Home The Bridge
Options

Any idea when the next portal update is expected?

Answers

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    jxr1bk1a5oeu.png

Pav confirmed, appears to appear in beholds too!

Wait a minute. Is that from a regular Premium Pull?!?!?

Because one of these things is very unlike the others.....

Concerns continue to increase.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Opened 48 packs. Didn't look like any new crew to me, but oh well, at least I didn't get a 2* :D:p
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Yes regular premium pull.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Yes regular premium pull.

Well, that is kind of a MAJOR issue.....

4hgsebsxmcby.png

ss2igosrs9o2.png

Because Leader Pav is definitely NOT "RARE+"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Tickets need to be sent for this or similar issues. So can be addressed.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news regarding the upcoming portal update?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d9niz56vvv18icrkbg33aixp9ufrhdylf73cq8bs&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Waiting for a legit portal update.

• Options
    Tickets need to be sent for this or similar issues. So can be addressed.

Done. B)
  • Options
    The odds in the pack description also give it away.

dpq1qy15p9ka.png

It appears Elusive Treasures is also affected.

vg7lyfra4juq.png

I sent in a ticket for Elusive Treasures and also posted it to the Engineering Room.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    The odds in the pack description also give it away.

dpq1qy15p9ka.png

It appears Elusive Treasures is also affected.

vg7lyfra4juq.png

I sent in a ticket for Elusive Treasures and also posted it to the Engineering Room.

The "odds" of a 2 🌟 dropping in Premium Packs should be 0.00%. Because the minimum that is supposed to drop is 3 🌟. It clearly says so right on tab for the Pull.

EDIT: Clearer image added, even though can be seen less clearly on quoted image.

93opi8yvgvfi.png
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Pretty sure this is the pool added:

2*
    Leader Pav

4*
    Prisoner Spock
    Mournful Elnor
    Zhaban
    Reunion Raffi
    Keyla Terrana
    Ensign Taurik
    Ensign Marie Kaplan
    Yedrin Dax
    Hippie Kira
    Rumplestiltskin
    2024 Raffi
    Botanist Sulu
    Carpenter Street T'Pol
    Hippie O'Brien
    Roy Ritterhouse
    Bat'leth Mariner
    USS Titan Bradward Boimler
    Shroomies
    Mok'bara Sito Jaxa
    Meditative T'Pol
    Lt. Commander MacDougal
    Willie Hawkins
    Lt. JG Picard

5*
    Union Q
    Dahj On The Run
    Liana
    Graduation Amanda Grayson
    Angel Gabrielle Burnham
    Resistance Rhys
    Security Laris
    Confidant Culber
    Sanctuary Booker
    Platonian Chapel
    25th Century Q
    Twilight Archer
    Camping Archer and Porthos
    Princess Tonia Barrows
    Esteemed Curzon Dax
    Second Chance Gray
    Second Chance Laris
    Julius Eaton
    Mestral
    Disguised Janeway
    Solkar
    Jaglom Shrek
    2024 Picard
    Carpenter Street Archer
    Wonderland Taylor
    Federation President Rillak
    Disguised Tom Paris
    EV Suit Reed
    Dr. T'Ana
    Admiral Vance
    Mok'bara Worf
    Qalankhhai Elnor
    Orbital Skydiving Torres
    Professor Data
    Captain Robert DeSoto
    Infected Tryla Scott

Just got Shrek. Only Update one I have seen in 21 Packs.

s97q39www3lo.png

From the other 15 10 Pull Premium Packs:

qurul4su0zbb.png
    ymp82xgh9dkd.png
    vf9nr44sc7pd.png
    b2fewvxbph86.png
    6kp8mk6bi3mg.png
    1ctw7g8jde97.png
    9a3jmjjyx2cw.png

Edit to add that I do not know if the Gorn Ship from Strange New Worlds was in Portal or not, but added three Levels today.

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up an Esteemed Curzon Dax just in time for the event.
  • Options
    I picked up an Esteemed Curzon Dax just in time for the event.

When I saw him in one of my BeGolds I was like "Incredible timing!"
  • Options
    Second Chance Laris confirmed

dek2weur387o.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    June 6th, 2022 is the newest card in the portal. Willie Hawkins. Everything before him who is otherwise eligible for the portal should now be in there. Can confirm this includes the whale tier campaign reward of Second Chance Laris.

Thanks for the clarification. I was figuring the cards in the Elusive Treasures pack were supposed to be in the portal. Just waiting for the day Dread Pirate Q becomes available in crew retrieval…

Exactly. The idea of "Elusive Treasures" is that it is released BEFORE the Update and the Crew included in it are part of the Update.

More concerning changes.....

That would defeat the point of them being...elusive 🤔🤨
  • Options
    June 6th, 2022 is the newest card in the portal. Willie Hawkins. Everything before him who is otherwise eligible for the portal should now be in there. Can confirm this includes the whale tier campaign reward of Second Chance Laris.

