Home The Bridge
Options

The "RoyKirk" 12 Hour Voyager Leaderboard (submission details in update)

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only got a few 11s, but I'm avidly watching to see who hits that first 13! I wouldn't doubt it being soon. Maybe after the next collection. Once 13 becomes the new benchmark, 12s will probably be seen as common.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Seeing as I just got my 9th 12hr voyage (8 have been verified; so proud of myself! :) ), I'm starting to wonder: when do we start viewing 12 hour voyages as more normal? Looking at the leader board, there are nearly 700 voyages on it. And looking at the Discord thread, there are, what I would say, a lot of verifiable voyages every day. Whenever WRG takes care of expanding Collections, this could become almost routine.

Top time is 12:53 and some change. My best is only 12:10 and I have a couple of squeakers.

So when do we decide to raise the bar on what should be considered noteworthy for voyage length?

BTW: not expecting an **official** answer on this from the captains running the leader board. More interested in a discussion from the rank and file.

Considering that 12h voyage is still difficult to reach even with deep rosters, I guess new frontier will be in the moment someone reach 13h
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for the sake of it, it's Longest Voyages list now, but 12 hours is still an elusive milestone for most that it counts. We've had over 600 entries but that's not the end. We run seasonal competitions and are getting closer and closer to the 13 hour mark with the current record being 12:53.
    Come over to the discord for more discussion on it. And big thanks to @Nolian for running it! Their checks and integrity have made it a stunning project!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    And apparently 13 hours was hit today
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first 12 hour voyage. I'm a bit late to the party, but it looks like the Saurian brandy is still flowing.
    amgip7f3o49j.png
    Crew:
    681algpxdkkz.png
    cddt4r1dnyjn.png
    o3hwtt14d0ul.png
    md0lsiri2pfl.png
    Skill checks:
    b0hkglbpjpcc.png
    h5u86v070w3n.png
    y0z89ngoha2p.png
    When I launched it, I named it the "Eleven Thirty", since I thought that's about what the numbers would yield for duration. Then I ran the DataCore prediction on it - which is normally quite accurate, but...
    ej5hko1yep7d.png
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Third natural 12-hour, first non-C/D/S & also the first that I didn't use DataCore to set up.

2bnounxx8ac8.png

10- and 8-hour dilemmas:
    7b14bkqs0svl.png

y404wtmjx1dj.jpeg
    Crew and stats:
    w437zwgegskj.png

g523xtbzsub7.png

zmzcrcj0fsa8.png

875c732lshir.png
    Skill checks, &c.:
    xxbn523jg7hm.png

sqz1cbwhrcu3.png

iwuq4g2oeszn.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    James T. Kirk from the Space Junkies has had 13 hours, I heard so, but purrhaps not verified or even posted. But I agree, at some point, the bar will probably have to be raised to 12:30 or even 13:00 hours in the near future if they release such huge voyagers like SNW Spock & Pike. :)

PS: Thankies so muchies for adding me in the board even though it's unverified. Almeowst made Top 10 in MED-SCI / SCI-MED with my 12h 9m 8s (10th place being 12h 11m 20s). ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    James T. Kirk from the Space Junkies has had 13 hours, I heard so, but purrhaps not verified or even posted. But I agree, at some point, the bar will probably have to be raised to 12:30 or even 13:00 hours in the near future if they release such huge voyagers like SNW Spock & Pike. :)

PS: Thankies so muchies for adding me in the board even though it's unverified. Almeowst made Top 10 in MED-SCI / SCI-MED with my 12h 9m 8s (10th place being 12h 11m 20s). ^^

Yes James. T Kirk's 13 hour voyage was verified. Crazy times!
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    After SEC/DIP new success is ENG/SEC

q332e92og71z.jpg
    2z3sfxt2mpj7.jpg
    uscx4mdr4ylc.jpg
    h3qhq2yitxlt.jpg

36tuy0kr6lk3.png
    pej77x76dw6n.png
    om7zt1b464bk.png
    b8au24aarm23.png

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    NX9BNX9B ✭✭
    I got my first 12 hr voyage yesterday! User: Tex Gunslinger; Fleet: Bart's Mid Iowa
    I hope that I have all of the necessary screenshots to qualify for the Roykirk board...v3lp84gptpqb.png

Crew:zwvh3uo8ewma.png
    d13j917bbfkz.png
    mrdilvat5dcj.png
    a6a2onkdtkxf.png

Final Screens:3xtgjf764jlv.png
    lgc5r1ghvlq5.png
    gr0hj0eadwjd.png

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    My second 12 hour natural voyage is (hopefully) my first correctly posted voyage in the Roykirk format, it's a purrsonal best by about 11 minutes! DIP-SCI skill set, no duplicate crew used, ship had antimatter bonus (IKS Sarcuffaluffagus). Also, it was the premiere voyage for "Reunion Kirk & Spock" and "Spacegoat O'Brien".

