Home The Bridge
Options

February Mega-Event tease

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grayson will probably be a caregiver, along with the collection, implying caregivers will be the bonus trait for the Mega.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Grayson will probably be a caregiver, along with the collection, implying caregivers will be the bonus trait for the Mega.

So the rest of the crew in the mega will be Tactician then?

Brutal. It will be a Brutal-Caregiver Mega. Their writer got the idea from watching Misery over the holidays. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, and no Med or Dip seats on the shuttles.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teaser looks like any of these Vulcan graduates
    1ctxyky8txb9.jpg

And considering how some legendary crew have little time on screen, it could actually be any one of them.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Brutal. It will be a Brutal-Caregiver Mega. Their writer got the idea from watching Misery over the holidays. :D

Louise Fletcher could inspire a Nurse Adami Ratched character that would be a Brutal Caregiver in the vein of Rene Auberjonois getting his MASH movie role transformed into Army Chaplain Odo.

intro-1600622717.jpg

Kai Winn was very much a caregiver. Tried to give them all care to death.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Louise Fletcher could inspire a Nurse Adami Ratched character that would be a Brutal Caregiver in the vein of Rene Auberjonois getting his MASH movie role transformed into Army Chaplain Odo.

intro-1600622717.jpg

Kai Winn was very much a caregiver. Tried to give them all care to death.

Child, it will all become clear when you let yourself truly see the will of WRG.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    So, I have seen very little of Discovery and Picard. Of the announced Mega crew, any insights on how many of them might be Caregiver?
    Dahj on the run, Angel Gabrielle Burnham, Prisoner Spock, Mournful Elnor, Security Laris, Zhaban, Sanctuary Booker, and Reunion Raffi
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I have seen very little of Discovery and Picard. Of the announced Mega crew, any insights on how many of them might be Caregiver?
    Dahj on the run, Angel Gabrielle Burnham, Prisoner Spock, Mournful Elnor, Security Laris, Zhaban, Sanctuary Booker, and Reunion Raffi

Dahj could have been for protecting Picard, but isn't. Wish they'd stop opening megas with crew that don't have the bonus trait.

Laris and Zhaban should be for looking after Picard. Spock and Burnham likely not. Elnor was more or less Picard's charge throughout season 1 so he should have it. Not sure about Book and I can't say what scene Raffi is from off the top of my head.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Dahj could have been for protecting Picard, but isn't. Wish they'd stop opening megas with crew that don't have the bonus trait.

Laris and Zhaban should be for looking after Picard. Spock and Burnham likely not. Elnor was more or less Picard's charge throughout season 1 so he should have it. Not sure about Book and I can't say what scene Raffi is from off the top of my head.

Maybe Raffi is from when she went to see her son?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on the other megas I assume almost all will not be.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe Raffi is from when she went to see her son?

If so, I would think it unlikely she'd have the Caregiver trait because of his age. Precedents for losing the trait at that point include some Crushers and Siskos. Amanda Grayson gets it because Spock was still redeveloping under her guidance. Also...
    I think it's pretty clear her son resents how poorly she cared for him when she was supposed to, so it'd probably be insulting to assign her that trait even if he was still young.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭

When Spock was a prisoner, did he take care of a pet mouse? Or another prisoner? Or anything?