Home The Bridge

December 2021 Mega-Event recurrent crew teaser

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in The Bridge
38csd4jh4moc.png

Our December Mega-Event will be announced later this week, in the meantime, here's a little teaser :)

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sahil!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it Vance? I think it’s Vance. I will push buttons for Vance.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Sahil!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the real surprise will be if this Mega will herald some trait corrections.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Sahil!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the real surprise will be if this Mega will herald some trait corrections.

I am not aware of any trait corrections ahead of this mega, however we do want to do another trait audit in the future.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Sahil!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not aware of any trait corrections ahead of this mega, however we do want to do another trait audit in the future.

Time to finally fix Shapeshifter I hope...
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    Sahil!!!!!!!!!!!

@Shan we did just have the stealth update to Graduation Michael Burnham adding Vulcan.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Looks like another Sahil(i could be wrong though)legendary? So both of his variants are featuring the campaign and the nxt Mega? Did i miss anything in Season 3, that he deserves such attention?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like another Sahil(i could be wrong though)legendary? So both of his variants are featuring the campaign and the nxt Mega? Did i miss anything in Season 3, that he deserves such attention?

He had more screen time than Etana Jol, so...
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

He was a super interesting character with a lot of potential, so it's nice to see STT give him some love after Discovery basically cast him aside.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

Or Kortar.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribble Herder Reunion Quark and Odo
  • Some version of Booker. But cant determine whether it is in his jacket or star fleet uniform
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot see an obvious trait from the campaign Sahil, so bonus crew could be season 3 Discovery crew. I'm guessing the new Tilly is from season 3.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

He was a super interesting character with a lot of potential, so it's nice to see STT give him some love after Discovery basically cast him aside.

He appeared again later in the season which was much better than the one episode write offs TNG did. I do hope we see him in season 4 cause he was great!
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot see an obvious trait from the campaign Sahil, so bonus crew could be season 3 Discovery crew. I'm guessing the new Tilly is from season 3.

Even more confusing than Sahil, I don't see any obvious trait for Kira. Spiritual and Maverick are the only two possibilities. We just had a maverick bonus event and I don't see spiritual being used. I guess either is possible or Kira could not be a bonus crew after her first event.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Even more confusing than Sahil, I don't see any obvious trait for Kira. Spiritual and Maverick are the only two possibilities. We just had a maverick bonus event and I don't see spiritual being used. I guess either is possible or Kira could not be a bonus crew after her first event.

In the last mega only three of five golds were innovators. Three megas ago, none of the golds were survivalists. And, to their credit, in between was a very focused Tribble mega. Their theming and cohesion seems somewhat ephemeral.

Maybe it's a Cultural Figure mega to go with the new collection so they picked a literal God in Prophet Kira to kick things off and just forgot to give her the CF trait.

It also wouldn't shock me if the theme is Mavericks and then the bonus trait is communicators or something unrelated like that.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

Has Etana Jol 2 legendary variants, did she feature a campaign and a Mega at the very same time? Only THIS is my point!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Is it Vance? I think it’s Vance. I will push buttons for Vance.

That was my first thought too - season 4 Admiral Vance. Not sure what traits would be, unless it's not a trait-driven mega this time.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not Sahil. I'm pretty sure it's Vance. Look at the shoulders. It has the flag officer shoulder straps from that style of uniform. If no one else can think of another uniform with both shoulder straps and aprons, it has to be Vance.
    Maybe it's another Disco mega or has a theme like "Higher Powers". Admirals, Generals, Chancellors, Gods, etc.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's another Disco mega or has a theme like "Higher Powers". Admirals, Generals, Chancellors, Gods, etc.

I'm assuming that its a straight S4 Discovery Mega. New season is new.

Similarly our first 2022 Mega will be Picard S2 centred. I'll assume that the new recurring crew will be based on how Q will appear in that season.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shocked by how many people cannot recognize Oded Fehr by his silhouette.....

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Clearly:
    ofr791nzi24b.png

Never knew Father Christmas' first name was Tim :o
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly:
    ofr791nzi24b.png

Was trying to figure out who Tim was !
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Clearly:
    ofr791nzi24b.png

It's like learning the first names of your teachers.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    cb6kyd2cl8ok.jpg
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That silhouette could also be movie era Trek