Home The Bridge
Options

About honorhall

How many have/have purchased a second Kahless/EMH from the honorhall?

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldn't be able to make multiple honor purchases for the Honor Hall crew. There's supposed to be a limit of one per honor-buy.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    You shouldn't be able to make multiple honor purchases for the Honor Hall crew. There's supposed to be a limit of one per honor-buy.

They changed that quite awhile ago.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

They changed that quite awhile ago.

Not for me. Kahless isn't showing up in the Honor Hall, and neither are EMH or Stargazer Picard.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor Hall Crew should only be purchasable once, they disappear once purchased.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have EMH and Stargazer Picard showing in the honour hall, and I bought them ages ago...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Stargazer Picard available (I recruited him and he dissapeared a long time ago, and then came back)
  • Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    It's been a while but IIRC there was a reset that happened when people were upset about Kahless being removed from the Honor Hall upon Bev's arrival, which made it possible to repurchase the ones you had already purchased.

If this is indeed the case, then it is likely that the affected population would be very small considering how long ago that update was implemented. Personally, I have never seen any of my purchased ones return to the list, but it might have been after that update when I acquired Kahless.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Picard gets more bonuses in general than Kahless. Kahless is not worth a second copy except maybe the days where he has the big bonus, but even that is not worth it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Shan wrote: »

I have several that I purchased showing as available yet.

Kahless/Picard/EMH
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still see Kahless, EMH Mk. 1 and Stargazer Picard even after purchasing them. I also have Nano-probe Phlox and Captain Beverly but they do not show up any more.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are able to make repeat purchases of Honour Hall Crew because DP/TP/WRG/VC made a coding mistake?!?!?

bn4g9kl8okrd.jpg

>:)o:)>:)o:)>:)
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

v137yz7bjmo4.png
    u2dmjl22a86d.png
    rkxls2b3rmzf.png

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There was a reset that happened at one point. Crew that were purchased before the rest reappeared.

Theoretically crew purchased now shouldn't show up afterwards.

I'm curious if anyone purchased the tribble or phlox and still has them available for purchase.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    The price in honor may be a factor. Stargazer Picard and EMH MK1 are pretty cheap compared to Borg Phlox, Captain Beverly, Kahless, and Bloated Tribble who were all 100K I believe. The latter 4 were available only in an honor sale (I believe Kahless was, not 100% sure) while the former 2 seem to have permanent residence in the honor hall and are next to worthless.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a time when they made some type of change and it reset the honor hall. It was a long time ago, but happened.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    After I acquired Kahless about a year ago, then Beverly last summer, only Stargazer Picard & EMH came back right after the game upgrade/reset.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    7c24kkezjvt8.jpg
    ez2toc6uizc4.jpg

I have everyone but Phlox available. I've never purchased Tribble or Bev, but I have the other rest immortalized.

It's been a while but IIRC there was a reset that happened when people were upset about Kahless being removed from the Honor Hall upon Bev's arrival, which made it possible to repurchase the ones you had already purchased.

I remember this as well with a message something along the lines of we are not going to fix it so buy Khaless twice if you want
  • Options
    @Shan Basically. Is it a banable offence to purchase Kahless again. Yes or no
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    I have Stargazer Picard available (I recruited him and he dissapeared a long time ago, and then came back)

And you haven’t duped him yet?

What are you waiting for???
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    @Shan Basically. Is it a banable offence to purchase Kahless again. Yes or no

No, since it reduces ur honor hoarding. 😄
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    To track this down, I bought EMH and Stargazer Picard in my first six months of playing. And that would be all the way back in 2018, you know, not long after the Earth cooled. Are people saying this change happened before that?
  • Options
    To track this down, I bought EMH and Stargazer Picard in my first six months of playing. And that would be all the way back in 2018, you know, not long after the Earth cooled. Are people saying this change happened before that?

If it happened when Beverly Picard was added to the Honor Hall, then it must have been sometime around March 2018.
  • Options
    ST_DreadnoughtST_Dreadnought ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

I could purchase a 2nd copy of Kahless, he shows on my honor hall

9l91rd5f1cog.jpg
    ohx7os84420x.jpg
  • Options
    Isn't it down to putting them in the freezer? Any I have immortalised and frozen are available to purchase again.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it down to putting them in the freezer? Any I have immortalised and frozen are available to purchase again.

Nope, and what happened and what caused it was already answered before.
    Please read up. Thx :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    And unless you want a second copy, why spend 100k on a copy to fuse when a citation will do the same thing at half the cost.
  • Options
    And unless you want a second copy, why spend 100k on a copy to fuse when a citation will do the same thing at half the cost.

It was for a second one. The first is already immortilized
  • Options
    Just to turn the conversation a little ...

Out of curiosity, is there consensus on the relative value of the legendary crew on offer in the honour hall? The Big Book (RIP) ranked Kahless and Phlox at 3, Beverly at 5, and left the tribble unranked.

I'd think a more junior roster would benefit quite a bit from either of the med crew, and Kahless would be very tempting. What about a more veteran roster? Will the tribble captain in fact get the most work of the bunch?

(Five-year player here, and my only dip into the 100k honour pool was for Cpt. Bev ... a poor choice in retrospect, but one made out of affinity for the character and before so many player research resources were available).