Home The Bridge
Options

Balok!!!!!! {NEW GAUNTLET CREW}

13»

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    An excellent choice, haven't gotten him yet, but to solve some of the issues here - what would we think about adding a "gauntlet" polestar, that would probably be super expensive in the market? Those that have everybody can sell it, those that don't can bid on it, those old crew could go in the portal but only available through retrieval - thoughts?

I wouldn't hate if they replaced the old Gauntlet exclusives with a Gauntlet polestar - keep it the same rarity as Locutus/Guinan/Caretaker/Red Angel/Armus currently drop at, but gives the person more flexibility. The only flaw I can see is that because you can only get a polestar, you'll be spending 900 Quantum on it (in exchange for the flexibility it brings you) in order to get your reward. Would that be worth the trade off?
  • Options
    Well unlocking crew is a possibility too. As in once you obtain them, they "unlocked" and then available in either the Portal, Crew Retrieval or right to the Honor Hall. That would of course depend on what TP finds most feasible.

However as a newer player I find the Gauntlet even more difficult thanks to the addition to the new collections. Longer term players get a big advantage. Before it was just the fact that they had the crew and maybe a 1% or 3 difference. Those percentages usually don't make too much of a difference elsewhere but gauntlet it does. And nobody has to ask to know that as far as TP is concerned, it's "working as intended."