Home The Bridge

I Should Have Been a Cowboy

2953ctlt8mml.jpg

Interesting new collection. Unfortunately it seem to have disappeared again.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    2953ctlt8mml.jpg

Interesting new collection. Unfortunately it seem to have disappeared again.

Looks like maybe got "OOPSed" in the Update.

545yxvc4ktpb.jpg
    Oh, we'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
    We'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
    And we'll all hang on behind...
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had that randomly appear once or twice, then disappear.

Last time was in the summer, 12 July.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it comes and goes. I've gotten it before. I suspect it is a collection template or placeholder that is briefly visible when they are working behind the scenes.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 470/470 +2
    Most recent/Lowest- The Professor (1/5* Lvl 1) 5/24/22
    Immortalized x-707 5* x106, 4* x421, 3* x91, 2* x57, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal - Badgey 3* 5/10/22
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical base skill and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF SCI crew and freezing the unhelpful. Currently have ONE- Temporal Agents! Engineering will be next.
  • Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆

Since it was 5/5 on both areas, maybe just placeholder numbers? People who have seen it before, is it always 5/5?
    Oh, we'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
    And we'll all hang on behind...
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming the "5" is just a placeholder, it's still a tricky collection idea, but let's play it out...

The Wild West collection already includes a lot of potential options. If we want to be generous and say that horse riding qualifies someone to be a cowboy, then we can add Nexus Kirk, Pike (and Vina?) and several Picards. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone in Trek that rides horses other than these. Could Colonel Q qualify for this (I don't remember the episode well enough)?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆

Since it was 5/5 on both areas, maybe just placeholder numbers? People who have seen it before, is it always 5/5?
    I've got a screenshot from October 8, 2021 with 5/5.
    W.W. Carlisle
    Played since January 20, 2019
    Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)
    VIP 14
    Crew Quarters: 470/470 +2
    Most recent/Lowest- The Professor (1/5* Lvl 1) 5/24/22
    Immortalized x-707 5* x106, 4* x421, 3* x91, 2* x57, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal - Badgey 3* 5/10/22
    Current non-event project- Improving my Medical base skill and freeing slots by immortalizing my FF SCI crew and freezing the unhelpful. Currently have ONE- Temporal Agents! Engineering will be next.