Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion thread: Faction Event - The Mad Lieutenant ME part 1 - 2021-08-05

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nomad wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Seriously, how many weeks of failure before they fix this?

They are "looking into it:"........

Even worse, it is our fault for not using the game as intended!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since 12:06. I was sending A CS ticket (item missing in my inventory again) and didn't see the start. Not had a problem this time.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I like the story.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »
    I like the story.

Me too. Although for some strange reason I read Larkin's bit in Archer's voice. Not Sam Beckett Archer, the other Archer. Danger Zone! ;)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figure I was delayed about 10 minutes. Not bad in my situation. The three rentals were well worth the trouble, in my unsolicited opinion.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the story.

There‘s a story? 😅
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the story.

There‘s a story? 😅

Tribbles can solve the temporal anomalies.

I just added the third star to Edward and realized something. There is a "Kevin" in the Art Department that was responsible for doing Edward's junk bulge......

fpzkrd6ulyv2.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpYDeR23 wrote: »
    What’s w the Kirk art? Should be the classic:
    vtzpqydf1fmw.jpeg

What’s with the Kirk art you ask?
    It’s his chicken salad sandwich and coffee...
    😀
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Why have my three hour shuttles taken four hours to return?

At first I thought I was the 'Mad Lieutenant' for noticing this - clearly that shouldn't and can't happen. But it has. I know this because they don't return until 1315 and three hours before this was 1015 when my family and I were in church, there is absolutely zero chance I sent them at 1015. I would have sent them at 0915 when my overnights returned.

Has there been a time change in the US? 🤔

ETA; a time change in the US shouldn't matter. Three hours is three hours no matter the time.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

At first I thought I was the 'Mad Lieutenant' for noticing this - clearly that shouldn't and can't happen. But it has. I know this because they don't return until 1315 and three hours before this was 1015 when my family and I were in church, there is absolutely zero chance I sent them at 1015. I would have sent them at 0915 when my overnights returned.

ETA; a time change in the US shouldn't matter. Three hours is three hours no matter the time.

Probably some kind of display glitch which i had experienced in the past as well. Game states, shuttles are still not to return until „XY“.
    Then u restart the game(or go into the shuttle mission) and
    they are already there.

My guess, happens when u have a spotty connection.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you have to go into the shuttle mission to see. Display glitches. See if the timer is counting down or not. That is generally how you tell.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

I was having shuttle trouble too!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuttle-Gate
  • Options
    Tlll

Probably some kind of display glitch which i had experienced in the past as well. Game states, shuttles are still not to return until „XY“.
    Then u restart the game(or go into the shuttle mission) and
    they are already there.

My guess, happens when u have a spotty connection.

Thanks for the tips. I did try those things and it didn't change anything. Very odd indeed.
  • Options
    No explanation for the four hour shuttles?