Options

February Mega-Event tease

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
mj44d5mqzjc2.png

Recurrent mega-event crew teaser :)

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if I put on my glasses I'll be able to see who it is...

Nope.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I... guess someone from "The Motion Picture?" Looks the most like those uniforms...

Never mind... retracted. Looks more like a dress and not enough "gray" in the pants area to be Kirk's t-shirt outfit from that movie.
  • Options
    Yay! Can’t wait, starts chanting Shan is great! Shan is great! Shan is great! Now to send in my ticket about the object event start to get my 100 chrons :)
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The anniversary avatar is coming, it is part of the schedule for today, expect a communication later about it.

As for the Objective Event scheduling, I have nothing else to add at this point - there will be internal discussions on how to improve the process.

I was thinking more of an announcement letting players know that the objective event time had been extended until event start plus some little whoops reward (probably shuttle tokens).
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    holding a device with both hands and wearing a short sleeved white robe?? Maybe?
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Changeling Founder? Color of the clothing looks right.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Looks like a Vulcan to me
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought was one of the Trill guardians, given the flowing white outfit.
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    My first thought was one of the Trill guardians, given the flowing white outfit.

Good thought. Maybe Jadzia from "Equilibrium"?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    They either have short sleeves, a bare midriff, or both. Their also holding a scanner or some artifact...something.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Princess Leia’s Force Ghost

If the sleeves were long and loose, I was thinking Princess Leia from the early scenes of Episode IV when the stormtroopers are searching her ship and she has the blaster in-hand.

=j= Jurist
  • Options
    My guess is Discovery's Amanda Grayson, from Michael's graduation flashbacks.
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought was…

zwtuuzttnn11.jpeg
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was thinking a changeling too but didn't remember them ever wearing white.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    V. wrote: »
    Yeah I was thinking a changeling too but didn't remember them ever wearing white.

Oh, I apologize, I should have named names!

That is the Ancient Humanoid, aka “Progenitor” from the TNG episode The Chase.
    👍🙂
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought was…

zwtuuzttnn11.jpeg

My first thought, too. If so, I wonder if they'll get Cardassian, Human, Klingon, and Romulan traits. I think the Vulcan trait would be an obvious additional inclusion, since the Romulans were an off-shoot of them, making it unlikely they would originate with the Progenitors but not the Vulcans. That could potentially make them helpful for voyages and/or the gaunlet, depending on their stats.
  • Options
    My first thought was…

zwtuuzttnn11.jpeg

My first thought, too. If so, I wonder if they'll get Cardassian, Human, Klingon, and Romulan traits. I think the Vulcan trait would be an obvious additional inclusion, since the Romulans were an off-shoot of them, making it unlikely they would originate with the Progenitors but not the Vulcans. That could potentially make them helpful for voyages and/or the gaunlet, depending on their stats.

Indeed, in theory I guess the trick would be how to keep the traits in check.
    In voyages alone it could be a nice little easy AM boost.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daxed wrote: »

I'll second. I think it's her offering the book to Burnham. It makes Wonderland Tilly a nice foreshadow.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    My first thought was…

zwtuuzttnn11.jpeg

They're already in the game and have the traits: Communicator, Geneticist, Hologram, Survivalist, Cultural Figure
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. Feels like it might be a Guardian. Perhaps from the Adira Towel episode. Since Disco is more likely lately for what CBS would want it to be.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    As for the Objective Event scheduling, I have nothing else to add at this point - there will be internal discussions on how to improve the process.

Helpful hint: How about noting this in the thread that is actually discussing the failure to start the Objective Event on time.
    Snarky hint: How about looking at the notes from the internal discussions the LAST time this happened...
  • Options
    My first thought was…

zwtuuzttnn11.jpeg

They're already in the game and have the traits: Communicator, Geneticist, Hologram, Survivalist, Cultural Figure

Ah, right. I kinda sorta vaguely remember snoozing on that one. There have just been so many crew of late that didn't interest me I've forgotten who they were. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to hop on over to the trait audit thread. ;)
  • Options

Yes. Feels like it might be a Guardian. Perhaps from the Adira Towel episode. Since Disco is more likely lately for what CBS would want it to be.

Plus, Disco will be back with new episodes in February, and they like to have the overlap.
    Also, Gray did leave for Trill at the end of the mid-season finale.

Got my fingers crossed for a Timelines Original Sybok, though.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    If it wasn't for the short sleeves, it could be a Seraph from BSG.

0bz50bswiasb.jpg

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daxed wrote: »

Winner