Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion thread: Faction Event Starship Scrambles - 2022-02-03 - Mega-Event part 1

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, when will Angel Gabrielle Burnham be added to "A Little Stroll"? Next server update, I hope. That isn't the easiest collection.

I was going to post the same question. The Red Angel is in the collection, so this should be.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    An incomplete list of crew who have species traits based on cultural association (bold) or outward appearance:

Vulcan - Miranda Jones
    Vulcan - Mintakan Troi
    Vulcan - Graduation Michael Burnham
    Vulcan - Mintakan Riker
    Cardassian - Mirror Regent Worf
    Cardassian - Investigator Odo
    Cardassian and Klingon - Mirror Intendant Kira
    Klingon - Kal'Hyah Sisko
    Klingon - Kal'Hyah Bashir
    Klingon - Kal'Hyah O'Brien
    Klingon - Determined Paris
    Klingon - Jodmos
    Klingon - Klingon Janeway
    Klingon - Klingon Bride Jadzia
    Klingon - Klingon Quark
    Klingon - Blood Oath Jadzia Dax
    Klingon - Klingon Dukat
    Romulan - Romulan Picard
    Romulan - Romulan Data
    Romulan - Rakal Troi
    Borg - The One, Lore

But Amanda Grayson, who lived on Vulcan for over 50 years, married a Vulcan, engaged in Vulcan tradition doesn't get it applied to any of her variants? The mistake is not in removing it from this one, it should have been on all Amanda Grayson variants already.

Several Siskos have the Bajoran trait.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    An incomplete list of crew who have species traits based on cultural association (bold) or outward appearance:

Vulcan - Miranda Jones
    Vulcan - Mintakan Troi
    Vulcan - Mintakan Riker
    Klingon - Kal'Hyah Sisko
    Klingon - Jodmos
    Klingon - Klingon Quark
    Klingon - Klingon Dukat
    Romulan - Romulan Picard
    Romulan - Romulan Data
    Romulan - Rakal Troi
    Borg - The One, Lore

But Amanda Grayson, who lived on Vulcan for over 50 years, married a Vulcan, engaged in Vulcan tradition doesn't get it applied to any of her variants? The mistake is not in removing it from this one, it should have been on all Amanda Grayson variants already.

Well, he is "of Bajor" after all, IIRC.
    (But I agree with the point!)
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The closest parallel to Amanda regarding traits is probably Rom. He married a Bajoran and embraced the culture, all of his versions based after his marriage have the Bajoran trait. The only one that doesn't is Brother Rom, and that represents him before he met Leeta.

This is such an obvious match to Amanda's situation, if Rom has Bajoran then Amanda should have Vulcan.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    The closest parallel to Amanda regarding traits is probably Rom. He married a Bajoran and embraced the culture, all of his versions based after his marriage have the Bajoran trait. The only one that doesn't is Brother Rom, and that represents him before he met Leeta.

This is such an obvious match to Amanda's situation, if Rom has Bajoran then Amanda should have Vulcan.

Rom also served as an engineer with the Bajoran Militia and fixed the station, so there is also that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

Rom also served as an engineer with the Bajoran Militia and fixed the station, so there is also that.

That's part of what I meant by "embraced the culture".
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno. Amanda never seemed to suppress her humanity to assimilate into Vulcan society. Spock and Michael were formally raised as Vulcans, but we know she actively tried to imbue them with their human heritage. This is even illustrated--literally--by this new Amanda, shown holding the copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland that she's giving Michael upon her graduation. I can see the argument for withholding the Vulcan trait.

Then again, filling those Vulcan slots on Voyages can be irksome so... Amanda gets her mail delivered to Vulcan, ergo she's Vulcan. That's just, like, law.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimately, they give species traits to people playing dress-up. Those actively living with a different species and married to them belong to that species far more than those playing dress-up.
  • Options
    esxezvgkxc1p.png

Still no art on Angel Gabrielle Burnham
  • Options
    esxezvgkxc1p.png

Still no art on Angel Gabrielle Burnham

No surprise, since Shan stated that it will be fixed nxt week.
    Tuesday is my guess.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, when will Angel Gabrielle Burnham be added to "A Little Stroll"? Next server update, I hope. That isn't the easiest collection.

Any word on this, Shan?
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭

Vulcan - Miranda Jones
    Vulcan - Mintakan Troi
    Vulcan - Mintakan Riker
    Klingon - Kal'Hyah Sisko
    Klingon - Jodmos
    Klingon - Klingon Quark
    Klingon - Klingon Dukat
    Romulan - Romulan Picard
    Romulan - Romulan Data
    Romulan - Rakal Troi
    Borg - The One, Lore

Well, he is "of Bajor" after all, IIRC.
    (But I agree with the point!)

Romulan - Shinzon, the Viceroy, Kirk
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    nbv4oxiu1oop.png

z9t1pa0h6kcx.png

Got Amanda in Dabo ahead of the event. She was already ftm by someone else but will be helpful in the event so been leveling her up. Seems to be an issue with the dress item for the new Amanda Grayson.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    nbv4oxiu1oop.png

z9t1pa0h6kcx.png

Got Amanda in Dabo ahead of the event. She was already ftm by someone else but will be helpful in the event so been leveling her up. Seems to be an issue with the dress item for the new Amanda Grayson.

"Tuesday..."
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    nbv4oxiu1oop.png

z9t1pa0h6kcx.png

"Tuesday..."

The day I will pay you for a hamburger today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPd3_nUnKK8

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week's server release is now live :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ouf2u1di01q0.png

Yay WRG found her dress.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    It was in luggage lost in transit.
    ouf2u1di01q0.png

Yay WRG found her dress.

W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    ouf2u1di01q0.png

Yay WRG found her dress.

It was in the cleaners.
    She had a wild party and spilled something on her dress.

Edit: I was beaten by W.W. Carlisle :(
  • Options
    Newborn Molly spit up on it and they had a time of it. Midwife Worf was horrified.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

And Ad Warps are not.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

They've been spotty the last couple days for me anyway.
  • Options

They've been spotty the last couple days for me anyway.

Were working for me this morning. Now cannot do the Dabo or the Cadets. Did not try other places.