Home The Bridge
Options

New Collection: Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    Kanon wrote: »
    Everyone is fully equipped now, should I cite? (I think I will)
    xhvnshznxm4x.png

That's a lot of cites to get a 1/5 card which will probably only be useful if you cite that one as well. Personally, I wouldn't do it yet, unless you have a pile of citations which you wouldn't use otherwise.
    I tend not to cite crew that's in the portal, but this is a fun collection, so I'm not sure (plus, everyone counts for the costume party collection, not to mention that recent decisions make saving cites seem to be a waste)

It's still 10 citations for crew that might ultimately not add much to your roster. Sisko is definitely worth the cites though.

I do use cites on crew who are in the portal but mostly for those that either require polestars which are hard to find or those that don't have a unique combination.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a lot of cites. Especially considering most are fairly easy to retrieve.

Costumed +Gambler+ Thief for Sisko (He's the best of the lot. I got mine from the Campaign and use him daily.)
    Costumed+ Crafty+ Romantic+ Bajoran gets Kira
    Costumed+ Civilian+ Pilot for Yates

Personally, I'd wait. I myself am and I only need two cites on Yates and three on Odo. I had Sisko, Ezri, Vic and Nog done. I got 1 Odo, last star on Kira, and what Bashir needed to be 4/4 from the pack.
    O'Brien is pretty good, but I don't know what he'd immediately contribute to your roster and he'd require FOUR cites to use. If you have several Dip heavies like Prof. Sato, Human Saru, Xindi Aquatic, or Adam (most fairly recent too), he'd only be of definite use on a Dip Voyage or an event he'd have bonus in.
    If I suddenly got him tomorrow, I'd make him a side project and build him up as I could. The only top fifteen or so Dip crew I can field at full strength are Prof. Sato and Vahar'ai Saru. Even with that, I still have all the Dip Voyage combos at 9:30 or better and gaining. I have more immediate targets to focus on to improve my roster. Medicine firmed up, but Engineering needs a bit of attention now. Plus, I'm finishing 4* crew for room at the moment.

*Might have guessed they would add a new Citation only gold. I just finished Quinn, my last one.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*