Home The Bridge

Picard Day pack

2»

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad it only contains old crew with average stats.

Would have preferred:

Picard Day Picard, Sinister Picard and Picard and Number One, Behold.

But well, its free. 🤗

As @Mirror Cartman noted, two of those were readily available as free 4/5's over the last two years. Plus, this was the same Behold they offered last year, just as they've offered the same First Contact Behold of C.O.P. Founder Picard, Phoenix Cochrane, and Satin Dress Lily Sloane the last several Aprils. There's no reason they can't do something different, but for players who aren't prioritizing those crew it could take fifteen years for them to become entirely redundant.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Would have preferred:

But well, its free. 🤗

As @Mirror Cartman noted, two of those were readily available as free 4/5's over the last two years. Plus, this was the same Behold they offered last year, just as they've offered the same First Contact Behold of C.O.P. Founder Picard, Phoenix Cochrane, and Satin Dress Lily Sloane the last several Aprils. There's no reason they can't do something different, but for players who aren't prioritizing those crew it could take fifteen years for them to become entirely redundant.

Me doing the two Mamba Picards made him Two Star, as is Kamin. I don't even have Romulan Picard yet. So, 11 years for me to finish, barring Portal Drops?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Would have preferred:

But well, its free. 🤗

Me doing the two Mamba Picards made him Two Star, as is Kamin. I don't even have Romulan Picard yet. So, 11 years for me to finish, barring Portal Drops?

I've got Mambo to 4/5 now, but only have Kamin at 1/5 and no Romulan so another ten for me.