Home Ready Room
Options

CAB Fleet Boss Battles Combo Node Helper (Crew Finder)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a feature, not a bug. Note the ones that aren't showing: Kyrian, Caitian, Nacene, Android, Benzite. All racials, and most rare/unique. A trait across the top will not appear if it's not potentially a solution, to make things a bit more clear to the user.

(Android is significantly more common, but note you have 3x Duelist nodes. Android/Duelist only shows on 3 crew, and Android/Botanist on two, none of which are possible solutions based on the rest of your pool)

Thanks I guess I never noticed that before.
  • Options
    I noticed this happening yesterday with my copy of the spreadsheet so I deleted that copy and got a new on and I am still having the same issue with the traits not being listed.

Sorry for the delayed response ... I've been on a sabattical :)

But @Dangevin [CAB] answered it perfectly. If you have no eligible crew using that trait, it doesn't get listed in the grid! This is just to reduce the amount of unneeded information there.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    On a chain the other day, I noticed "Vori Defender Chakotay" was missing from the list of crew. He was one that had already filled a node, but he wasn't available to add in.

c4q1ctxxluff.png
  • Options
    On a chain the other day, I noticed "Vori Defender Chakotay" was missing from the list of crew. He was one that had already filled a node, but he wasn't available to add in.

c4q1ctxxluff.png

Crew list updates aren't "automatic" - I do have to manually push them out from time to time. This is to prevent everyone's sheet from crashing at the same time should Datacore go down again. I'll push out another update in the next day or two!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    The tool has been updated to align with the new Portal update.

You -may- need to reload your local copy to scrape the new crew list, but you won't need to do anything else (not necessary to grab a new copy from the source).
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a problem with the finder: Luau Chakotay came up as an option for an innovator in the spreadsheet. Though I'm sure he innovated that shirt, he does not actually have the innovator trait. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    I noticed a problem with the finder: Luau Chakotay came up as an option for an innovator in the spreadsheet. Though I'm sure he innovated that shirt, he does not actually have the innovator trait. :)

Thanks for the shout, EnderW. Can you jump over to the CAB server and post in Engineering any information you have - preferably a shot of the error state of the sheet and I'll try to verify.

In the meantime I've pushed an update to all crew to see if this helps.