Thanks for the clarification. I was figuring the cards in the Elusive Treasures pack were supposed to be in the portal. Just waiting for the day Dread Pirate Q becomes available in crew retrieval…

Exactly. The idea of "Elusive Treasures" is that it is released BEFORE the Update and the Crew included in it are part of the Update.

How so? Previously Elusive Treasures were available and then the Portal Update was later. Both were released at the same time this time. And Elusive Treasures is "watered down" with Crew that are in the Portal Update. I got Rittenhouse in both yesterday.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

How so? Previously Elusive Treasures were available and then the Portal Update was later. Both were released at the same time this time. And Elusive Treasures is "watered down" with Crew that are in the Portal Update. I got Rittenhouse in both yesterday.

Elusive treasures have always been watered down. The only guarantee is that if you buy a 10x, you will get one legendary behold including one elusive crew. Everything else is just an increased chance. There is no guarantee of ever getting a 4* elusive crew.

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

Elusive treasures have always been watered down. The only guarantee is that if you buy a 10x, you will get one legendary behold including one elusive crew. Everything else is just an increased chance. There is no guarantee of ever getting a 4* elusive crew.

Yeah. I just realized a minute ago that the reason Rittenhouse was in the Elusive Treasures Behold was because he is in the Portal. I ended up getting a second 🌟 from the 31 Premium Ten Pulls last night. Would kind of be nice if the Elusive Treasures Pulls did have one in each Behold. But, they do not. I did not realize that when they got my cashy folding money yesterday. Knowing it now, they will not get more cashy folding money from me again for that Pack.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

One of the recent ET featured top tier campaign crew that had finished just a few days before the ET came out. How often are there Portal updates & how often are there ET? It doesn't balance out . They feature recent event crew

It used to be worth it back when you didn't have many golds and purples. And financially it actually worked out if you did buy the 9.99 deal rarely regularly. But there point now for most long term players IMO
  • Options
    Sure would be nice to get an OFFICIAL list from WRG. Looking at you BEN.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    Sure would be nice to get an OFFICIAL list from WRG. Looking at you BEN.

+87
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to be able to check. Mistakes have been made before.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

If they never admit who was added, they never have to admit who they missed...
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

If they never admit who was added, they never have to admit who they missed...

Very true!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That portal update stunk.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Archangels are weeping. Because the stench reached High Heaven.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

Archangels are weeping. Because the stench reached High Heaven.

8kpxibsicdhm.gif
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I think part of why this update feels so underwhelming is the pool of newly added 4* crew. Eight of the 23 newly added 4*'s were originally available in either a Galaxy or Galaxy hybrid, which put a 4/4 within reach just for clearing the 130k VP threshold and getting the community rewards. That's a full third. Of the remaining 15/23, only another eight were available in events without community rewards. Between campaigns and midweek objectives, it wasn't hard to rack up that many 4* citations. I prioritized fusing and immortalizing the new 4*'s who weren't in the portal, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. They were the crew that couldn't drop from a voyage or in a pack, after all. And of the seven pack-only crew, one (Botanist Sulu) was available in the free track of a Campaign. Another (Meditative T'Pol) was in the rank rewards table last weekend.

So if, like me, you racked up 4/4s from the Galaxy/Hybrid events and cited the ones from Faction & Skirmish events, 2/3 of this pool was already extraneous before it was added. Here's the breakdown (spoiler'd for length):
    Galaxy/Hybrid Crew:
    1. Mournful Elnor
    2. Reunion Raffi
    3. Ensign Taurik
    4. Hippie Kira
    5. Carpenter Street T'Pol
    6. Bat'leth Mariner
    7. USS Titan Bradward Boimler
    8. Lt. JG Picard
    Faction/Skirmish Crew:
    1. Prisoner Spock
    2. Zhaban
    3. Ensign Marie Kaplan
    4. 2024 Raffi
    5. Hippie O'Brien
    6. Mok'bara Sito Jaxa
    7. Lt. Commander MacDougal
    Pack Only Crew:
    1. Keyla Terrana
    2. Rumplestiltskin
    3. Botanist Sulu (see above)
    4. Roy Ritterhouse
    5. Shroomies
    6. Meditative T'Pol
    7. Willie Hawkins
  • Options
    Keyla Terrana was in an event, as well, already. I finished mine that way. It was the one with people hearing their pets. Only about three new purples are of any use to me. Willie and Rumpie need stars. Roy I missed.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Keyla Terrana was in an event, as well, already. I finished mine that way. It was the one with people hearing their pets. Only about three new purples are of any use to me. Willie and Rumpie need stars. Roy I missed.

Ah, yes. I missed Keyla when I was scanning the Wiki page for events. She was in a Galaxy event, at that.
  • Options
    I think there is something up with the Shroomies, too. (They aren't in the Wiki crew list.) Were they offered in a second pack later on? I have them done and I'm trying to think if I used cites. I don't know why I would off hand.