Home The Bridge
Options

Event discussion thread: Galaxy Event - Leisure Time (rerun) - 2021-11-25

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, Shan.
  • Options
    I actually searched Datacore to see if there was a J. O'Brien I wasn't aware of. When the event started, I just plugged in my Mileses and saw they all showed as bonuses.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just figured it was a typo. J is very close to both the M and K keys.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I didn't intend this to turn into a critique of TPs working practices or business model. Nor was I suggesting Shan should be on hand 24/7. But the event is eight hours from end and we still haven't discovered who 'J. O'BRIEN ' is.

I honestly didn't think this was a serious question, it is a typo, it is supposed to say Miles O'Brien so as to differentiate from Molly O'Brien.

p8u7etclbfti.gif

“From this day forward I shall be known as Miles Jay O’Brien…”

rzn3wctu0uv4.gif
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I'm just super happy that I got to hear the "N-C-C-1-7-0-1..." thing 300 times......

4t6kdikyvmay.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I did not manage to get into top 1500. For me it was very competitive.