Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread / Faction Event : Picking Up the Pieces 2022-04-28 Mega-Event Finale

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here kitty, kityy, kitty! Then again, every animal on our farm, plus a couple opposums, answered to that once upon a time. Dog, geese, horses,...you'd get cats, but not just them.
    Do we get to build the box? Or is that another variant? :D
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    T'Ana is brutal, as will be the event.

Be warned, I am aiming for top 500.

We need a brutal collection.

Forget that, it will mirror the Mirror collection.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Is this correct that Herbert is reward crew when he was bonus three weeks ago, and the picture shows Quark?

@Shan
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare Voyages Combo and new #1 main skill wise. Well done :)
    7aotqurqrh8y.jpeg
    3ozcsy9b9lj1.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For this event Herbert Rossoff will be the 4* rank reward but Martian Quark will be featured event crew, and part of the event packs.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fangirledded

kgfzt5qphhjv.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fangirledded

kgfzt5qphhjv.jpg

A lot of us did. There is no shame in it. It's Star Trek. We're all nerds here.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    For this event Herbert Rossoff will be the 4* rank reward but Martian Quark will be featured event crew, and part of the event packs.

Reminder for everyone, with only one 4* in the event pack, the pack will guarantee either the new O'Brien or a 5* crew. It's the best bet to get the last star on O'Brien.

Good analogy, I'm going to get the pack.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The art looks great. Super excited!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    How quickly they forget about me. I am going to end up in a pet shelter.

321px-Shiboline_M%27Ress_Card.png

Or on a milk carton. Next to a saucer of milk.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How quickly they forget about me. I am going to end up in a pet shelter.

321px-Shiboline_M%27Ress_Card.png

Many of us were just as excited for her entry. The Doc is double special because she is a Caitian {did I speel that right?} and the FIRST LD Crew.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Did you get the first to max?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    Congrats! Did you get the first to max?

That's surely enough dil to run the wheel...
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    No. Never tried to be first to max. At work so wouldn’t have the time. Probably wouldn’t be able to level up to 100.
  • Options
    zu6xcrnaabe0.png

This is going to be a tough event so it is fitting that this Riker, as displaced crew, will be bonus as this is what most of us will look like at the end.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭

Reminder for everyone, with only one 4* in the event pack, the pack will guarantee either the new O'Brien or a 5* crew. It's the best bet to get the last star on O'Brien.
    I think the last few times they did this, they added the other SR to the pack, so Herbert Rossof would be another possibility
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »

I think the last few times they did this, they added the other SR to the pack, so Herbert Rossof would be another possibility

Nope. The last few times they did this there was only one 4* in the pack. I remember because I took advantage of it just like I will this week.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Shouldn't T'ana be animated? Or are you not considering lower decks for the animated collection?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Shouldn't T'ana be animated? Or are you not considering lower decks for the animated collection?

I believe it is specifically The Animated Series. Dot is also not included.
  • Options

Yes, The Animated collection specifically states:

"Immortalize Crew from the Animated Series."
  • Options

Precisely, from the series that are animated. Lower Decks qualifies.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Precisely, from the series that are animated. Lower Decks qualifies.

The problem is, the word series can be singular or plural. But as it stands, the words "Animated Series" are capitalised, which means that right now it's TAS only. Shan's said that the description will be changed, all that's required is to remove the capitalisation for it to cover all the animated series.

Lower case for lower decks.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The collection "Animated" should also include Lower Decks crew, the description will be changed at a later time.

PSA: event offers will be delayed today

I ve seen Lower Decks, but i fail to see why the Grumpy Kitten has „Brutal“
    as a trait? She might be a bit harsh but brutal? Did i miss anything?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•