Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion thread: Faction Event Starship Scrambles - 2022-02-03 - Mega-Event part 1

13»

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't do Dabo before the reset, but could after. I think they worked some of the time on Cadets. Like I said, inconsistent, but I don't watch the clock close enough to be sure.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using any version of Graduation Amanda Grayson.

Using Graduation Amanda Grayson, or any version of Dahj, Spock, Worf or

5024bu25p6kc.jpg
    jtyfl9w7aav1.jpg

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using any version of Graduation Amanda Grayson.

Using Graduation Amanda Grayson, or any version of Dahj, Spock, Worf or

5024bu25p6kc.jpg
    jtyfl9w7aav1.jpg

I was just talking about this today, we'll mull over some more on how to make rules clearer.
    Currently, for event bonus the rules list crew with variants first, then specific crew, then the trait.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spotted a typo in a Mission text. It should be "aid", as in help, not "aide", as in an assistant.
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spotted a typo in a Mission text. It should be "aid", as in help, not "aide", as in an assistant.
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg

Maybe we are supposed to apply a field medic to them?

"administer medical aide"

pssnqtx1cr94.gif
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg

Maybe we are supposed to apply a field medic to them?

"administer medical aide"

pssnqtx1cr94.gif

Army Chaplain Odo can give last rites.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg

Is this really important? How many read the mission text at all?
    It could say „shhhzrr jjsjsjsjs jsjsjsjsjs llsllsllsl“ and had zero effect
    on the gameplay or anything else.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg

I read the mission text sometimes, so it could have an effect on my overall enjoyment of the event, as an example of "anything else". I realize that I am probably in the minority on that, however. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg

Does it break the game? No. Does it show further evidence of poor quality control? Definitely.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    kmhdz4hgjy5b.jpg

I read the mission text sometimes, so it could have an effect on my overall enjoyment of the event, as an example of "anything else". I realize that I am probably in the minority on that, however. 🖖

I did not notice it either but I also read all the text. It's fun.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    The competition in this event was crazy.
    Got my personal record but still not in top 1500.

Previous record: 568k - 1390
    New record 687k - 1656
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never worked this hard to rank under 750. I was 670 with 5 minutes left and then dropped 100 places in the last 5 minutes. I don't know if it was the character or the bonus pool. But competition was crazy the entire weekend.
  • Options
    rbfweh7qwc5a.jpg

I was in the 580's with an hour left to go. I thought I was safe. Ugh!
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I scraped in just under 700, pushed 6x 1hr30 and 6x 1hr in the last 3 hours, just to make sure. Never tried for top 750 in this event type before so had no idea what was typical.