Home The Bridge
Options

New Collection: Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang!

New Odo from the tuesday pack today plus this new collection!! Looks like O’Brien is the top reward too!

“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    961ccf72kmad.png
    faolinjy8v9q.png
    tw5ep4pl2o0n.png
    t65ufx045niq.png

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/18489/badda-bing-badda-bang-a-theme-pack-and-a-collection#latest

Ok so it seemed nobody had started a thread so I will.

My initial impression is this is cool. I love a new vanity collection (been awhile), highlighting a fun DS9 episode.

The Goat O'Brien (Scapegoat) is a fantastic voyager and is a great long-term goal to acquire him.

Discuss!

EDIT - I may have been late and someone else was doing a thread at the same time. Oh well!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a few minutes late starting a thread of my own, oopsies!

I love this.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Not bad. Two Milestones immediately, and got Odo on one pull.

n0rzvavgh4w2.jpg
    8gydrlvbrbdk.jpg

EDIT:

Three down now.

f4u0v8vgml4g.jpg
    2ulowgum4yvy.jpg
    gxoijk864h73.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    No worries Jenos!

Odo seems to be quite proficiency heavy, a nice change if you ask me :smiley:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Kinda weird you only get one copy of O’Brien for completing the collection. Means you need citations for him
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    No worries Jenos!

Odo seems to be quite proficiency heavy, a nice change if you ask me :smiley:

Pretty good rolls for a 4*, to me. But, I am often wrong.

EDIT: His unBoosted numbers are better rolls than my Immo Sisko with Boosts.

My Boosted Sisko:

Command 144-316
    Diplomacy 150-311
    Security 150-377

Odo with no Boosts:

Command 190-399
    Diplomacy 159-313
    Security 298-636

Without a Crit Bonus, the new 4* is better in Gauntlet. At least for a Security Weighted Gauntlet, at least. I'll try to remember to follow up with my Boosts when he is done Leveling. Only close Roll is Diplomacy, and that is with Sisko having my Boosts and Odo unBoosted.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn t be the new O‘Brien being part of the collection as well
    (just in case it gets extended in the future)?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

I was thinking it should. But, looks like Lucille is not part of the Holodeck Collection, so I guess that set the precedent.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the precedent of only offering a 1/5 as the final collection reward. Lucille Davenport is great, but it really limits future 5* crew rewards if the collections need enough crew for a 5/5.

With a structure like this we can have my dream voyage exclusive collection have a 1/5 v'ger as the reward for 8/8.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I love the precedent of only offering a 1/5 as the final collection reward. Lucille Davenport is great, but it really limits future 5* crew rewards if the collections need enough crew for a 5/5.

With a structure like this we can have my dream voyage exclusive collection have a 1/5 v'ger as the reward for 8/8.

I like it if it stays that way, but what if more O'Brien's are added as the collection grows?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

And if it gets extended, will there be more O'Brien's in the rewards? I'd like to know my odds of regretting citations if the antagonists or other characters from the episode are added to the game (and collection).

Especially with RecapGate actively going on.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this all.

I am tempted to pull from the pack, but I probably won't since I would surely pick the one I already immortalized
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 4 immortal. I can probably finish the Kira in the next week or so. I hit my last star on her, three for Bashir, and an Odo, plus a couple extra useful crew. I think I'll have fun with this collection.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    I'm kicking myself now. Had yates in a begold yesterday and passed on her (new) vs adding a star to a crew I had. She's the only one I'm missing.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I'm kicking myself now. Had yates in a begold yesterday and passed on her (new) vs adding a star to a crew I had. She's the only one I'm missing.

Pilot, Costumed, Civilian.....
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    This is a nice surprise. I thought they wouldn't create such collections anymore.
    I find this good though this is a very hard collection to get.
  • Options

Good luck getting Pilot. The price has gone up recently.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I just got one from a Sulu of the body constellation the other day!

Captain Level 99

• Options

Best hang onto it if you want to retrieve Yates. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Best hang onto it if you want to retrieve Yates. :)

Will do my friend, will do :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    I’d suggest to finish it off and have 5 copies of O’Brien in the rewards we could get Frankie Eyes, Carl Zeemo, High Roller Vic, and Singing Sisko :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options

Maybe I’m just not understanding fully how the Celestial Market works, but why can I only sell a Pilot polestar for 8000 ISM but if I wanted to buy one I’d need to spend 27,999 ISM?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe I’m just not understanding fully how the Celestial Market works, but why can I only sell a Pilot polestar for 8000 ISM but if I wanted to buy one I’d need to spend 27,999 ISM?

It's player driven. 8000 is the most any player is willing to spend to buy one right now. 27,999 is the cheapest price any player is willing to sell one for.

You're welcome to put in an order to buy one for any amount you want. If it's less then 8k then other players will be ahead of you. If it's over 8k then you'll be first on line, but there will need to be a player willing to sell at the price you're asking for.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

It's player driven. 8000 is the most any player is willing to spend to buy one right now. 27,999 is the cheapest price any player is willing to sell one for.

You're welcome to put in an order to buy one for any amount you want. If it's less then 8k then other players will be ahead of you. If it's over 8k then you'll be first on line, but there will need to be a player willing to sell at the price you're asking for.

Wait I can set my own prices for the polestars?