Home The Bridge
Options

First Contact Day free begold

2»

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/5 Lily vs 3/5 Cochrane vs 4/5 Picard. Against all odds I am going with Lily.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    5/5 Lily - she's good, sees a lot of voyage work for me, has decent traits and DIP/ENG has always been one of my most difficult voyage sets.
    Got her last year through this begold, as she was a crew I'd long wanted.

0/5 Picard - don't plan on getting him, even though he's part of a unique collection and might be useful for events at the higher fuse levels.

1/5 Cochrane - adding a star is always good, so this will be my option this time around. I think I got him for the very first one of these, where they just gave him in an in-game mail?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 2/5 Cochrane and a 1/5 Lily. My plan this year is to give Lily another star.

She has better stats, an uncommon skill order, and a vanity collection.

Three more years and she'll be FFed!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

1/5 Cochrane - adding a star is always good, so this will be my option this time around. I think I got him for the very first one of these, where they just gave him in an in-game mail?

Yes he was in our in box a few years ago.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had polestars to retrieve Lily, so I'll chose her. It'll get her to 4/5.
  • Options
    bennybenny ✭✭✭
    It's a real shame they went with COP Picard instead of Enterprise-E Picard.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    benny wrote: »

It is a real shame they made COP Founder Picard in the first place. It is just the developers' Archer and Enterprise hate. Admittedly, they have produced some good stuff from Enterprise more recently, but the hate was really obvious before.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I immortalized Lily last year for this event. Cochrane needs more stars, so I'm going with him. And because of that, I'm not going to invest in a card (Picard) I don't yet have.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    550 honor and potentielly more poles for me
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of adding a star to COP Picard, but now that I think of it, he is more likely to be a gift in the future tha n the other two...
  • Options

COP Picard is probably way more useful for the vast majority of players because he's in the Timelines' Originals collection. Enterprise-E Picard is woefully outdated in every aspect of the game.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

COP Picard is probably way more useful for the vast majority of players because he's in the Timelines' Originals collection. Enterprise-E Picard is woefully outdated in every aspect of the game.

Ent E Picard came in outdated. I have passed on him in beholds for years.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really wasn’t much of a dilemma for me at all, really. I briefly toyed with the idea of Lily, but with Cochrane already FE and at ⭐️ ⭐️ it was really a no brainer.
  • Options
    With this begold, I was able to immortalize Cochrane - already had Lily at full, and COP can wait. Thanks for the free +1, TP!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx TP for the extra star to my Lily.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I would go Cochrane but went Lily for a 3rd star. How far this game has come. I believe a similar pack 4 or 5 years ago cost either Dil or cash for Cochrane. And I must have paid it for the 1/5 star. Today was free.