Home The Bridge
Options

Any idea when the next portal update is expected?

13»

Answers

• Options
    I think there is something up with the Shroomies, too. (They aren't in the Wiki crew list.) Were they offered in a second pack later on? I have them done and I'm trying to think if I used cites. I don't know why I would off hand.

I don't have them at all, so I don't believe they were in any events. I'd have kept them if I had gotten even one of them. I have a vague recollection of them turning up in a pack recently. Whether that was their original pack getting a repeat or if they were included in a second pack, I dunno.
  • Options
    Shroomies was a pack only card almost a year ago. I don’t have them either as I don’t buy packs.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    According to my notes, I finished the Shroomies in early August of last year. Typically, I only buy Tuesday packs to get one of a new purple. I can check my desk calender for last year to see the exact date, but I think they were in a second pack about then.
    Edit- Desk calender has them down on August 3rd, a Wednesday. That puts them possibly in the Cabaret Georgiou pack? Could have been the week before and I was just getting them equipped.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been good for WRG to give us a spend Chrons, get Quantum for the midweek event on, or the week after the update.

I'm sure there are plenty of players, like me, who are waiting to get their hands on crew just released into the portal.