"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    "Spacegoat", heh heh. Good one, @Jhamel !
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Hello Purregrine! <3 Thankies, I used that "nickname" before, and I even found a good photo for him!
  • Options
    2nd time for 12 hours, a very surprising MED/ENG,
    76 Suited, member of Cry Havoc
    loesgyc4wr51.png
    jb8ojbqa8bzt.png
    s76qbe96ora5.png
    45q9utlipln0.png
    9z8juhkteoww.png
    If you bet it, they will call.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmp1dxkiz040.png

New personal best.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Fourth one, no outside assistance. The same lineup crashed at 11h32m on my previous attempt. #RNGesus

f37z8nghgksi.jpeg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    2eyxexg97o1x.png

New personal best.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Curious, with anti-matter boosts now from FBBs I think we should announce what level our FBB Bridge is at. Not sure how we can compare apples to boosted apples. Maybe state your FBB Bridge or take a screenshot with starting anti-matter? Your thoughts.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious, with anti-matter boosts now from FBBs I think we should announce what level our FBB Bridge is at. Not sure how we can compare apples to boosted apples. Maybe state your FBB Bridge or take a screenshot with starting anti-matter? Your thoughts.

Collection boosts, which crew you have, ships for am, it's always been a bit of an apples to oranges comparison. But that's kind of the point. It's a goal for players to reach. It doesn't matter how they reach it. AM boost is just another way to do it. Maybe one player gets better FBB crew to get the AM boost, another may go for collections, a third may focus on the strongest voyage crew. However you want to focus to get to 12 is cool.

I think we've already had a 13 hour voyage. Maybe we'll start trying for that. I'm also curious when the first player will get to 14.
  • Options
    So very true
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far there are two 13+ hour voyages, one was on the nose 13 hours and the other is 13 hours and 5 minutes something. I think 14 hours is just a matter of time because the max AM boost from FBB is 240, and crew will get better and better, and maybe we'll even get more collection trashholds with more skill bonuses (base and / or roll).
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    ds68iof1dre7.png

Mew purrsonal best by 2 minutes and 40 seconds (12h 19m 55s old PB). I was shocked that this PB was on a MED-CMD skill set of all possible ones (purrently this means Top 5 MED-CMD voyage of all time) ... that has been my second worst skill set except MED-ENG and now I got a PB from that ... my first ever duplicate, the two Vedala Elders, certainly played a big role in this voyage.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 12 hour voyage.

b9yvi4txqxrw.png
    d6858r8qz1fk.png
    vau4q233d61y.png
    3n4xb3n79l0d.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    My third twelve.

jq9rsz1bv3i8.jpeg
    y4vcqpywll4q.jpeg
    5zrqc4gzipsu.jpeg
    o2jaz9nac1c6.jpeg
    itxb103ascrp.jpeg
    qh6fmcw2q4md.jpeg

I didn't screenshot at 10, but here's at 11

zp967zywaxgj.jpeg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    My antennae were twitching in disbelief! With my poor collection purrgress, I never expected to get such a huge jump in natural voyage length PB! According to the leaderboard, this will put me (at least tempurrarily) into the overall Top 10 and it's the second longest ever natural SCI-SEC voyage uploaded to the database!

My previous PB was 12 hours, 22 minutes and 35 seconds. Now it's a whoopin' 12 hours and 48 minutes (which would have been even more if I had not made a silly seating mistake for 2024 and Fencing Picard)! Wowies! <3

kiv438dpqwt9.png
    jgymbjdvop2x.png
    jr73yt7omhec.png
    xdbamg4el5dz.png
    dayjfpd83k19.png
    b07zb9pb5c31.png
    6ixlc7n3jm9g.png
    xrg9pdy4f41g.png
    e8ugtgvvjgnl.png
  • Options
    I finally made it!
    vdokq88xvv7p.png
    ewu6s8ed29id.png
    3d4bovv62359.png
    lssn63h8nydc.png
    n3sld5b4mesm.png
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    Is there a time length that a voyage ends without having to recall it?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but there is a length at which it sticks and freezes. I can't remember the number, but after it runs out of dilemmas.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*