Home The Bridge

Let's raise a glass to Jessica, Shan, Ben and others on the @WRG Team

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in The Bridge
Necro:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/420/lets-raise-a-glass-for-alex-heather-glen-and-yannick

People have gone & come, and the last couple of years were hard, but your commitment to making a game for us to play is worth my applause. I sincerely thank you for your work.
LLAP
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always
    q8317n3fqno2.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan is a sweetheart and a multi-language talent on top of it. I've always had positive expurriences with her. <3 To her and the rest of the team, a glass of Kanar ... with ... Damar! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Ok, just for Pere...post deleted :)

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most kudos to @Shan for still being here and dealing with all the issues and ppl.

That’s why Shan has over 17,000 awesomes. A number most of us can only dream of.
    Let’s fly!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Sorry, but not really. Just curious and since there seems to be no communication on other threads (at least none recently) and hoping maybe the above named will read this thread...

Is there ever going to be any action taken to resolve this?

u85lnrf75eqd.jpg
    Yes, you do good job, and we like the game, and (insert platitudes here) but this has been an issue for YEARS now. Is this ever going to get fixed, or has it just become, eh, deal with it?
    I think we just deal with it. Annoying glitch, true, but easy enough to play around.

Also, sorry but not really, why hijack this thread when you could create one of your own, such as you did here?

Opps, forgot this one :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan is so awesome somebody actually made a Shan appreciation themed sudoku puzzle!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Shan is so awesome somebody actually made a Shan appreciation themed sudoku puzzle!

I remember it fondly <blushes> :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/420/lets-raise-a-glass-for-alex-heather-glen-and-yannick

People have gone & come, and the last couple of years were hard, but your commitment to making a game for us to play is worth my applause. I sincerely thank you for your work.
    LLAP

Thank you very much, @~peregrine~ :)