Home Engineering Room
Options

I cannot get on game. - iOS repeated error messages impacting access/gameplay (edit by ~Shan)

13»

Comments

• Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    Seems ok today too, I wonder what it was that stopped it working for both of us for a week.

All those lost rewards and campaign points…
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ok for me today too.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting us know!
    This is very bizarre.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Thank you for letting us know!
    This is very bizarre.
    If you had no hand in this, if there is any code interfaced from the advertising it may have been them who updated.

What should Wright do it interfered with his dailies and Campaign.

For me I was able to get my dailies done. Maybe I missed the first day but I do not think so. This I believe was due to the fact my fastest processing power device was my iPhone 7+. As I noted, it seemed to cause more problems as the processing power of device went up.

All I lost out on was watching commercials and not getting reward.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wright if you have not already done so, please submit a ticket and explain your situation. :)
  • Options
    WarthogWarthog ✭✭
    Seems to be working right. After a week of error messages with very limited access thru my iPad, the last few days things are working normal.

I don’t know if this had any affect on the situation but I had decided to not watch any ads in the game. After that is when my problems started. The one time that I had access I tried an ad. All things worked great after that. Coincidence?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warthog wrote: »
    Seems to be working right. After a week of error messages with very limited access thru my iPad, the last few days things are working normal.

I don’t know if this had any affect on the situation but I had decided to not watch any ads in the game. After that is when my problems started. The one time that I had access I tried an ad. All things worked great after that. Coincidence?

Ya, it was basically a week of the error messages for me too. But I did attempt to watch ads the whole time even though I was thinking of not, but since I was able to get in with a turning off and on internet routine. I went ahead and tried to run an ad. I do not remember if I collected any rewards from ads at most it would have been once. But I was able to get my dailies done.

I do not know if TP did anything to fix this. To me, I think this implies something going on with the ads.
  • Options
    WarthogWarthog ✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Ya, it was basically a week of the error messages for me too. But I did attempt to watch ads the whole time even though I was thinking of not, but since I was able to get in with a turning off and on internet routine. I went ahead and tried to run an ad. I do not remember if I collected any rewards from ads at most it would have been once. But I was able to get my dailies done.

I do not know if TP did anything to fix this. To me, I think this implies something going on with the ads.

Very frustrating ordeal, can’t play on my iPad, don’t like to play on iPhone but thank goodness for the PC & Steam. The iPad is just the easiest/best way for me to complete my dailies.

I’m done with the ads, whether or not the ads have anything with this recent issue. The rewards for using ads just aren’t worth it.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Very frustrating ordeal, can’t play on my iPad, don’t like to play on iPhone but thank goodness for the PC & Steam. The iPad is just the easiest/best way for me to complete my dailies.

I’m done with the ads, whether or not the ads have anything with this recent issue. The rewards for using ads just aren’t worth it.

Are you having this problem still. I have not had it since Friday last week.

Oh, are you having some issue with your iPad.