Options

December 2021 Mega-Event recurrent crew teaser

2»

Comments

• Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    That silhouette could also be movie era Trek

The teaser figure looks like Disco era uniform.
    027a4lsf593i.jpeg
    cf8z581l0jex.png
    lsq0cd84okbs.png
    31objfmdj4ii.jpg
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

The pants were worn bloused at the top of the boots in the movie era. These are fitted and tuck in. This body panel also stands proud of the shoulder seam and not vice versa. That's why I agree with it being Vance. He has the extra trim on his shoulders. Sleeves tend to stick up above the seam, because of how they gather at the seam. The heavier the material, the more you notice. Look at Saru above for a great example. There's a noticeable reverse step there, (at least for a uniform geek like me) indicating symmetral shoulder decoration of some kind.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭

The pants were worn bloused at the top of the boots in the movie era. These are fitted and tuck in. This body panel also stands proud of the shoulder seam and not vice versa. That's why I agree with it being Vance. He has the extra trim on his shoulders. Sleeves tend to stick up above the seam, because of how they gather at the seam. The heavier the material, the more you notice. Look at Saru above for a great example. There's a noticeable reverse step there, (at least for a uniform geek like me) indicating symmetral shoulder decoration of some kind.

I think as well that the figure is Admiral Charles Vance.
    iqky74izw1nx.jpg
  • Options
    I waffle between Sahil and Vance.

Vance has taller hair, and I can't decide if the silhouette does or not.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    I waffle between Sahil and Vance.

Vance has taller hair, and I can't decide if the silhouette does or not.

We can get Sahil from December Campaign. Perhaps Mega December will offer us a different character. This is what I hope :).

December Campaign is focused on Disco. Maybe it is a hint regarding December Mega-> same focus -> Disco.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% chance Sahil, 1% chance Jake Sisko
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Clearly:
    ofr791nzi24b.png

Never knew Father Christmas' first name was Tim :o

Because it all started when he was young and ... Tiny?
  • Options
    Clearly:
    ofr791nzi24b.png

Never knew Father Christmas' first name was Tim :o

Because it all started when he was young and ... Tiny?

That would be quite the headcanon!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    The figure's hair resembles Kirk's (Star Trek IV), but the uniform does not match. It can be a celebration for William Shatner's real flight in space which took place recently.

wj2pem9oojck.jpg
    tk52d0abq7h3.jpg
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% chance Sahil, 1% chance Jake Sisko

Finally "Fishing By The River On The Holodeck" Jake Sisko! #1 Voyager!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love more Jake Siskos. Cirroc Lofton rocks!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna come out and say, I think it's Shempo. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Your knowledge of clothing ranks up there with Tailor Garak.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Two new Tillys this week, Science Officer, and Wonderland. Big emphasis on Discovery crew.

What's the betting a new Burnham in Next week's event?
  • Options

Your knowledge of clothing ranks up there with Tailor Garak.

It's a hazard when you've collected military uniforms, patches, insignia, et c. since you were seven.
    A portion of my recent additions waiting for "intake" (IDing, labeling, researching, repairs..). 1gqd7azxbo9y.jpg
    Not the best pic, but it gives you an idea. I think there are 15? there. Army, Marines, and one for the Power Squadrons (A government sanctioned boating safety and proficiency group, think Civil Air Patrol, but boats). I have lots of others, plus odder things.
    The new Discovery uniforms make me think WWII Soviet parade.

W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished watching Star Trek Into Darkness and I got a WW2 Soviet or German vibe from their dress uniforms

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    I just finished watching Star Trek Into Darkness and I got a WW2 Soviet or German vibe from their dress uniforms

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope, updated US Air Force Academy Dress Uniform there.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Air_Force_Academy_cadets.png
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    As expected, Sahil is recurring Mega leg.
    42zjioyqv52t.jpeg
    gdqokctdcyo2.jpeg
    yobm70m2z4qm.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    42zjioyqv52t.jpeg
    gdqokctdcyo2.jpeg

Are we still sure it's not Vance in a mask?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the hopes and dreams of a Jake Sisko die. Next mega it is.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    I still have hopes of Admiral Vance, but they are smaller after seeing Lieutenant Sahil's picture above.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the hopes and dreams of a Jake Sisko die. Next mega it is.

Good news though, you can watch Jake Sisko actor Cirroc Lofton talk about all the trek shows and many other things on YouTube 7th rule and that is pretty good.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    42zjioyqv52t.jpeg
    gdqokctdcyo2.jpeg
    yobm70m2z4qm.jpeg

Could have done without another Dip/Com/Sec like Luau Q personally, even if he is very strong crew.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Comments have been removed from this thread.

I must have missed where the discussion got bad. But, I am dense!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScott I don't think the discussion went bad, just some off topic posts made
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DScott I don't think the discussion went bad, just some off topic posts made

Good. Glad it was not about arguing!

ey6k0m4gu9lw.gif
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?