Home The Bridge
Options

Collection expansions!!

Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for expanding Do No Harm and Valor in Combat!

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe they also expanded To Boldly Go and The Daystrom Award, since I had new rewards in 4 different collections this morning!
  • Options
    I got all four collections as well. Nice surprise this morning!
  • Options
    It’s getting weird having all these collections I’ve finished being expanded. Now it will take years to finish them...
  • Options
    Looks like most collections were expanded. The Cardassians one now requires 25 out of 26 Cardassian cards to complete. This is very annoying
  • Options
    And Costume Party has been expanded to 120?!?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap.
  • Options
    From today's server release notes:
    Collections Updates!

A number of collections have been updated with additional milestones and rewards.

- Live Long And Prosper: + 1 milestone
    - A Little Stroll: +1 milestone + addition of Compromised Airiam + Torchbearer Rejac
    - Costume Party: +1 milestone
    - Do No Harm: +3 milestones
    - To Boldly Go: +3 milestones
    - The Daystrom Award: +1 milestone
    - Spit and Bailing Wire: +1 milestone
    - Valor in Combat: +2 milestones
    - The Eugenics Wars: +1 milestone
    - Chain of Command: + 1 milestone
    - Resistance is Futile: +1 milestone
    - Timelines’ Originals: +2 milestones
    - The Big Goodbye: +1 milestone + addition of Human Neelix
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like most collections were expanded. The Cardassians one now requires 25 out of 26 Cardassian cards to complete. This is very annoying

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Completionist's_Code
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    "A Little Stroll" now has a 25 crew top goal. There are only 24 cards in the collection.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    "A Little Stroll" now has a 25 crew top goal. There are only 24 cards in the collection.

If only the game released new crew from time to time...
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balancing still needs some attention though.

2eqze2zvr9mo.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

EV Suit Mayweather just showed up in my vault, so I guess they made space for today's new crew.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

EV Mayweather makes 25. Now for Hoshi and Malcolm.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Love the collections expansion. There’s a few cards I got a while back that are in collections I had previously finished that I can now work on knowing they’re going towards achieving another goal.
  • Options

And we got EV Travis in packs today, so he's the 25th.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I believe they also expanded To Boldly Go and The Daystrom Award, since I had new rewards in 4 different collections this morning!

Awesome, I only had new rewards in the two I listed.
  • Options
    Human Neelix is now part of the Timelines Originals Collection. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

On the one hand, the maître d' is canon and also part of the Big Goodbye Collection. On the other hand, the maître d' is not really Neelix (although Ethan Phillips played him).
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human Neelix is now part of the Timelines Originals Collection. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

On the one hand, the maître d' is canon and also part of the Big Goodbye Collection. On the other hand, the maître d' is not really Neelix (although Ethan Phillips played him).

I think I would have preferred the maître d be just that with no Neelix connection. But if they want to claim it's Neelix, I'm glad he's going in Originals collection. Now how about making him costumed too.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

I think there should be some allowance for the game to apply some literary license. COP Picard, Changling Thrax, Human Neelix...

Stealth retconning the Maiter ‘d is a bit eye-rolling, but at least they got to the right destination eventually.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like a collection explosion!

Reviewing everything, Captain Q is now the only incomplete Super Rare crew in the entire game who belongs to a collection I have completed. My 3/4 Pel gets an honorable mention for my completed Ferengi collection, but she's also in Costumed.

I track all of the SR crew I have incomplete who are in collections, and this update required a fair amount of spreadsheet juggling to update :smiley:
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    More like a collection explosion!

Reviewing everything, Captain Q is now the only incomplete Super Rare crew in the entire game who belongs to a collection I have completed. My 3/4 Pel gets an honorable mention for my completed Ferengi collection, but she's also in Costumed.

I track all of the SR crew I have incomplete who are in collections, and this update required a fair amount of spreadsheet juggling to update :smiley:

I didn't get any new rewards with the update, but I'm only one or two away on several. I had several lists to update today too. There are a couple crew that would add a notch to several collections in one go and are very tempting to work on this evening.
    At last count, of 320 Super Rare crew in the portal, I only need stars on 29. I have all the purples in the portal and need only about 7 that aren't. Two are Voyage exclusive and a handful of Tuesday crew that aren't in the portal. Vashti Picard, Camp Nurse Janeway, Lt. Georgiou, Martinez, and BG Robinson in the next update.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Until 1200 Eastern......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRG had a rough go at the beginning of 2021, but they've stepped it up. Crew retrieval, new collections monthly, honor sale, huge expansion of existing collections this month, a big trait audit, then a couple minor trait audits, best mega event in the last 16 months... I'm a pretty happy camper today. There's a few things still on my wish list, but for today I'll just say thank you, WRG.

April definitely has been a great comeback month, after the issue-y start of 2021. The Mega has really stepped up and added some great new Crew.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted The Neutral Zone updated (10 immortals to max out? come on!)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next month...... Along with the Ferengi
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    At least now i have a reason to retrieve some of the crew that used to be useless that just have been sitting at 3 or 4 stars for a very long time