Thoughts from a 6-year player

13»

Comments

• Options
    @Tinker Tailor Garak Landing Party, I'm in
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tinker Tailor Garak Landing Party, I'm in

If @Britney Spheres is on board, then I am too!

Because, yes, she is that cool.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    deleted
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    The OP seems to be having some qol issues with the game I have never experienced. Maybe it’s platform specific. I have never had to hit “buy” to get a popup to go away. X does just fine. I have also never had offers pop up in the middle of the shuttle recall. I had the long standing bug that some documented and even lost a crew I did not airlock. I thought of contacting CS and decided it wasn’t worth trying to prove something that happened possibly a year earlier.

Because I play the game casually I don’t have some of the bordem issues. What mobile game are you playing 6 years later that isn’t pretty much like this? I specifically say mobile games because they are usually built on a platform at launch that doesn’t givd much room for variety. New game features are pretty much repackaged features that already exist. Played mmorpg’s back in the day for 4-5 years and gave up on those too. And those games have real actual new game play introduced annually.

I started playing the game as a bridge to new Star Trek. Once they started making new Star Trek again playing the game daily became unnecessary to me. 4 shows on tv, soon to be 5…I don’t need a daily Star Trek fix but that’s just me. This is coming from someone who watches their favorite Star Trek series in its entirety annually.