Home The Bridge
Options

So the only sale was the $25 packs?

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Would have been nice to see something else featured. Half off crew slots again? 25% off/DIL bonus on any DIL purchase. Even just half off dabo?

Those $25 packs might have been good deals for people spending that much money on this game, but for a lot of players that's more than they spend in months. How about something that could entice the majority of the player base?

Comments

• Options
    [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    It enticed me well enough to buy 1 of 2 and 1250 chrons to push me over 3000 Dil to get 5 more crew slots to hold the new crew received. I would have purchased the second if I had the money to do so. Would have been nice if they had the offer last longer than 12 hours after logging in during the offer runtime. I might have found a way to buy the second.
  • Options
    I saw someone in my fleet get a "Cyber Monday Special" deal - 1,000 chrons, 100,000 credits, and 300 dil for $4.99. It appears the offer was random.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's at least something. Granted from my perspective, I still have over 9M credits and get chrons quickly enough from voyages. So 300 DIL for $4.99 is not that enticing on its own.
  • Options
    I saw someone in my fleet get a "Cyber Monday Special" deal - 1,000 chrons, 100,000 credits, and 300 dil for $4.99. It appears the offer was random.

I would have loved to see that offer. I am pretty sure DB only shows offers based on VIP level or by how much you tend to spend. I keep getting the $99.99 offers but I don't spend $100 all at once like that so they keep getting ignored. Now if I could only get that $9.99 offer people keep talking about for Premium 10x packs or more $24.99 offers.
  • Options
    Mine was 30 for 49.99 plus 1500 dil
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    6pg6g8sy0ms6.png

Got the 10 for 10 offer this morning and once I bought it the Cyber Monday offer popped up.
  • Options
    1500 chrons and 2k honor for $10 here. I passed on it.
  • Options
    1300 ship schems for borg cube, nx enterprise and a third repeat ship for 50 bucks
  • Options
    $50 for 15 pulls and 3000 Chrons and dil...same cost of cyber week with half the reward...disappointing that when I spend a little something they look to see where my breaking point is...so un Star Trek.

Just pick a price point...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I just got a AU$66 ($50 US or thereabouts?) Dilithium Overload offer - 5600 dilithium. An easy pass for me - that's the kind of price I'd think very hard before paying anyway, and when it's just in-game currency, not anything special or with sentimental value... meh.

I'd take that $4.99 offer easily though. Hint, DB... Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll pop up once the Dil offer goes away.

Spoiler alert: it did not :(
  • Options
    I got the ship schematics offer as well - an easy pass. It costs way too much and offers way too little. If it were the5$ offer, or the 10 for 10, Imight have been tempted, but not by this one.
  • Options
    Got the same as last week...10 for 10 :grin:
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny some folks got new cool deals some folks (like me) got same old same old.
    Well voting with my feet for the moment, just spent a few bucks on a different game.
  • Options
    10 for 10 again. I passed this round, paying $10 to add a star to maybe one or two outdated 4*’s and throw the rest into the airlock isn’t the insta-buy it used to be.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg schematics. Yay : ( The offer's not even smart enough to check and see that I've already got them maxed and turned them down at least a dozen times.
  • Options
    Sadly, my offer still continues to be nothing. I really wish they'd fix those things.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    UnkieB wrote: »
    6pg6g8sy0ms6.png

Got the 10 for 10 offer this morning and once I bought it the Cyber Monday offer popped up.
    Awesome, Id probably buy that one, chronos are always useful.

Instead I had the borg and NX schematics + dil for £50. An easy pass as I have the cube Maxed, and 1200 NX schematics are not going to get the ship high enough to be of use in arena, (not that I need any more schematics from the arena as I have all the usual ships maxed anyway and they keep cycling through year old ships anyway).

Lame....

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I had the 10 packs $12.99(CDN) offer. i bought it, still no cyber Monday deal... boo!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    If I ever get logged in, I will report.....

Scott

EDIT TO ADD: No offers at all.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    My offer was 5000 chrons, 4000 Dil and 25 premium 10x packs for $99.99. Passed on it since I won’t pay $100 all at once like that on this game.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    $5 offer in the store. After buying the 10 for $10 yesterday and now this, makes me wish I had just gotten the $25 when it popped up. Would have been a better deal in the long run.
  • Options
    Charlie Brown would have made out better than I did, I didn't even get a rock as an offer. :smiley:
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie Brown would have made out better than I did, I didn't even get a rock as an offer. :smiley:

Restart, then check the time portal.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is indeed a new special Cyber Offer in the Time Portal :)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Thank you.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Thank you.

Yes, Thank you!!
  • Options
    Just did a restart, no cyber offer in my portal.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

I guess that would mostly be for people where the Tab does not randomly close?

Well, finally loaded. Trying to resist the deal.

6pg6g8sy0ms6.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    It's the same amount of Dil. as the normal $4.99 purchase. the only bonus is the chrons and credits.
  • Options
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Just did a restart, no cyber offer in my portal.

Tried another device as well, still no offer in the time portal.