Home The Bridge
Options

woohoo Christmas Honor sale!!

Loving the sale announcement.

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Isn't there often a new 100K honor character available in the Honor Hall during an honor sale? Maybe we will finally get Admiral McCoy although I had random thought about having Bele and Lokai as dual character or have them as useless fusibles like One Zero and Zero One.

55631b6f94e1a8e1485321a001ad8bf0.jpg

• Options
    Didn’t they give a citation with the once daily 10K pack in the past? Did I miss remember that or is inflation hitting STT? Only one option gives you a citation now.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn’t they give a citation with the once daily 10K pack in the past? Did I miss remember that or is inflation hitting STT? Only one option gives you a citation now.

These have always been the honor deals. 40k for citation + begold, 10k for begold (once per day), and 10k for random single drop.

They often have deals for dollars too. And that may include something like $10 for something and a cite. Maybe that's what you're confusing it with?
  • Options
    Dumb question, but this means a portal update or no?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Those are independent of this.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Saved up a good amount of honor over the last two months and I got to spending it right away!

7dfyvaqy91ti.png
    Jadzia

agqtzsrp524p.png
    Spock

ancz6avd94hp.png
    Worf

balasnbtvacj.png
    An actual choice! Went with Adira.

dn8zmj0yql81.png
    Mulhall

dmi7wwts98zl.png
    Annika

i8aa52k3f09q.png
    O’Brien

oam8gkqu83c1.png
    K’Ehleyr

ymbd6nxajrdf.png
    Seven

I missed recording one of my Begolds; it was two immortalized crew and first star for Dress Uniform Scotty.

Got enough saved up for 3 more pulls and I’m expecting to make enough honor in the skirmish to do at least one more.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    xdcscrx9woqu.png
    1703 Collection Sisko
    8ufiu7uhhib3.png
    Charles
    h8dkupllmx9o.png
    The Two Collection Lady I didn’t have a choice on.
    2c2llxuvgl2q.png
    Burnham
    vw3ka78j6ucs.png
    The annoying Maverick guy.
    em7qm5l4cqgw.png
    When we getting a Pecs collection?!?!
    8xyvar7j01kw.png
    Janeway
    kvkyp2e80gva.png
    First Officer Weird Stats

Not too bad I guess. I avoided Doomsday again. Used a Retrieval for Queen Po and added citations to Medic Reno, Khan and Merry Crusher. Added notches to Cultists, Riggers and Merrymen collections. Two citations left to spend. I might be able to get enough honour for another citation pull later in the week.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    ycr50o6mm97d.png
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    qbv7ab3l4jm1.jpg
    p0wvybcnldwd.jpg
    y7g3aesoxpai.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of my 40k pulls (maybe one more at the end of the sale)

4th star for Dark Ages McCoy
    5scqly8ghvtw.png
    Data
    uwcopceumuez.png
    Worf
    3ddlmefmaw96.png
    Wrathful Kirk
    9x0alo6uc0v8.png
    Sisko
    837b7m2r4t0g.png
    Data
    80i6jzwx9bkz.png
    Interfaced Barclay, yay!
    jxw9arwz0v7l.png
    Number One
    rs7nzl12dotg.png
    Though Choice. Polaric Janeway it is :(
    oxjcy079unlw.png
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't screenshot, but choices were fairly straightforward in almost every case. All additional stars had no good new crew, and all new crew were up against far worse options.
    Ishan Chaye Sisko (5/5) I almost retrieved him 2 days ago!
    Tempted Data (2/5)
    Pinafore Data (1/5)
    Medic Jett Reno (3/5)
    Rev. Phlox (1/5)
    Aviator Yar (1/5)
    Niners Ezri (2/5) only one I had a clear alternative, over a third star on AoS Crusher.

Now to consider where to spend my cites!
  • Options
    Not much honor in the bank this time, so only two pulls.

jc7ct4i02qku.jpg

Joseph Sisko

92bxf67ee7jl.jpg

Annorax
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    w4pgrjfbx351.jpg
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    w4pgrjfbx351.jpg
    🐉

3t10svoty23e.jpeg

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    w4pgrjfbx351.jpg

You‘d make a good squirrel. Hoarding at it‘s best. 😃🐿
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

That makes the gold beholds much less valuable. Trying to decide if I should open my 95 premium packs right now or wait for the update.
    I'm more likely to get more useful crew if I wait for portal update (primarily purples for collections and less chance of duplicates) but if I open the 95 packs now, that's probably close to 80,000 honor so two golds and two citations for opening the same packs.

Any guesses when the next portal update is coming?

• Options
    lkfg3t66xgu5.png

Today’s Begold, took Spock
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    uccpdua1uabc.jpg
    y207k7xol2yz.jpg

Swear Commodore Bobby was going to be my next Retrieval, when Credits built back up.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second day! :)
    7wn07vu9oag1.png
    Grudge!
    nk0a3qrfqvlq.png
    Bem and he saved me a cit here!
    kg67qwe3tn80.png
    Not much of a choice here; went with K’Ehlyer.
    v8uvdis0e2z9.png
    Pointy Sisko!
    baalyzlq5kgk.png
    DS9 Pulaski

That last pull I needed to open a few saved up 10-pulls to get enough honor. And wouldn’t you believe it, I got another Begold!
    d02qxjwbv7dw.png
    This was tough but decided that Uhura needed the star more.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    cmdrworf wrote: »

That makes the gold beholds much less valuable. Trying to decide if I should open my 95 premium packs right now or wait for the update.
    I'm more likely to get more useful crew if I wait for portal update (primarily purples for collections and less chance of duplicates) but if I open the 95 packs now, that's probably close to 80,000 honor so two golds and two citations for opening the same packs.

Any guesses when the next portal update is coming?

I would say you can always wait for another honor sale.
    So you can either do now. Or wait, until later. It is a tough choice because you will always have the argument to make.
    But, I am thinking waiting for next portal update might be the way to go. And then the honor will go to the honor sale that will follow at some point.

Edit: I should say, I think a portal update is closer than the next honor sale.
  • Options
    Complete Honor Sale :)

naudybok1gyd.png
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Wow, you're so lucky to pull Jhamel, EDF Adira, God Q and Tribble Scotty in a single session! Also, Talibak, your pulls were ameowzing! Ushaan Sisko, Polar Janeway, EV T'Pol, Condy Geordi, Koloth, Katrina and EV Burnie are true gems. :)

Stephy, congrats on getting an early Archie for the campaign. :)

For me, I got one more star for "Spirit of the Hawk" and that means only three cites needed if all goes well instead of four. =)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")