Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Galaxy Event Playtime - 2022-10-06 - ME#1

Comments

• Options
    I understand that this is a Diplomat Mega so, most crew will have DIP as main skill, but having the first 3 Mega legendaries even having the same main skill combo(DIP/CMD) is a bit unlucky….

l2rtm9jc30nf.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    @Shan Doopler is listed as getting a variant bonus. Is this intended? Recurring mega crew typically don’t get a variant bonus. This is important for accurately tracking the number of events for each crew and for crew rating purposes.
    p63f2gu4iy0y.jpeg
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    All top fifteen crew for Dip, Fourth, Fifth, and Twelfth by the looks of it. I think I'll be okay with that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Really „enjoying“ this craft(LV40/50/60/70 and so on and maybe before) 😆🙈
    zp84cqndy7jm.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    zp84cqndy7jm.jpeg
    Thank god for the replicator, 'cause I have just 1 of those 4* Furs
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    zp84cqndy7jm.jpeg

Yeah same. Only had a couple of those furs myself. Zombie must have taken ours. :D
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too good not to share:
    I was hurrying to get my Chronitons before the window closed and was hurrying to close the pop up windows to grab them in the car. My mom looked over and got a glimpse. She said she saw something like Ursula from "The Little Mermaid", but in a red dress. After I had my Chronitons, I did some detective work...it was the Doopler. She mistook his folded arms for very large breasts! :D Oh, Ma....
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    zp84cqndy7jm.jpeg

Needing 4* items to craft a 3* item seems wrong though.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    zp84cqndy7jm.jpeg

Needing 4* items to craft a 3* item seems wrong though.

Especially FOUR of them.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the event text about a weird hybrid chess game, hope we can see these crew in game soon.

skonn8nhchdh.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    49xv9u9t3pka.jpg

Quick question on Master Surchid Falow.

Are those peg-shaped alien game pieces named with an alien name? Or are they supposed to be KLON PEGS?!?!?

EDIT: Forgetted Screenshot
  • Options
    Given the event text about a weird hybrid chess game, hope we can see these crew in game soon.

skonn8nhchdh.jpeg

Every time a SuperRare drops in the Crafting I think of that episode. We need them plus Gamemaster Q.