'(
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »
    I have all 3 fully fused and I don't want a second copy. So for me it is only honor :'(

But that means u have won! I would love to have all three immortalized.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Although they are free i would have likes somewhat more useful cards, especially for newer players.
    Neither of these will do much in the linger term and if a new player cites them he will probably regret it later.

We are getting great cards as event rewards, in packs and as mega crew, but the free ones the wales and this begold, which would be available to noobs are rather useless.

Although personally i am happy with Lilly because of her collections, but I have a good roster already
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaning Cochrane for the less common skills. Costumed is good, but not as useful to me as I would have thought. I have a great number of costumed crew. I am amazed by the seats in this event and the shere number of bonus crew. After the worst quickstart in years, I've been sending 6 shuttles at a time with either time reducers or reward doubled at 95% or more. With all of that, I could be sending out more quite easily. I simply don't think she will be useful for this mega. But for others she might be. I just have a very deep crew from a long time playing and from using dilithium on crew slots instead of packs.
  • Options
    i have Picard and Cochrane at 1* and no lily and no room. I guess a 2nd on one of them.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cochrane is 5/5. Lily is 1/5, Picard is 2/5. I'll be adding to lily.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    I have Cochrane 5/5
    Lily 2/5
    Picard 1/5

I'll be adding to Lily. She's also the last one in The Big Goodbye that I need to immortalize. So I might just cite her up and be finished with that collection.

Thank you TP. :)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got the 5th star for lily off of an honor sale begold, one of the earlier stars was from this same day last year, and she actually does get on a fair amount of voyages B)

THANK YOU TP for doing this again so my COP gets one star closer to the freezer!