Home The Bridge

Event Discussion Thread: Skirmish Event - Terran Nights ME#2 - 2022-04-14

2»

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Out of 8 pulls, I hit 5 spare Bashirs and two Archers before I got my Raffi. Got Mirror Kira from a surprise begold and several good bundles of schematics. I'm thinking I'll finish the Yeager next month now.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Surprised and impressed to see the cloak addition to the BoP. Thanks for the fast change.

Surprised and happy to see the addition of the Plasma Torpedo (even though I think its 350% damage is too low).
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Surprised and impressed to see the cloak addition to the BoP. Thanks for the fast change.

Surprised and happy to see the addition of the Plasma Torpedo (even though I think its 350% damage is too low).

400-450% with the times would be more in line with the episode. But, at least they tweaked the Ship some.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Surprised and impressed to see the cloak addition to the BoP. Thanks for the fast change.

It was already 300% at 4 seconds. I'd say going from 300% to 350% for a 6 second longer wait is arguably a nerf.
  • MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Had 2* on Archer. Did a pull yesterday, got 3rd *. Had enough dil to risk one more today. 4th*!!!!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Taylor's primary Security? The only thing she has to do with "security" is being a security threat.....

90ocp7n98tmr.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Taylor's primary Security? The only thing she has to do with "security" is being a security threat.....

90ocp7n98tmr.jpg

She secretly worked for the Navy training those whales to be weapons.
    Let’s fly!
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

90ocp7n98tmr.jpg

She and George & Gracie should have the cetacean trait.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

90ocp7n98tmr.jpg

I was afraid it was some dip[redacted] like that.